[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is the most annoying Poketuber? My vote goes to this self-proclaimed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: QPDGNRn.jpg (36KB, 862x264px) Image search: [Google]
QPDGNRn.jpg
36KB, 862x264px
Who is the most annoying Poketuber? My vote goes to this self-proclaimed "inventor" of Battle Royals.
>>
Who gives a shit? Do you really have nothing better to do than to complain? Go do something with your life.
>>
>>30259105
Literally who?

OT: TyranitarTube or Verlisify.
>>
Most of them are really annoying and obnoxious, but TyranitarTube is the worst.
>>
>>30259203
It's gotta be Verlis. Verlis and TTube both have Clickbaity shit but Verlis is also a dramawhore which makes him way worse than TTube.
>>
>>30259105
Verlisify easily
>>
>>30259105
All of them are shit desu.
>>
File: 1465513701106.png (22KB, 804x743px) Image search: [Google]
1465513701106.png
22KB, 804x743px
>>30259105
>acts nice manages to break into community via sucking off shofu/joey getting them hacked mons early
>acts super humble for all the people hes getting as subs
>gets a bit of popularity and suddenly hes forcing his way into more of the community and drama and acting like a general cunt

He might not be as autistic as some of the others but he takes the cake for letting quick fame get to his head
>>
- Verlis
- TyranitarTube
- That bald hipster faggot
>>
>>30261483
I unironically like Shofu.
>>
Isn't every Pokemon e-celeb faggot a pedo or something?
>>
>never watched a Ttube vid
what's his deal?
>>
>>30259105
>self-proclaimed "inventor" of Battle Royals
fill me in on this please
>>
>>30259105
Dobbs. He's an unfunny faggot
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-11-27-01-59-05.png (399KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-27-01-59-05.png
399KB, 720x1280px
>>30261611
I've always felt this had Copy pasta potential, the rest of it goes on about the guy who said he wasn't playing seriously isn't YT famous and should suck him. Bigger cunt than Verlis considering as you said, he leeches off people bigger than him.
>>
>>30261844
He does multi battles where the 4 people attack whoever and don't work as a team which no one had ever, ever did before him and Game Freak took his idea, and now the Battle Royal mode is obviously dedicated to him.
>>
>>30262237
This also reminds me of the time he spun some crazy ass story about being in africa and someguy with a machete was going to rob them then they flashed guns a case and he fucked off? the dude is a fucking constant liar if it makes him sound good
>>
Just ignore the people you dislike.
Bad publicity is still publicity
>>
>>30262393
that sounds funny as hell
>>
>>30262336
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRpdqSxvEB0
wew lad
>>
>>30261674
I watch Jwittz unironically...
>>
File: Image.jpg (107KB, 500x502px) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
107KB, 500x502px
>>30259105
This clown. Made worse that he is officially hired commentates at Worlds.
>>
>>30262680
I wasn't memeing senpai, he's deluded
Also shout out to the tumblr squad in the background
>>30262393
Because crazy Africans are gonna be terrified of a pasty skinny fat white guy, of course
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.