[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the strongest type and why is it Psychic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

What is the strongest type and why is it Psychic?
>>
>>30272203
Because Mewtwo and Deoxys.
Can't forget Prism Man.
>>
Strongest type is fairy
>>
>>30272203
Mewtwo literally can't hurt a Murkrow
>>
>>30273298
>what is ice beam

that was easy
>>
>>30273298
It can be taught thunderbolt and ice beam. Literally nothing in the game resists both except for magnets, how do they work.
Then you still have two more moves to get it.
>>
File: Mewtwo vs. Ness.jpg (34KB, 563x536px) Image search: [Google]
Mewtwo vs. Ness.jpg
34KB, 563x536px
>>30272203
Because psychics in fiction are usually super powerful.
>>
>>30272203
Flying is probably the strongest type actually
>Tornadus
>Gyarados
>Zapdos
>Aerodactyl
>Scyther
>Dragonite
>Crobat
>Skarmory
>Lugia
>Ho-Oh
>Pelipper
>Salamence
>Rayquaza
>Staraptor
>Togekiss
>Gliscor
>Thundurus
>Landorus
>Talonflame lol
>Yveltal
>Celesteela
>>
>>30272203
Psychic types were broken in the anime.

I don't think anyone has ever been able to counter attack against being tossed around by Psychic or Confusion. The only way for a psychic type to lose a battle is to conveniently not use those attacks.
>>
>>30272203
this isn't gen 1
>>
>>30274503
They are still a great type man.
>>
>>30274491
Psychic types can use their hax to make your own attack change direction and hit you instead.
>>
>>30274343
shedinja, rotom and mamoswine
>>
>>30272203
I wish my man, Psychic and Fighting are my favorite types, but Psychic types have really been cucked ever since they were rebalanced in Gen II, and the introduction of Fairy type was the last nail in the coffin, currently there's only like 3 relevant Psychic types that aren't Legendary and two of them are so because they're also Fairies, the other one's Alakazam because of the recoiless Life Orb
Fighting is also kind of fucked, not a single Fighting type move comes without drawbacks, they're all weak, have low accuracy or lower your stats; then motherfucking Dark types, we have shit like Knock Off and Sucker Punch which even after its nerf is still great
Who's the guy in charge of balancing the game's types and why does he have such a huge boner for Dark types? I mean, now they're also immune to Prankster because you Thunder Waved too fast or some crap, but why aren't Psychics immune to confusion? Or at least fucking Hypnosis just like Grass types are immune to Spore, everything on the Battle Tree carries Hypnosis and the shit always hits because fuck you
>>
>>30272203
Did you wake up from a 20 year coma my man?
>>
>>30272203
Sorry, but it's steel.
>>
>>30274725

dark type offensivley is a shittier ghost. So they need something to stand out.

Bug and ice and rock need buffs.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.