[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he a legendary? What about the UBs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 3

File: silvally.png (112KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
silvally.png
112KB, 500x500px
Is he a legendary? What about the UBs?
>>
File: 3dtoJ6n[1].jpg (92KB, 911x572px) Image search: [Google]
3dtoJ6n[1].jpg
92KB, 911x572px
>>30267988

Yes, Type: Null, Silvally, and UBs are classified as "sublegendaries".
>>
>>30268040
What is this list from?
>>
Type: Null, Silvally, UBs, tapu, birds, beasts, all 4 Regis, Latis, Lake Guardians, Heatran, Cresselia, Forces of Nature, and Swords of Justice (minus Keldeo) are all officially SubLegends, meaning they're not banned in official formats and get a green Rotom Dex page.
>>
>>30268074
My ass
>>
>>30268074

https://twitter.com/SciresM/status/799322666079551488
>>
>>30268040
>sublegend

They need to come up with a better term. Mythical doesn't apply to all sublegendaries.
>>
>>30268104
I wish theyd ban pokemon for less arbitrary reasons.. cant wait to see teams in vgc consisting of UBs, Tapus, and maybe one or two normal mons.

Then god forbid when they allow pokebank.
its going to be ubs tapus genies with a sprinkle of zapdos, heatran, and the like

Going to be so interesting to watch
>>
>>30268040
>top kek
>>
>>30268245
Pokemon is basically a card game. There's not going to be much "deck" diversity. That's just how it is. You can keep banning all you want but there will always be a team that's the best.
>>
>>30268154
>They need a better term
What would you suggest?
Hero Legend?
Grinder Legend?
Hoagie Legend?
>>
>>30268104
>>30268040
Gamefreak needs to stop trying to force retarded terminology. These, legends, and mythicals, all of them are just Legendaries.
>>
>>30267988
Type: Null, Sivally, and the Tapu all have Green backgrounds in the Pokedex.

The Cosmog family have yellow backgrounds, Solgaleo has a rainbow yellow one, but probably because I caught it. I can't see any further down, so no Lunala or UBs.
>>
>>30268325

>Legendary

Legendary you can catch in-game.

>Mythical

Event-only legendary. (Or formerly event-only in the case of Deoxys).

It's that simple.
>>
>>30268375
>Event-only legendary
This needs to stay the term. Don't try and give them a fancy new name.
>>
>>30268412

Mythical is easier to say/type
>>
>>30268245
VGC2017 is Alolan Dex only with Mega Stones banned, don't worry about Poke Bank.Your hell is already here.
>>
>>30268444
But it creates an unneeded distinction, as if they weren't legendaries.
>>
>>30268040
>top kek
>top lel

Are top bull and top fin now acceptable alternatives?
>>
>>30268465

Technically there is.

Legendaries are legendary. The people in the Pokemon universe know about them, and they're held in high regard.

Mythicals on the other hand, most people don't even know that they exist. They're just really rare Pokemon.
>>
>>30268525
This is why they shouldn't separate terms. Then mouth-breathing retards like you post stupid shit like what was in your post.
>>
>>30267988
Both it and Type:Null are legendary as far as GTS is concerned.
>>
>>30268465
Shaymin, Manaphy, Phione, Meloetta, and Diancie don't really feel like Legendaries tbqh family
>>
>>30268560
They're the same as Mew and Celebi.
>>
>>30268040

Programmers must have been having fun.
>>
>>30268549
>i was proven wrong with facts. let me just call the other person stupid

you must be 18 to post here
>>
>Mewtwo: Clone of Mew, a Mythical Pokemon. Considered Legendary.
>Genesect: Cybernetically enhanced extinct predator. Considered Mythical.
>Type: Null/Silvally: Copy of Arceus, the God of the Pokemon universe.

