[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wonder trade >get this every time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 250px-063Abra.png (50KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-063Abra.png
50KB, 250x250px
>wonder trade
>get this
every time
>>
>hardy
>inner focus

Every time.
>>
>>30267849
Id be totally fine with that if they actually had Synchronize but every single fucking one is Inner Focus every goddamn fucking time.
>>
>Quick Ball
>Japanese
>Inner Focus
>Neutral nature

Is this some kind of obscure Japanese pun?
>>
>>30267849
Just sent out a box of Bruxish breedjects and about half of the shit I got back was this.

Why?
>>
>>30268026
Obviously rejects with the wrong nature and ability
>>
>>30268110
>>30267849
Maybe they think it's not a shitmon?
I keep getting these and releasing them. Gave out like 10 fluffy stufful. I was going to the that fucking jangle-mo heart faced pokemon but those eggs take fucking forever to hatch.
>>
>>30268026

I noticed pretty much EVERYTHING I get is in a quick ball, even well-bred non-route 1 shit mons.

But yeah, posting in a FUCKING WHY thread
>>
>>30268169

Well no shit. That part is obvious. The question is why so many people are trying to breed Abras.
>>
>>30267849
>got a japanese one from an american, probably thought it was a shitmon
>he didn't check to see if it had its HA
>Jolly nature

feels good man
>>
I can't be mad at the japs.
>put up mon for crobat
>get a japanese crobat with pokerus
>OT has hearts in name
2 kyut
>>
>>30267849
>>30267889

Sorry, I was breeding for Synchros and i had a few leftover rejects. Had to get rid of them somehow and also pad out the Loto-ID.
>>
>>30268218
Only mon in game with Synchronize that you don't need to tediously level and evolve to get
>>
>>30268466
>SpA hindering nature on Abra
>good
what am I missing here?
>>
>>30269442
People want Abra for Synchronize so they can catch things like the Tapus with a good nature more easily
>>
>>30269489
fuck I'm retarded
thanks for the answer
>>
>>30267849
Sorry OP I bred like 70 of these trying to get every nature Synchronize
>>
>>30269489
No wonder I was getting a shitload of Japanese Abra. I received quite a few with synchronize as well . I kinda assumed it was some Japanese meme to be wonder-trading loads of Abra.
>>
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.