[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How will the anime handle Ultra Beasts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1479535487343.jpg (139KB, 737x545px) Image search: [Google]
1479535487343.jpg
139KB, 737x545px
How will the anime handle Ultra Beasts?
>>
Considering there's only two mythicals this gen and they already used one in a movie, I imagine the movies will either be about them or feature them.
>>
>>30264477
Nah. The movie will be solgaleo/lunala related

Then Necrozma, then Marshadow. that's 3 movies before gen 8.
>>
File: 1479886084430.png (274KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
1479886084430.png
274KB, 853x480px
Probably in the Necrozma movie.
Only if Aether don't appear in the series
>>
they won't.
>>
Actually the anime is weird. First at all, Lillie doesn't have Cosmog with her. So there's no reason for she leave her family.
>>
>>30264389
The cast will go to the moon by boarding Celesteela to awaken Lunala so she can stop a Solgaleo who is going on a rampage due to Nihilego controlling it. There is a scene in which they take down an army of Kartana.
>>
>>30264690
we don't know that tho

she could be hiding it

but you might be right anyway
>>
>>30264541
>Machamp, you will be the first one to die, prepare yourself!
>>
>>30264389
Honestly, my guess:
>first: Solgaleo, Lunala and Necrozma in the same movie
>Tapus vs Ultra Beasts movie
>Silvally and Marshadow vs Arceus movie
>>
>wait a year and a half to see in the anime what you do in the fourth day of game
Shit, it's gonna be so long
>>
>>30264529
They sometimes have more than one legendary in a movie. However I do agree with your assumption.
>>
>>30264389
They're transfer students to Ash's school
>>
>>30264842
I do wonder what sort of role Necrozma will play.
What is it?
What does it do?
Why is it here?
What's its relationship with Solgaleo and Lunala?

too bad we won't know until a year or 2 from now
>>
7 different versions of the same movie :)
>>
>>30264389
Very poorly.
>>
>>30264389
They will tone them down considerably because just
>>
>>30264529
Marshadow wont get a whole movie to itself. Its going to be the cute babby that the region girl carries around like manaphy while ash goes and kills some UBs.
>>
>>30264529
>Implying they won't put Necrozma and Marshadow in the same movie
>>
>>30264389
Next year's movie will have Solgaleo, Lunala and Marshadow. Maybe the Tapus appear but I don't think they'll play a big role since they seem relevant in the TV series itself
2018 will have Necrozma and the UBs
2019 will have a gen8 mythical

Pew and Cosmoem, as well as Type: Null and Silvally, will probably be featured in the TV series as well.
>>
I feel like the Tapus will only be in the anime. Koko already appeared in the anime after all.

UBs could go either way. They could fight the Tapus in the anime or go Berserk in their own movie.

I don't know whether or not Solgaleo and Lunala will have their own movie. Unless Lillie doesn't have Cosmog in the anime, it would break canon if they got their own movie. Marshadow and Necrozma will definitely have their own movie.
>>
>>30265386
>implying they would
They have literally no connection
>>
>>30264389
Ash will be sucked into a wormhole and be literally resetted for the next season based off Yellow 2.
>>
>>30266364
Neither did Shaymin and Giratina
>>
>>30264389
Toned down significantly, for starters.

Best case scenario, they get their own movie with Necrozma.

Worst case scenario, them being from another dimension is briefly handwaved and quickly forgotten, and they'll have their own individual episodes where they are treated as any other Pokemon.

>some kid's Guzzlord eats a whole plantation of fruit and farmers get mad, hilarity ensues
>Ash and co. meet a supermodel with a Pheromosa, hilarity ensues
>some shit samurai faggot with a Kartana does samurai stuff, hilarity ensues
>>
>>30264389
Poorly.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.