[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I REALLY can't tell why people don't like Verlis!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: Wolfpack.png (12KB, 356x72px) Image search: [Google]
Wolfpack.png
12KB, 356x72px
>>
>>30268508
I caught him trying to fuck my dog
>>
>>30268508
I will never take him seriously.

He's so against hacking yet in his recent video, he used the fucking leaked datamined information. What a hypocrite.

He's also deluded to think that Lycanroc Midnight form is a direct reference to him. Wtf.
>>
>>30268508
Is this real?
>>
File: 356521673.png (249KB, 472x268px) Image search: [Google]
356521673.png
249KB, 472x268px
>>30268508
>Making a thread on /vp/ to stay relevant

Nice try, kid.
>>
literally who
>>
>>30268609
>He's also deluded to think that Lycanroc Midnight form is a direct reference to him. Wtf.

You can't be serious.
>>
>>30268618
>>30268649
This

sage goes in all fields
>>
>>30268669
/vp/ went wild when he tweeted Junichi Masuda "*wink*" with a picture of Moondoggo when it was first leaked.
>>
fuck off, verlis.
>>
>>30268705
You forgot the name field, faggot.
>>
im glad this thread was made because i also cannot tell why people dislike him and would like some real reasons other than "hurr furfag" because his videos are quality and so is the humor
>>
File: Verlis.png (74KB, 642x529px) Image search: [Google]
Verlis.png
74KB, 642x529px
>>30268669
https://mobile.twitter.com/verliswolf/status/778251535964930048
>>
If a Mimikyu really put on a disguise like that people would want it even less
>>
>>30268853

i'm sure he's joking. No fucking why anyone can be that delusional
>>
>>30268853
lmao what
>>
>>30268853
pretty sure he's joking
you have to be pretty autistic to think otherwise
>>
I watch his strategy videos occasionally. Just because they pop up in related videos and im always curious to see how people run their pokemon whether I like that person or not.

Hes just a strange individual in general. The man wears dog collars and yellow tinted sunglasses.
>>
>>30269029
Hes a furry. Furries are fucking weird by nature. Like that oil rig engineer who turned out to spend his money on fursuits and diapers.
>>
>>30269021
Hi Verlis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sULGbtjXHGM&feature=youtu.be&a
>>
>>30269082
>Like that oil rig engineer who turned out to spend his money on fursuits and diapers
w h a t
>>
>>30268508
Can we get a view/sub bot check on this motherfucker?
>>
>>30269082
>Like that oil rig engineer who turned out to spend his money on fursuits and diapers
I need to know more
>>
>>30269082
>Like that oil rig engineer who turned out to spend his money on fursuits and diapers.
Anon i think you have some explaining to do
>>
>>30268669
The worst part is that his shitty fursona looks way more like Zoroark and barely anything like Lycanroc. His is like, black with red hair and Lycanroc is red with white hair. He's a fucking retard.
>>
>>30269265
>tfw i love ioridoge
>tfw when people use it for shitty verlisify jokes
>tfw verlisify is alive
>>
Stop advertising your shitty videos on /vp/ faggot
>>
>>30269454
Is anyone here actually going to his videos? I'll come here, laugh briefly at autism, and leave. It's harmless.
>>
Please stop Streisanding this idiot into relevance.
>>
>>30268853
Fuck I hate this little shit. I hope he chokes on one of his autism collars
>>
>>30269381
>Ioridoge
>>
How the fuck does he have a following? What do people like about him?

He seems proof that anyone, no matter how unlikable and stupid they are can be e-famous on Youtube
>>
Post pic of this degenerate
>>
>>30270267
He hates hacking and tiers.
There are a good number of people who hate hacking, and a lot of people too dumb to understand that tiers exist so that everyone can use their favorite mons without getting shat on, not to make non-mega charizard look bad by labeling it RU.
I don't really have anything on people who hate tiers due to bannings though
>>
>>30268906
>Literally my mom's Bogleech
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.