[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everything on this picture is 100% canon and you know it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 9

File: yes.png (428KB, 857x482px) Image search: [Google]
yes.png
428KB, 857x482px
>>
dubs undeniably confirms
>>
>>30263085
And?
>>
>>30263085
>alola great again
>>
>Sunfags being try hards
>>
>>30263085
no?
>>
It's hilarious how different the sun legend doesn't looks at all like the first 2 evos while lunala does
>>
>>30263085
>not Lunala
>>
Yes it is canon because it happens in the game.

If it was the girl that would still be canon. If it was Lunala with the boy or girl it would still be canon. Your point?
>>
>>30263167
100% This
Lunala fits Nebby more
>>
>>30263215

it's like you haven't seen cosmoem...
>>
>>30263190
This
>>
>>30263085
>I don't know what the world you came from is like, but Alola is pretty great, too!

Well it's a good thing he's just from an alternate dimension Alola then, huh? Where not much is changed beyond the time of day.
>>
>>30263085
Solgaleo just feels wrong desu
>>
>>30263167
Nebby looks a lot more like Lunala, but I honestly see a lot more of a Solgaelo than Lunala resemblance in the mid stage evolution.
>>
>>30263251
You mean those yellow things that are also on Lunala? Cosmoem is a cocoon. Fuck off back to plebbit. Are you so underaged you don't even know bats come from cocoons?
>>
>>30263360
You mean in the cocoon that's surrounding the actual pokemon which is just a little ball in the middle??
>>
>>30263410
That cocoon that looks a lot like both the top of Solgaleo and Lunala's heads. Specially Solgaleo due to all that gold around it.

It looks like much more than just a "cocoon", the rest of the body most likely grows from it when it evolves and it stays as the core in their heads.
>>
>>30263085
>hat on

go fuck yourself.
>>
>sun
>canon
topkek
>>
>>30263167
Cosmog looks like Lunala, Cosmoem looks like Solgaleo
>>
Okay, OP here, here are some of my reasons:

- First version is always canon, unless there's a third one. Even in Generations (which, by the way, I know is a different continuity but it still proves my point) they use Omega Ruby exclusive events in episodes 7 (Groudon) and 9 (Magma suit)

- Both Solgaleo and Lunala look like their respective pre evolutions. However, you must remember that Lillie is often associated with the moon, which represents feminimity, and the Moon flute was obviously for her. The Sun flute is for the protag.

- The game is undeniably geared towards Sun (male protag). You have those trailers in which a boy from Japan goes to Hawaii and he quickly befriends a local, the fact that you can only play as HIM in the demo and not the girl (Moon), and in most other media they promote him more than her. Even the japanese admit it.

- If Lillie has feelings for you or not, it doesn't change that the events have more sense playing as the boy. The friendship he shares with Hau and Gladion wouldn't be the same if it was canonically Moon too.

There are even more reasons if you think about it. Anyway, tat's not to say that Lunala and Chicken-chan are bad. I really like them. It's just that events make more sense like this.
>>
>>30263847
Literally who cares autist. Pokemon is a multiverse anyway.
>>
>>30263847
Well, at least you're being reasonable about it.

I still like Lunala and Lillie's endgame picture together more though. It looks so nice.
>>
>>30264053
Oh yeah, you are 100% right there, Lunala and Lillie's endgame picture was so much better
>>
>>30263908
Maybe
>>
>>30263847
Nothing is canon unless nintendo writes it in, like the kanto protag being the male one. No use playing mental gymnastics over it.
>>
>>30263847
They're both canon you dipstick, that's why you can travel to a parallel timeline.
>>
>>30263847
>First version second version autist
Fuck off. Everyone know the "Blue versions" are more canon than anything; backed up by how N has his canon Reshiram
>>
>>30264334
>backed up by how N has his canon Reshiram

Oh boy
>>
>>30264334
haha
no
>>
>>30263085
I don't see Necrozma's new form anywhere OP.
Are you sure that's a screenshot from Stars and not the non-canon 3DS games?
>>
>>30264334
>White
>The blue version
>not Black which shares 2 letters.
Incorrect.
>>
>>30263167
>it's hilarious how a tree doesn't look like a chair
>it's hilarious how a caterpillar doesn't look like a butterfly
>it's hilarious how a nebula doesn't look like a star

