[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things that you regretted when playing Pokémon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_6331.jpg (224KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6331.jpg
224KB, 750x750px
I once had a jiarachi from soul silver, and I deleted the game with said Pokémon. I also had the pokewalker and kept a dunsparce in there as I deleted the original save file.
>>
File: 1479604395824.jpg (344KB, 1412x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1479604395824.jpg
344KB, 1412x1536px
>>30275017
Not personally but two times now trading for eevee evolutions on gts people have left their soothebells with their umbreon/sylveon.

Im really trying to find some saps who left lucky eggs on some
>>
I had an AURA Mew from Sapphire but lost it
>>
>>30275017
I think I traded in my Diamond with all my original pokemon in it, including my Shiny Poochena
>>
>>30275017
Not learning about EVs and IVs sooner.
Battle Frontier was unforgiving to say the least.
>>
>>30275017
You can reset the Pokéwalker
>>
>>30275017
>Got bored after finishing Platinum
>"I should delete my save and start fresh, that would be awesome!"
>Stopped playing 3 hours into new save
I miss my Shaymin
>>
>>30275017
discovering competitive battling and the importance of natures
used to be so much happier playing the earlier games as a kid
>>
File: 1479129254756.png (278KB, 704x1574px) Image search: [Google]
1479129254756.png
278KB, 704x1574px
>>30275017
Why in the everlasting mother of fuck didn't you backup your savefile.
>>
My older brother was the first to get a game (Yellow) and as we'd only had NES/SNES up until that point I was used to having three save slots in Mario/Donkey Kong and it never occured to me that they would limit you to a single file. I borrowed his cartridge and saved 30 mins of walking around getting a Nidoran over his perfect file where he had the legendary birds, Mewtwo, and had almost completed the entire dex pending some trades with his friends. He was so mad at me, and I was so mad at both myself and the game for being different and tripping me up.
>>
Original Gold and Silver.

After ~200 hours I got Pokerus. Didn't know what it was at the time, and the nurse NPC said something about a virus, so I freaked out. Ended up freeing my Entei, Blastoise, and Kingdra to save my Pokemon from the plague.

Googling wasn't a common thing back then, but I did find out what it was and felt dumb.
>>
>Get shiny Machop and shiny Geodude within 30 minutes of each other in platinum
>Beat the game with them
>Delete file
>>
>>30277361
Also it was very weird to heal your Pokemon at the center and see extra text from the nurse. It was a very "wtf is happening" moment.
>>
>only had WiFi for a short while in gen IV
>tested it by depositing my shiny Golbat asking for a Bulbasaur
>already lost WiFi when I realized my mistake
>someone out there is or was now enjoying my Golbat
>I was never able to get the Bulbasaur
I was so fucking stupid back then.
>>
File: 20161119_025741.jpg (2MB, 2160x2160px) Image search: [Google]
20161119_025741.jpg
2MB, 2160x2160px
One time after my shift at a bar I was working at I was taking a piss when my ds with heart gold fell into the toilet. I fished it out and tried to salvage it in the bathroom sink while doing so I put a case with my copy of black white platinum soul silver and daimond on the sink counter. I decided my ds that was signed by a band I liked at the time, anamanguchi, was a goner. I left the bathroom and headed home but as i left I realized my games where still in the bathroom, in the minute or so that I had left the bathroom the bathroom attendant left with my games. I asked him the next day but he lied and said he didnt have them, coincidentally he adked if the were valuable while I was in there... point is Im possitive the old bastard stole them and left for the night in tge minute I was out of the bathroom. The games were all japanese language and had countless event mons and shinies and event shinies that I caught legitimately. The notched eared pichu, event surfing pimachu, shiny hydregon shiny legendary dogs... and more. After months of the piss covered ds sitinging on my balcony I chopped it in half with a machete. It was a fitting end to all that. Heres my starter by the way!
>>
Deleted my Emerald save with my first legit shiny on it, forgetting to transfer it. luckily i have way more of them than i want now
>>
File: 20161011_084928_001.jpg (2MB, 2160x2160px) Image search: [Google]
20161011_084928_001.jpg
2MB, 2160x2160px
>>30278590
Another time I chained and got 6 shiny bidoofs without saving,( some good natures) then went to chain for a few bunnearys, got three and all male so I turned of the game cause I wanted 1 female one that was adamant. I regret not having at least one of the bidoofs with a good nature, cause thats all I care about now...
>>
>>30277049
>natures
>in-game relevancy
10% is nothing for in game reasons. Anybody who cares about natures for anything other than competitive and battle facilities is a retard and should an hero.
>>
>people put up weak low level mons for ones level 90 and 50
Like holy fuck do they think they're going to get a level 90 Komomomojomojjo for a fucking level 1 Bruxish. I
>>
>>30277049
same
>>30278731
But what about my proud of its power Lucario?
>>
>>30275017
When I was younger, I had no idea of the rarity of shinies and traded my first ever shiny (a Linoone from Emerald) for a Uxie on the GTS because I killed the one in my game.

I wonder if she's still with them
>>
>>30275017
I used to change out my HG and Diamond to play diffterent runs. I didn't use a box to hold the not in play game and I eventually lost my Diamond at a bus depot.

One of my favorite in game teams to so it sucked
>>
>>30280055
I almost lost my copy of diamond as well for 2 years, and found it at once. I still was stuck at coronet trying to get dialga, but my team was severely underpowered except for my starter, which was level 86 and had nothing but HM'S (Did this because of how you needed HM'S and my team wasn't great at all.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.