[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokémon stars thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_1582.jpg (192KB, 1200x628px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1582.jpg
192KB, 1200x628px
>>
what about it? we don't even know if it's real or not
>>
second for Guzma for champion
>>
File: IMG_1587.png (359KB, 743x411px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1587.png
359KB, 743x411px
>>30276118
Just discussion I guess
>>
>>30276165
Well.... it's a future game, I guess.
In fact, it's not even confirmed.
Really makes you think.
>>
File: X Y Sun Moon Stars.png (208KB, 806x802px) Image search: [Google]
X Y Sun Moon Stars.png
208KB, 806x802px
I'm making a revised version of this after having beaten the main story.

One thing I'm unsure of is if Solgaleo and Lunala count as the Tapu's "Trio Master" from that one book in the library in the game implying it.
>>
File: 1479880935545.gif (1MB, 1275x916px) Image search: [Google]
1479880935545.gif
1MB, 1275x916px
>>30276108
>Pokemon Stars

Pokemon Eclipse would make more sense if it's some sort of follow up game.
>>
GIVE ME A FUCKING BATTLE FRONTIER
>>
>>30276108
Fake .cia where?
I need a new game to stresspass with now that Sun and Moon is out.
>>
>>30276356
But an eclipse isn't a celestial body, anon. Sun, moon, stars.
>>
>>30276108
fucking retard the next Pokemon will clearly be Pokemon Eclipse
>>
what is it called when the sun and the moon line up... AN ECLIPSE fucking kek
>>
File: 1479880955163.gif (2MB, 500x305px) Image search: [Google]
1479880955163.gif
2MB, 500x305px
>>30276386
It's Pokemon they can just make it up.

Sun= Steel/Psychic
Moon= Ghost/Psychic
Eclipse= Dark/Psychic

That was hard.

What would stars be?

Fairy/Psychic? No. Thanks.
>>
File: CUBE.png (1MB, 1024x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CUBE.png
1MB, 1024x1200px
>>30276313
Never forget this, based anon
>>
>>30276108
I just hope it fixes all the annoyances of SM. SM had a great main game, but the new mechanics such as SOS battles and Festiplaza I feel were handled poorly
>>
>>30276473
It's two celestial bodies.
>>
>>30276496
Oh cool, someone tried to make an AZOTH thing with the pokemon. It's obviously missing a lot of details, but still pretty good.

Thank you, fellow based anon. I will use it well, maybe.
>>
What if, necrozma/zygarde dna splicer fusion, the true master for both kalos and alola trio, against the UB equivalent of a legendary
>>
>>30276108
Consider so many empty area that under construction in many town across Alola. I believe this is the hint for Pokemon Star. Those under construction area is going to be Pokemon Gym.
>>
>>30276548
Also take a look of this >>30246100
>>
File: alolamap.jpg (127KB, 740x524px) Image search: [Google]
alolamap.jpg
127KB, 740x524px
>>30276108

>All the empty plots of land in Sun and Moon are going to function as fully customizable player gyms, which will be this gens equivalent of secret bases. You'll be able to set up one of your own on any plot, and scan QR codes for other players "gyms" to occupy your region.

>Soaring has returned! the Alola region will be fully explorable from the sky using Pokeride Charizard, allowing you to access smaller isles otherwise unreachable via land or sea.

>The old farmers berry fields on Melemele island are now a fully functioning berry field for the player!

>With the introduction of Pokémon stars on brand new hardware, we have re-implemented Hordes!

>Sitting has returned! Immerse yourself.
>>
>>30276740
Ooh, ooh, this thread looks good.

Someone archive this thread, I might need it waaaay later on.
>>
Will that one dude finish his Jurassic Park in Stars?
>>
>>30276108
this name was a stupid leak its not fucking stars bc of the kana in Pocket monsters
>>
>>30276779
its sad how just this would make us so happy
>>
>>30276356
It's a codename that we don't even know is legit or not. Sun and Moon were codenamed Niji which is moon for Rainbow, so this is probably similar. The final name 100% won't be Stars.
>>
>>30276779
>changing hardware mid Gen
Nah.
>>
>>30276779
>Sitting has returned! Immerse yourself.
believable until i read this, game freak would never add small polished details they've previously removed
>>
>>30277447
That was an anon who couldn't read moon properly trying to translate the Corocoro leaks and failing, the Stars guy was someone else who was obviously bullshitting but /vp/ believed him because 90% of the posters here are retarded, underage or a daring synthesis of the two.
>>
>>30276356
Stars is the logical choice. Necrozoma is clearly a counterpart to Solgaleo and Lunala (probably a cosmog that died). Specifically if you look at the spot on its back it has a symbol there just like the Sun and Moon symbols for the other 2 cover legendaries.
>>
>>30277588
Stars isn't the final name but they could really pick anything cosmos related depending on where they decide to take Necrozma's lore.
>>
>tfw nintendo making us buy the same game again on the switch
>tfw knowing I won't be able to resist
>>
>>30277858
>implying the next game will be on the Switch or whatever the next handheld ends up being (If it ends up being)
>>
The last 2 gens didn't have a third game why do people think this one will?
>>
File: d1615.gif (112KB, 255x231px) Image search: [Google]
d1615.gif
112KB, 255x231px
>>30277858
>gen 4 remakes will be on the switch
I hate the console but I want those games so fucking much. Go to hell Nintendo you gook niggers.
>>
>>30277884
To be fair for Gen 6 it was pretty obvious there was SOMETHING planned that didn't come to fruition. All that Z teasing and obvious sequel/third version hooks in XY made it pretty obvious, and the weird way they handled Zygarde makes it pretty obvious it was meant to get it's own game. I'd blame it on the fucked development cycle it sounds like the Gen 6 games had, remakes included. Most people are waiting on the next game/s to see whether they've abandoned third versions entirely or if Gen 5 was a one off and Gen 6 was just a clusterfuck.
>>
>>30277881
>>30277543

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-11-18-nintendo-switch-will-get-pokemon-sun-and-moon-version

>With Pokémon Stars, this idea will be revived - but for the first time we'll see the mainline Pokémon series spanning separate Nintendo consoles within the same generation of games.

>Indeed, Switch will be the first Nintendo "home" console to receive a main Pokémon adventure. It only took 20 years.

If Eurogamers "sources" are anything to go by, we are getting it on the Switch.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.