this is you
>>
I'll accept the first version/blue versions are canon meme if you all admit that LIFE Pokemon being used to power a DEATH ray is a logical and well written concept.
>>
File: nebby.png (48KB, 339x229px) Image search: [Google]
nebby.png
48KB, 339x229px
>>30263167
This looks absolutely nothing like the bat
>>
>>30263167
It's hilarious how the player and lillie actually ride solgaleo instead of being absorbed by lunala.
>>
The only thing that's ever really been canonized is red/blue due to their appearance in gen 2, but even then the team red uses is pretty much one you'd get playing yellow. Gold/Silver is arguably the same since the names have kind of stuck, but every single game after gen 2 has gone out of its way to be vague about things that the player might have done in past games so nothing is really canon after that (nevermind multiverse and alternate timeline bs complicating that even further).
>>30264788
Are you talking about the XY plot? I don't really remember the details of it
>>
>>30264838
The spikes radiating from the centre are Solgaleo's mane.
The crescent parts on the side are the edges of Lunala's wings.
The difference is the colour scheme inside of Cosmoem extends to the whole of Lunala's body, and not just a tiny tiny fraction of the design as a whole.
>>
File: batman-logo.gif (35KB, 2072x1225px) Image search: [Google]
batman-logo.gif
35KB, 2072x1225px
>>30264838
I think it looks a lot like THE BAT
>>
>>30264969
>riding Solgaleo is cooler than Lunala
>but Lunala's endgame picture is better
Fuck
>>
I feel like Moon is the canon one because they made people pay attention to it more with the whole 12 hours difference thing.
Plus Lunala fits Lillie better.
And Moongeist Beam looks cooler than Sunsteel Strike.
And playing as the male is always canon anyway.
>>
>>30264549
Black 2 even has blue in the title
White is the red version
>>
>>30265327
If anything the 12 hour difference should make it obvious it isn't canon, and Moongeist Beam looking cooler isn't a reason you nig
Does Lillie get the Sun Flute in Moon or does she get the Moon Flute in both versions? If it's the later then whatever, but if it's the former then "Lunala fitting Lillie better" just proves Sun is canon since she gets Lunala's flute and Nebby ends up with the protagonist anyway
Now we just wait to see if the third game will be another Crystal/Emerald/Platinum, effectively retconing everything, or if it'll be a sequel like B2W2 or if they fucking pull off another XY and we never get to see Lillie again
>>
>>30263671
This
>>
Sunfags are pathetic.
>>
>>30265327
>Chicken-Chan's Yuri adventures being not canon
>>
File: image.png (314KB, 640x488px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
314KB, 640x488px
>>30264053
Does anyone have the endgame sun pic with Lillie? Can't see my to find a decent looking one for some reason
>>
>>30264334
>zekromfags are at it again

Kek, not only is Reshiram canon to Hilbert, he even makes more sense lorewise just like every other "first" box Legendary. Stay mad, cuck.
>>
nebby suits lunala better therefore moon is canon.
>>
Everyone knows that the canon games are the ones I chose.

>Red
>Silver
>Sapphire
>Platinum
>Black
>Y
>Moon

Argument over.
>>
Why are you guys still arguing >>30264498 proved it wasn't canon an hour ago.
>>
I'd have to say
>Red: come on, it's obvious.
>Crystal: 3rd version trumps all.
>Emerald
>Platinum
>Black because N is fighting for an ideal, can't have been a truth because it was implanted in him by his adoptive father.
>B2 is cannon by extension.
>Y becuase Pride Deer is the life pokemon.
>Moon if there isn't a third version.
Lunala looks like a portal when it's using it's signature move and while you're in ultra space.
Both the pre-evolutions resemble it, the second form is gold surrounding a starry night.
>>
>>30266776
>Red
It doesn't really matter since both Red and Blue only difference are the version exclusive mons

>Silver
I picked silver too but Lugia has no plot in the story. Entei, Suicune and Raiko are more asociated to Ho-oh and the remakes make it more evident that HG is the canon version

>Sapphire
It makes more sense finding Kyogre at the bottom of the sea than Groudon, but in the remakes the suit is made for you to resist magma more that water pressure

>Platinum
By that criteria you may also say that Emerald is the canon version of gen3. We are comparing the first 2 versions.

>Black
N -> truth -> Reshiram
Hilbert/Hilda -> Ideals -> Zekrom
White seems more canon

>Y
Agree.

>Moon
Haven't played either yet
>>
>>30263085
lunala looks a lot nicer desu. solgaleo looks like it will kill you
>>
>>30267291
>>Black
>N -> truth -> Reshiram
>Hilbert/Hilda -> Ideals -> Zekrom
>White seems more canon
Are you retarded? N wanted Pokemon and people to be separate, which is an ideal. It is not a truth and will never be a truth.
>>
>>30266107
The flutes are reversed based on your version. Whichever version you have is the flute the MC uses.
Moon -> Moon Flute
Sun -> Sun Flute
and Lillie gets the other one.

