[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>unovan ursaring

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: tsunbear_by_xous54-d33eox3[1].png (85KB, 397x663px) Image search: [Google]
tsunbear_by_xous54-d33eox3[1].png
85KB, 397x663px
>unovan ursaring
>>
75% of Unova Pokemon are just carbon copies of older pokemon.
>>
>>30278578
[citation needed]
>>
pikaclones are just regional versions of pikachu in their respective regions
that's why johto doesn't have a real pikaclone
>>
>>30278608
This isn't a very good image, there are better ones out there.

It's clear that they went back and look at the designs of Gen I and said, "How can we do that, but better/different?" I would argue it's not a bad thing in this case.
>>
>>30278427
I'd still pet that crotch fur

No homo
>>
>>30278608
Conkelldurr = Machamp
Unfezant = Pidgeot
Sawk = Hitmonlee
Throu = Hitmonchan
Gothitelle & Reuniclus = Alakazam
Chandelure = Gengar
Jellicent = Tentacruel
Gigalith = Golem
Leavanny = Butterfree
Scolipede = Beedrill
Carracoasta = Kabutops & Omastar
Archeops = Aerodactyl
Genies = Birds (Flying-type legendaries)
Audino = Chansey
Bouffalant = Tauros
Trubbish & Garbodor = Grimer & Muk

Maybe not 100% carbon copies, but it definitely borrows tropes from Gen 1.
>>
>>30278677
I thought it was pretty obvious. Gen 5 was trying to be a reboot for the series
>>
>>30278578
Fun fact boufflant could literally be renamed into tauros unovan form as it shares its typing its bst half of its abilities and pretty much its entire movepool with tauros
>>
>>30278608
>>30278677
Completely BTFO
>>
>>30278733
Isn't it retarded to put route 1 birds and rodents, early game bug and legendary trio in there? Pretty much every Pokémon does those.
>>
>>30278677
Beautifly is just a copy of Butterfree
Dustox is just a copy of Venomoth
Linoone is just a copy of Furret
Delcatty is just a copy of Persian
Crawdaunt is just a copy of Kingler
Milotic is just a copy of Gyarados
Salamence is just a copy of Dragonite

It's clear that they went back and look at the designs of Gen I and said, "How can we do that, but better/different?" I would argue it's not a bad thing in this case.
>>
>>30278955
gen III has a lot of that too, yes
which is why johtofags don't like hoenn
>>
>>30278955

>Delcatty is just a copy of Persian
>Milotic is just a copy of Gyarados
>Salamence is just a copy of Dragonite

okay I'll give you the others but how the hell do you make those leaps?

just face it most gen 5 designs were really fucking lazy. other gens did some rehashing but not nearly to the same extent. personally I love gen 3 designs.
>>
>>30279343
>>Milotic is just a copy of Gyarados
>>Salamence is just a copy of Dragonite
but these are literally true
>>
>>30279343
Are you retarded?
>>
They could go apeshit if they wanted, the UBs should showcase that pretty well but they actually try to make up an ecosystem everytime.
Which is why gen 3 and 5 had many pokemon that could be seen as rehashes, because they tried doing it without the old ones.

I think Alola did it pretty well with it's forms, though I would have appriciated a few more of those and not having all of them blown out on Gen 1 critters.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.