[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please make me love this mushroom. I want to love it but it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: UglyMushroom.png (110KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
UglyMushroom.png
110KB, 500x500px
Please make me love this mushroom. I want to love it but it's too ugly! I can't accept it. I love morelull so much but can't accept its evolution. It's still ugly with official artwork by Ken Sugimori.
>>
diaper mushroom
>>
File: ss+(2016-11-24+at+02.02.10).jpg (158KB, 837x910px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-11-24+at+02.02.10).jpg
158KB, 837x910px
nigga u gay
I love its alien theme.
>>
File: love.png (303KB, 476x360px) Image search: [Google]
love.png
303KB, 476x360px
What's not to love?
>>
It looks better in-game, honestly. I love Morelull more but Shiinotic is very cute when you play with it in Pokemon Refresh.
>>
>>30276711
Wait a second.
Doesn't he look like one of the shadow people of hell valley galaxy from super mario galaxy?
>>
File: image.png (59KB, 300x340px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
59KB, 300x340px
He's literally Toad
>>
>>30276711
don't be afraid
>>
>>30276711
They went alien ufo mushroon route instead of pixie parasol mushroom lady. (Not that we needed any more waifubait this gen.

Also they made it a stat counterpart to the shittiest mushroomon instead of one of the two that are actually good. An extra +55 to its BST would have done wonders:

HP: 90 (60+30)
Atk: 45
Def: 85 (80 +5)
SpA: 95 (90+5)
SpD: 115 (100+15)
Spe: 30

This much more bulk and a smidge more spA would have made it much tankier. I have no idea why they gave it parasect's bst.
>>
>>30276711
Faggot
>>
>>30277064
>masquerain got a big stat buff to accomodate araquanid
>parasect gets nothing

why
>>
>>30276711
Strength Sap. Use it once and you will understand
>>
>>30277064
Because low base hp means sap sipper regens his entire health bar. Hes not supposed to be a bulk tank.
>>
Hes a debuffer tank. Either you otk him or he gimps your sweeper and forces you to switch, while also having spore and a shitload of other utility grass moves.
>>
File: tumblr_oh80c9n6xU1rskqcco1_400.png (53KB, 400x440px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oh80c9n6xU1rskqcco1_400.png
53KB, 400x440px
>>30276711
I would first acknowledge that Morelull was a fairy and evolved into a more traditional one. While it does look unsettling on the eyes, it kinda makes sense when you think about it.
>>30276768
>>30277064
I agree with the alien theme. They expanded the "bioluminescent mushroom" design by making it's mushroom cap stylized after UFOs and made the rest of the body similar to alien greys. The execution does seem strange, but its very clever concept.
>>
>>30276711
Igglybuff blowjob
>>
>>30276711
This guy is great ingame and that Sap move is great. I really want to build a team around it.
>>
Strength sap and leech seed can easily force switches and Shiinotic can fill a unique roll on rain teams since it's the only non-water pokemon with rain dish. This thing also has access to spore and it can get amnesia as an egg move to make it super bulky when paired with strength sap.
>>
This thing suffers from the 4 slot syndrome.
>Strenght Sap and Confide for fucking up sweepers
>Spore
>Leech Seed
>Spotlight (Follow me)
>Moonlight
>Dream Eater for poison types
>>
>>30277666
Dream eater is a waste, hes not going to live against a poison type long enough to spore them, you just switch.

Spotlight is only good for doubles.

He already has good spdef, he doesnt need confide to tank them.
>>
>>30277666
>using confide
>using dream eater
>ever
>>
>>30277783
Spotlight only works in free for alls. It forces everyone to target whoever you use spotlight on.
>>
>>30277814
Fuck I thought it was like Followe Me
>>
Strength sap is a pseudo willowisp that heals you. Its literally retarded on top of spore.
>>
Is leech seed even worth? Strength sap and spore is already forcing a switch, he doesnt need more heal.
>>
>>30277931
It supplies hp to your team if you switch out.
>>
>>30277931
Great in doubles cause people don't switch that much
>>
>>30277969
Yeah but nothing is gonna stay in against this thing under sap + seed, leech seed isnt gonna stay up
>>
>>30277931
>strength sap and force the opponent to switch
>leech seed on the switch
>you swap to something to deal with the new switch in
>recover some hp to make the switch easier
>>
>leech seed
>strength sap
>lol what is dying
I named mine Fiddlesticks
>>
>>30277834
Yes.
>>
>>30276711

Jiggly S U C C
>>
>>30276711
They probably could have designed it so it wasn't looking like it was getting a blowjob from a severely deformed jigglypuff.
>>
>>30276711
I love it for being a creepy bugger with a wonderfully annoying movepool.
>>
It's kind of sad that its signature move helps Smeargle more than the Pokemon it belongs to.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.