So technically based on how the Moon and Sun are commonly interpreted you can make an argument about that.
>>
Sun's day/night cycle is the same as the real world. Moon's day/night cycle is 12 hours out of sync. Therefore Sun is canon and Moon is not canon.
>>
>>30267108
You were doing great up until Y my man, that's the version I got but come on, Xerneas being used to kill makes it ironic and Yveltal would fuck shit up regardless because killing is fun or whatever, why would they make a weapon out of Yveltal instead of just capturing it? AZ using the weapon to bring Floette back to life also mirrors the red haired faggot: Life (Xerneas) causing death
And as for Moon the day cycle difference makes it clear that it isn't the canon version
>>
>>30267378
>>30267443
There is an NPC that addresses that, actually.
>>
>>30267473
Where?
>>
>>30263085
Kay, I may have missed something, but...
Isn't the ENTIRE POINT of the whole other dimension / reality concept that BOTH GAMES ARE CANON BECAUSE THEY'RE WHAT'S HAPPENING AT THE SAME TIME IN THE DIFFERENT TIMELINES.

Instead of arguing over which game is canon, I'm surprised you fucks aren't arguing over which games are which timeline...
>>
>>30266635
I'm not the same guy but how is Reshiram canon to Hilbert at all? The only thing even remotely 'canon' I've seen is the N Nendoroid that features him with Reshiram only.
>>
The mischievous trickster personality of Nebby matches with a bat more than a lion.
>>
>>30267363
it was his "truth" until he realized he was beign manipulated by Ghetsis
>>
>>30267614
>cat
>not trickster
>>
>>30267565
/vp/ will argue about anything.
>>
File: 1405789887022.png (124KB, 485x455px) Image search: [Google]
1405789887022.png
124KB, 485x455px
>>30267662
>lions=cats
>>
>>30267443
The weapon took the lifeforce of pokemon and people, then gave it to AZ, his Floette and mega stones.
If you read bacon bird's dex entry, it takes the life energy of everything around it then reverts back to a cocoon like some kind of murder phoenix.

>>30267510
Not the same anon, but I do recall one of the npcs on the first island mentioning something about time being out of whack
>>
>>30267652
That's why, ideals are pretty much "false truths", and him wanting to release Pokémon was a "false truth", you just said so yourself. Hilbert/Hilda knowing that Pokemon want to be with humans was an absolute truth, end of story.
>>
>>30267614
Or a young child
Cosmog is a baby pokemon, after all.
>>
>>30267652
>his "truth"
So not an actual truth, so more like an ideal.
>>
File: Optimusg1zombie.jpg (45KB, 512x368px) Image search: [Google]
Optimusg1zombie.jpg
45KB, 512x368px
>>30264838
God fucking damn it Hot Rod did you lose it AGAIN?
>>
>>30267108
>the second form is gold surrounding a starry night

Exactly, so literally Solgaleo's head. And if you're gonna argue about something as trivial as the portal to Ultra Space, well then, unlike Lunala, you actually ride Solgaleo into it, making it more fitting and "canon".
>>
>>30266536
>girl representing the sun
>girl ever being canon
>>
File: Hilda vs N.jpg (490KB, 1280x814px) Image search: [Google]
Hilda vs N.jpg
490KB, 1280x814px
N was fit for neither truth or ideals. What he believed to be true was a lie, the ideals he possessed were flawed and corrupted. N doesn't deserve either of them.

That's the point.

That's why you can catch the other one in BW2.
>>
File: 1479875646917.png (699KB, 667x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1479875646917.png
699KB, 667x1024px
>>30267790
Man, Solgaleo doesn't even hold Lillie in the credits.
>>
>>30267911
>taking a picture on a dark night with only moonlight to illuminate you
>taking a picture while FACING THE SUN
shit photographer
that being said, I like Lunala's more even if riding Solgaleo into the fucking wormhole was awesome
>>
>>30267697
And does that NPC say the same in both versions? Maybe it only says so in Moon because days and nights are reverted and it says something stupid like "Lol the days beautiful" in Sun or whatever
>>
>>30267911
>Doesn't have hands
>"Doesn't grab her xD"
>>
>>30263085
Got sun and even I think that Lunala is better with her
>>
>>30267911
>>30267972
>m-muh sad ending scene :(

Kek, I bet you also cried during 3000 year old mememan's ending scene you fucking pussies.
>>
>>30268101
>strawmanning this hard
>>
>>30268036
>>Doesn't have hands
Are you blind? Anyway that's not the point, the point is Lunala's looks so much better because she is holding Lillie. Whether Solgaleo can or cannot hold Lillie is irrelevant, his picture just doesn't look as nice.
>>
>>30267790
And Lunala's entire body is exactly that. I'm not sure why you think the fact that you ride the fucker is a valid point, it's not like riding is anything special.
Lunala was carried around by Lillie the entire game up to that point and in this cut scene, it picks her up and carries her.
>>
>>30268101
Classic Sunfag post.
>>
>>30264587
>>30264587
A chair is a tree that was destroyed and reconfigured, shoulda said seed

