[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when you have to do post-game without Lillie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1429750136941.png (293KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1429750136941.png
293KB, 633x758px
>when you have to do post-game without Lillie
>>
File: 3971218827_8c4c39ce27.jpg (66KB, 445x414px) Image search: [Google]
3971218827_8c4c39ce27.jpg
66KB, 445x414px
>narrowly beat Kukui with level 40-45 team
>get a note to go meet Looker, some new bitch needs to battle you to prove you can go catch UBs that she can't
>remember Emma and XY, just go into the battle expecting 2-3 Pokemon
>it's 5 level 60s
>mfw
>>
>>30265954
Why where did she go?
>>
>>30266123
finish the game fag
>>
File: 1477205229680.png (23KB, 85x99px) Image search: [Google]
1477205229680.png
23KB, 85x99px
>>30266123
In Kanto getting some dick-I mean becoming a trainer
>>
>>30266151
I keep meaning to but I read 4chan all day instead. I need help.
>>
>>30265954
Oh thank fuck, thanks for letting me know. I can't stand her and how the game constantly shoves her on me. This is supposed to me my adventure, not The Lillie Game (Oh and I Guess it's a Pokemon Game Too).
>>
>>30267084
I don't know why but every time I hear someone complain about Lillie I start laughing.
>>
They shouldn't have made you travel with her alone in Vast Poni Canyon. Between that and Exeggutor Island is the point when you become too attached to her. If Gladion, Hau, and Plumeria had bothered to help us get to Ultra Space it would've felt more like a typical RPG party and not like an intimate experience.
>>
>>30265954
>Blue shows up at the Battle Tree
>"Let's battle right now."
>Okay, I haven't fixed up my team in a bit, but Lillie will heal my Pokem- ...SHIT

Thanks, game. You got me used to having her around and then savagely plowed me.
>>
>>30267112
she is too verbose, she is basically the main character, the story of how a weak girl who relies on others finally decides to confront her mother and emmigrate, and you serve her.
>>
>>30267355
Making you feel sad that she's gone forever is the entire point.
>>
>>30267404
I bet Lillie was wishing you'd savagely plow her in Kanto.
>>
>>30267405
No, I know, but it's still funny. and despite this I still ended up liking her what the fuck
>>
>>30267405
Just like Hugh. They want Pokemon to have actual protagonists and story but autistically cling to silent protagonists, so instead you have to watch someone else have a story.
>>
>>30265954
It's probably for the best that her character is out doing something else instead of hanging out in the same spot like most other NPCs. Would you really visit her anyway if she just stood in the Professor's office or Aether Foundation all the time?
>>
>>30267112
I'm literally the only person I've seen on this board who doesn't like her.

>>30267405
Oh hi. Good points there. Thing is, they just haven't done anything to make me like her, everything about her is like it's TELLING me to like her rather than showing. And even then, her introduction to you was a major fuckup on that as well - the fact that she expects you to go on that precarious bridge and through pecking Spearow even though you don't have any pokemon makes it look like she's not just meek - she doesn't care enough about Nebby to even make an attempt to try, and uses you as her meatshield.

I know they wanted you to do the action yourself, but it was plain bad writing,

I've been calling it the Fallout 4 of pokemon because it fails to do a lot of what it claims. Kukui tells you you'll find Alolan pokemon everywhere? Yeah right. This is going to be your pokemon adventure, and you'll have lots of freedom? Nope, Lillie will weigh you down, every new area you go to. It's not about you, it's all about her.
>>
>>30267828
There's a Lillie hate thread active right this instant. You're not the only one who doesn't like her, but you're still part of a vocal minority on a Taiwanese Carpet Weaving forum.
>>
This wouldn't be a problem if they gave you a chance to partner up with someone else after she left.

Optional partner characters next gen when Gamefreak?
>>
>>30267758
I think the silent protagonist thing works fine. Link is just fine in the Zelda games, but he's got personality through expression. Our protagonists literally have this face :-) throughout every cutscene, no matter how serious or sad.
>>
>>30267869
I just wonder how many people like Lillie and DON'T have her as a waifu.

I would have preferred just hanging out with Hau. Now every time you go to a new area, the game has to slowly explain to you what each character wants to do, and it's like will you please let me EXPLORE
>>
>>30267931
>Link is just fine in the Zelda games
Nintendo don't fucking think so, do they? Have you noticed that every 3D Zelda game has given you a companion character to talk and participate in the story for you? If you haven't noticed, there's something wrong with your brain.
>>
>>30267957
>and it's like will you please let me explore
This is going to remain an issue long after Lillie is gone because of Gamefreak's current stance on their games. Lillie's just a symptom.
>>
>>30266090
>New Bitch
>Annabel
Hi Underage Newfag!
>>
>>30267977
>participate in the story for you
Have you ever played Zelda? Link is most definitely the most involved in the story. Nintendo adds annoying partners to give you tutorials and be there for kids in case they get stuck.
>>
File: 1479899569832.png (102KB, 500x589px) Image search: [Google]
1479899569832.png
102KB, 500x589px
>no postgame where you travel with Lillie to catch all UBs for study them and find a cure for Lusamine
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.