[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to know what Sunfags think of Moonfags. I also want to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_6231.jpg (463KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6231.jpg
463KB, 1920x1080px
I want to know what Sunfags think of Moonfags.

I also want to know what Moonfags think of Sunfags.
>>
>>30273108
Lunala's picture at the end looks better.
Riding Solgaleo into battle feels great.
>>
I bought both games. So i guess I am both a sunfag and a moonfag. But honestly anyone who argues about this shit is autistic, which is probably why they browse 4chan
btw i am not that autistic
>>
>being so poor you didnt buy both
>>
I don't care about version wars since I like most things in my version (although I wish Sandshrew and Vulpix were switched)
>>
>>30273188
>being so much of a gamefreak cuck that you didn't pirate both and then buy Moon later
>>
I genuinely see no point in comparing one when they're both the same fucking game and trading exists. Stop trying to feel superior over one another over trivial shit.
>>
>>30273235
Poor children with no jobs have nothing better to do anyway
>>
I got moon mainly because I only buy the "cold colored" versions

I found lunala weird at first, but then I realised solgaleo kinda had an already overused design(y'know, quadruped lion beast thing)

I'm already thinking ways of getting a solgaleo, though
>>
>>30273108
Sun is the canon game and has generally more likable exclusives

Moon has better exclusive clothing colors.

That's about it
>>
>>30273201
Fuck, I pirated both and bought both, where does that put me.
>>
>>30273108
I envy Sun's Ninetails and day-Rock a little bit but since we got waifu UBs, Mallow event and Lunala simply look more beautiful than zoidleo I am pretty satisfied. I also use Primarina anyway so Ninetails isn't obligatory.
Probably do a chicken-chan run with Incineroar and all bro-mon team though in Sun playthrough or wait for Stars.
>>
>>30273362
>Sun is the canon game

enough with this meme
>>
I think they picked a different game version when there is now less meaningful version differences than ever.
Everything can be traded for and you can even switch from Sun to Moon time and back.

In short, who cares?
>>
>>30273108
I like the moon Ultra beasts and Lunala more than the sun ones, so I got moon.
I originally was pissed about ninetails but it ended up being so late game that I don't care.
>>
Sunbro here.

Moonfriends are great people and I look forward to completing the Pokedex with you all. I just prefer most of the Sun exclusives is all.
>>
>>30273382
That means you enjoyed the games and think you got your money's worth.
>>
moon because i normally play after 7pm and have grown tired of almost never seeing in-game sun
>>
>>30273493
>not trading for ninetales

That's what i did for it and jangmo-o since the daycare is so early.
>>
>>30273463
The one with the canon time is the canon game. It's only logical.
>>
>>30273493
You can catch Vulpix in the grass outside the Pokemon Center closest to the Mimikyu trial.
It's like a 5% encounter rate but so is everything else in this fucking game.
>>
>>30273160
This
>>
>>30273543
Why not just change the 3DS's time setting?
>>
>>30273160
This
>>
>>30273160
Nailed it.
>>
>>30273549
>canon time

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>30273323
Get a friend to rarecandy the Cosmog evo thing once on their Sun version
>>
It's like arguing about pissing in a bucket versus pissing in a bush
>>
File: 250px-794Buzzwole.png (62KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-794Buzzwole.png
62KB, 250x250px
As a sunfag, I think moon is almost superior in almost every way

but I could not resist the allure of the swole, and solgaleo is cooler
>>
>>30274601
You don't have to empty a bush

Checkmate bucketfags
>>
File: 1474970411031.png (141KB, 693x504px)
1474970411031.png
141KB, 693x504px
>>30275479
>>
>>30273108
I don't even know why this is a thing.

They're both Gen 7, just play the game.
>>
My little brother wanted sun so I decided to get Moon. Never in my life has there been a game where I like the version exclusives so much less than it's counterpart. Self-hating moon player desu senpai
>>
>>30275162
literally this.

also i like that daytime is daytime and nighttime is nighttime. that would really annoy me if i was playing moon right now.
>>
File: 1476828706404.jpg (26KB, 629x638px)
1476828706404.jpg
26KB, 629x638px
>>30273235
>>30273312
>>
>>30273550
5% Encounter rate is like a 10-20 minute wait
>>
Moonbro here, wanted Sun, but all my friends bought sun so I got Moon for easy exclusive trading.

I wasn't keen on moon at first, but then when I actually got it, and realised it made the game daytime for the times I play (which are at night because I work full time) everything turned out better than expected.

You sun bros are alright, but you moon bros are the realest niggas
>>
Sunbros are based
Moonfags need to GTFO
>>
>>30273108
Sunny guy here.

Moony Men are okay. just don't act like your version is the "Superior" version. Everyone has their preferences and are allowed too. My opinion is not better then yours, just like yours isn't better then mine.
>>
>>30275479
nice
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.