Also you should know by now that no one on 4chan is actually worldly
>>
>>30268130
>Are you blind?
Oh, do tell me were are Solgaleo's hands lad, its paws must've distracted me from seeing them
>>
>>30268160
You seem to think muh Lunala looks like portal is a valid point, so why can't I? And you have to be delusional to actually think Cosmoem, with its nebula resembling that of Solgaleo's, and his spikes becoming his mane, looks more like Lunala.
>>
>>30268349
Cats and dogs aren't incapable of touching their owners with their paws. Neither is Solgaleo but he didn't.
>>
>>30268356
You're literally retarded if you think I said it look like one or the other. Your argument was it looks like his head and I pointed out that Lunala's entire body looks like that too.
>>
>>30263085
Does it even matter. The games are only set like, 12 hours apart right
>>
>>30268490
>still being in denial

Lunala's body look nothing like it outside the gold crests on its wings. You're the one who's being an idiot. Cry moar, mooncuck.
>>
>>30263085
That scene looks ugly during the day.
>>
>>30263360

> the cocoon makes more sense for a lion!

top kek.

Even the gold around the rims just look like the blades on Lunala's wings.
>>
>>30264969
>absorbed
Doesn't lunala carry lillie and the mc?
>>
>>30268539
So all you have at this point is strawmaning and name calling when I take that away from you?
Classy.

>>30268582
I still had this final argument for it looking like both, but this anon used it.
>>
File: Man-Hugs-Lion.jpg (280KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Man-Hugs-Lion.jpg
280KB, 1600x900px
>>30268422
Oh yeah, why don't we have Solgaleo hugging Lillie like this? It's not like the thing's more than twice her size even on all fours, what could possibly go wrong if a 200 kg giant lion tries to rely on a little girl to stand up and hug her?
>>
>>30268582
>a nebula evolves into the moon, I swear guise!

Kek, face it moonlet, the second version has always gotten the short end of the stick for 20 fucking years.
>>
>>30267725
>>30267719
>manipulable puppet
>hero of ideals
Nothing in N's words and actions represent ideals. He is an absolutist who never agrees with the ones who go against his "truth", despite it beign false as you say.
>>
>>30268662
He just had to put his paw on her back like Lunala put her wing. And you realize that Lunala is also huge and armless, right?
>>
>>30263847
That's bullshit, Y was the "second" version and the story make WAY more sense with Yveltal.
>>
>>30268714
>He is an absolutist who never agrees with the ones who go against his "truth"
Did you even play the games?
>>
>>30264969
this is the nail it the coffen for moon fags
>>
>>30268709
>implying Xerneas makes more sense than Yveltal as the canon mon from X and Y.
>>
>>30268660
>gets BTFO
>strawman! ad hominem! Y-you lost, Sunfag!
See>>30268709
It even makes more logical sense for Nebby to evolve into the Sun, but whatever floats your boat friend.
>>
>>30268709
You do realize that the formation of a moon/planet goes a bit like this.

>Cloud of Dust and gas > oh shit, gravity > things start clumping together > even more shit starts clumping > one of the bigger clumps catch one of the smaller clumps. > Moon
>>
>>30268735
You do realize Lunala is erect unlike Solgaleo and that she's carrying and lifting Lillie so she can reach it, right?
Solgaleo's limbs also aren't large enough to reach Lillie's back while they're touching foreheads, just look at the pic and you'll see how far back Solgaleo's paws are
>>
>>30263215
>Nebulas become moons

Lmao senpai
>>
>>30268841
This. That's the only exception, probably just because of how much of a mess XY's plot is.
>>
>>30269118
>a Legendary so shitty he can't even put his paw on a girl's back
wew
>>
>>30264312
>You couldn't battle the other protagonist

Blunder of the century
>>
>>30269178
They do though.
They become stars, rocky bodies and the failed stars we call gas giants.
>>
>>30269292
I feel like most of these sun fags somehow didn't make it out of 3rd grade and everyone is ignoring the fact that Lunala is still a nebula,
>>
>>30269195
>Average Moonfag being stupid
>>
>>30269195
>being this fucking retarded

Yes, because a quadruped can totally use his front paws with dexterity, right? I really hope all mooncucks aren't this stupid.
>>
>being Lillie's bodyguard/beta orbiter while she takes up the spotlight the game
>>
>>30270442
Alright faggots, let me lay the true canon on you.

For the first four gens, the third games were canon, all remakes are dismissed as non-canon. Then after Platinum, because of Cyrus' fucking with space and time, he caused a timeline split. This is why we haven't had a third game since.

I have dubbed this the light and dark timeline theory.

Light Timeline: Black, Black 2, X, and Sun

Dark Timeline: White, White 2, Y, and Moon

Stars may be the thing that mends the two timelines.

This is my running theory and I hope not to get BTFO any time soon.
Thread posts: 118
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.