If Mewtwo and Genesect are considered Legendary/Mythical, then there's no a reason a clone of God shouldn't be.
>>
>>30268768
he's not a copy of arceus you dumbfuck
>>
had to make em all 95 though, right? they couldn't make em 100
>>
>>30268824
That would be too powerful, on the league of the likes of Mew and its 100 all kin.
>>
>>30268693
>Facts
Yes, Gamefreak being retarded is a fact. We're free to wish this wasn't the case.
>>
>>30268822

>BKP Development Record #5 Materials for development have been collected from the Canalave Library in the Sinnoh region. Plans are being drawn up for the specifications of the Type change program, known as the RKS System. Work is underway on designing the specifications of special memories for said system.

The game flat-out states that it was modeled after Arceus.
>>
>>30268878
The only aspect of Arceus they copied was its ability to change its Type. The God-like aspect of Arceus, the fact is supposedly created the universe/Sinnoh region, was not copied.
>>
>>30268848
but that's where it should be, its a man made beast killer
we can do better than 95s
>>
>>30269016

Silvally has a BST of 570, the same as the Ultra Beasts it was created to kill.
>>
Why the fuck didn't his Memory's give him even 10% boost to the type's move? They talk about the memories being enough to put the pokemon into fits of rage, right? Just 10% would have been better than nothing. Genesect's Drives are more useful than these shits.
>>
>>30268412

Mythical isn't new, it just wasn't used in English until some arbitrary point.
>>
>>30269242

Yeah they were always called Mythical in Japan.

The term just didn't start being used outside of Japan until Gen 5.
>>
>>30269142
you may have won this round, but I'll be back with some mental gymnastics to shitpost you into submission with, you just wait!
>>
>>30268320
Cryptids
>>
>>30269242
Who cares if it's new? It's still stupid.
>>
>>30268451
So basically every team will be Xurkitree, Toxipex, and tapu spam?
>>
>>30269371

>Gods and Bigfoot are both non-existent, therefore Bigfoot should be considered a god

- You
>>
I actually haven't heard sub legend used as a title. I've been using simple legend. Both work, I guess.
>>
>>30268104
>UBs and Tapu aren't outright banned
Nintendo pls
>>
>>30269451
All these pokemon are legendaries so they're all legendaries.
>>
File: tumblr_ofu1g8UTWd1uynlw8o1_1280.jpg (810KB, 924x1555px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofu1g8UTWd1uynlw8o1_1280.jpg
810KB, 924x1555px
Have a maxed attack and speed with perfect IVs, any ideas for movesets or type?
>>
>>30268283
If Pokemon was a card game they would ban the stupid Pokemon. Instead they just ban the box legends and mythics and call it a day.
>>
>>30269602
go special dragon or steel with draco meteor, flash cannon, flamethrower, and ice beam
could switch those up for surf, air slash or shadow ball depending on preference
they just made his special move pool way better and i don't understand why
>>
>>30268412
They started calling them mythical in gen 6. This is a good system

Sub-legendaries have BSTs of 600 or lower and are obtainable in-game. They are legal in Nintendo metas/BT

Legendaries have a BST over 600 and are not legal in Nintendo metas except for the last season of VGC before a generation shift.

Mythicals have a BST of 600 or higher and are not legal in any official Nintendo meta due to their unavailability within the game. Deoxys should be reclassified as a legendary since it's obtainable in ORAS now.
>>
>>30269688
I was thinking a somewhat defensive fairy set could work, good use of parting shot.

My actual Null, the one I discussed was from a hacker, has a calm nature and maxed HP, sp. atk, and speed. Should I run that one instead?
>>
>>30268465
The distinction is needed because mythical pokemon do not technically count towards pokedex completion in games with national dexes.
>>
>>30269385
Needs more Pheromosa.
>>
>>30269773
Just call them all legendaries.
>>
>>30269800
No more national dex so it no longer matters.
>>
>>30269903

A distinction is needed because one group aren't required for Pokedex completion.
>>
>>30267988
>he
>>
>>30267988
Sylvally is synthetic, Ultra Beasts are just not-Pokemon from another dimension.
>>
>>30269385
Yes. Better get your Marowak A bred and ready.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.