[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOLY FUCK THEY'RE SO GOOD ITS EVERYTHING I WANTED >Interesting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 6

File: facebook-share-image-usa.jpg (300KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
facebook-share-image-usa.jpg
300KB, 1200x630px
HOLY FUCK THEY'RE SO GOOD

ITS EVERYTHING I WANTED

>Interesting characters that develop as the story progresses
>beautiful region with amazing mon distribution
>filling out the dex is FUN
>every female is 10/10 and every male is bro tier
>trial system is a break from the boring and old gym system
>music is god-tier
>difficulty is at the absolute best place it should be in a Pokemon game, easy enough that it's still a casual game but not so easy that it's virtually unplayable (like X/Y)
>just fucking everything

you can say that this is all just release hype, but I can guarantee that I wasn't having this much fun playing XY or ORAS. There's so much content, the story is awesome and interesting, EVERYTHING IS JUST FUCKING PERFECT

THANK YOU BASED OMORI FOR GIVING US THE BEST POKEMON GAMES EVER MADE
>>
Trials are just gyms by another name.
>>
File: 131241241414.png (9KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
131241241414.png
9KB, 205x246px
>>30265555
checked, but...
HOW COULD THEY SEND BEST GIRL AWAY
>>
>>30265616
She's in the Aether House and the Elite Four whenever you want to see her
>>
>beautiful region with amazing mon distribution

Nah, it starts out good but in the second half goes downhill fast.
>>
File: 200px-XY_Serena.png (61KB, 200x376px) Image search: [Google]
200px-XY_Serena.png
61KB, 200x376px
I...I was interesting anon.
>>
>>30265555

nice digits
>>
>>30265616
>>30265645
What girl?
>>
>>30265645
Liar. All we can do is read her diary and weep a little inside.
>>
>>30265555

sooo Quads confirm this as all true?

Because I sure as fuck agree.
>>
>>30265611
Not really, they're pretty distinct mechanically.
>>
>>30265616
Best girl is Lana,Anon.
>>
>>30265555
It was good but there are still problems. For example, whole bottom screen is a downgrade from XY. The Festival Plaza is shit too.
>>
File: 1480216832728.jpg (81KB, 700x830px) Image search: [Google]
1480216832728.jpg
81KB, 700x830px
>>30265555
OP HERE

QUADS CONFIRM SUN/MOON ARE THE BEST GAMES IN THE SERIES
>>
>>30265969
Chicken Chan is the best,Too.
>>
>>30265969
I'd still say I had more fun with emerald, B2W2, and HGSS.

But SM are still breddy gud
>>
>>30265700
>Serena is the best rival
>Wants to rape and kill you after every battle
>Only thing stopping her from doing it is she knows your Pokemon will revenge kill you
>All she knows is salt
>>
>>30265555
Something about the usual six archetypes of pokemon games, battles, graphics, story, content, emotion ,most ones only hit three to four

It hit every single one in the right amounts
>>
>>30265965
In all honesty those are my only two complaints besides the game feeling a bit slow for the first hour or so
This game is tied with Gen V for my fav pokemon games
>>
>>30265945
That's a boy you faggot.
You'll be saying next that Bugsy isn't a girl.
>>
>>30266152
Bugsy revealed himself as a boy
>>
>>30265555
Trials are incredibly underwhelming and the region is a B- at best
>>
>amazing mon distribution
Good joke.
>>
>>30266118
Ditto here. This is the most enjoyment I've had playing a pokemon game in ages.
>>
>>30266118
Wait...
>thought gen 6 was unplayable
>loved the more story focused gen 7
>loves the game aside from a few nitpick
>is debating whether or not its better than gen 5
Did I write this post without noticing?
>>
Is there romance in the game?
>>
>>30266573
Yeah, you get to marry Lillie.
>>
>>30265555
OP I'll be honest and tell you two things:

1. Above anything else, I am happy that you thoroughly enjoyed this game. I'm sure you're a long time fan of this series and as such you deserve it.

2. The game was alright and nothing more.
>>
>>30265616
>>30265824
She's going to be the champion in the HD Kanto remake.
>>
File: 1566.png (172KB, 400x300px)
1566.png
172KB, 400x300px
>>30265616
It's fine, don't worry. She's chilling in Secret Lab B. Hell, she's even associated with post-game content.

If you ever need to know more about the UBs or just want to see her, go to her at Aether Paradise.
>>
File: 1457093553700.jpg (216KB, 958x1162px) Image search: [Google]
1457093553700.jpg
216KB, 958x1162px
>>30266573
Chicken-chan and Lillie literally rub their hairless genitals together postgame.
>>
>>30266790
I'm guessing that's inside a post-game dungeon?
>>
>>30266697
>triggering genwunners this hard

Game Freak would never
>>
I honestly really like the direction they took the Ultra Beasts story. They get to just be horrible monsters that need to be stopped, whereas the traditional legendaries can be the guardians of people.
>>
>>30265616
>THEY SEND BEST WORST AWAY
ftfy

Lillie is shit
>>
>>30266644
>sun and moon
>alright but nothing more

anon, you have to get past the first island before forming an opinon on the whole game!
>>
>>30265555
they're tied with B2W2 as my favorites, but I disagree
i wish there were some postgame islands, and that the player could raid the aether foundation with looker for more DEEPEST LORE and shit about the UBs and discover what the fuck type:null is. did they explain it? i completed the game in a day so i dont remember much, only that gladion loves null and stole it from lusamine.
and there should be A PC AT THE BATTLE TREE, FUCK
>>
I'm just about done with the 2nd island. Is there more slutty clothes to get later on in the game?
>>
>>30266573
no
it's shipteasing and nothing else
>>
>>30267025
>They're tied with B&W2

Indulge me Anon.
I want the perspective for someone with the same as mine.
>>
>>30267027
yeah. i settled with a qt black miniskirt and some v-neck top-like thing with a black cami underneath. i forget the name.
>>
>>30267025
They did explain it in one of the secret labs. But the lore is kind of forced on you on this game since SM focuses on story quite a bit.

>Alola
>""""""exploration"""""
>>
>>30265555
>>30265616
>tfw when you seem to be the only person on all of /vp/ who doesn't like Lillie

Suffering all alone.
>>
>>30266573
The game shoves Lillie down your throat constantly, and even if you pick a female character it's not hidden well. Hope you like "uwaa I'm so meek and pure" types.
>>
>>30265555
I honestly hate the music
also nice quads
>>
>>30265555
I feel like they could've done the better. Not the best, but a step in the right direction. If they release a third version that addresses most of the issues, gives a bigger postgame, and fleshes out Lillie in a way that isn't cringeworthy, then I think it would be GOAT.
>>
>>30265555
>every male is bro tier

Not Hau... pussies cant be bro tier
>>
>>30267025
>A PC AT THE BATTLE TREE, FUCK
You're gonna have to elaborate on this since I just saved in front of the Battle Tree's PC.
>>
>>30266911
>Lillie haters can't even speak English right
>>
>>30265555
waste of quads. Commit sudoku, shill
>>
>>30265555
God tier taste, OP. The only games that even come close are HGSS, and maybe Emerald.
>>
>>30267691
I disliked him at first until he stopped the whole "everything is fun" shit. I like that he shows genuine frustration, but not in a throwing a tantrum kind of way, when he loses to you for the later battles.
>>
This is easily my favorite gen, this game is so polished and perfect and easily makes up for the terrible gen 6. I just finished the game and in the credits right now, and feeling blown away
>>
>>30265555
The lack of a post game is really killing me, but I'm mostly in the same boat, OP.
>>
>>30267928
How is there a lack of ghosts?
>>
>>30266851
>implying getting a true Red and Blue 2 set twenty years after the original games wouldn't be the ultimate geewunner wankfest
>>
>>30266118
Honestly I have to say probably the biggest disappointment for me was the dungeons and caves, like how horribly short Mount Lanakila was compared to previous Victory Roads and there being no trainers. I guess Vast Poni Canyon is supposed to be that but still. Plus all of the sections in caves and sometimes in the routes where you approach a gate and lose some potential distance on the map due to it. Wela Volcanic Park is a good example of this, there's no reason why there shouldn't have been at least a small cave that you actually go through.

That and I find the lack of Trainer rematches in the past few generations criminal. It really helps with postgame leveling at your own pace other than daily stuff and Elite Four which is a bit of a pain to rematch over and over because you have to commit to the whole thing instead of grabbing a few trainers and being able to heal or swap out. I think the only reason ORAS had it in was because even RS had the rematches and they couldn't get away with scrapping that.

But I think it really says something if those are the things that come to my mind when I think of issues with the game. Compare that with Gen 6 where I had fundamental issues with the entire thing, it makes these look like minor nitpicks. And to think this is only the introductory version.
>>
>>30268207
>And to think this is only the introductory version.

We never got a third version in Gen 6, what makes people think we'll get a third version in Gen 7? We'll get Diamond and Pearl remakes then it's on to Gen 8 on the Switch.
>>
>>30269356
>diamond and pearl remakes
I'm OK with this, as long as it has the quality of sun and moon and its not garbage like oras
>>
>>30269356
People are thinking that Lillie leaving to Kanto and the whole Kanto emphasis is hinting towards a third game with Kanto involved. There's also Necrozma please don't let it be Zygarde 2.0, that shit needs to stay in its own generation
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.