[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Galvanize is a hidden ability

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 342242116.png (9KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
342242116.png
9KB, 666x666px
>Galvanize is a hidden ability
>>
File: 1479143311011.png (94KB, 600x525px) Image search: [Google]
1479143311011.png
94KB, 600x525px
>>30256007
>Inject HA Geodude
>Explode everything to next millennium
>???
>Profit
>>
>>30256007
>not catching a HA Geodude to breed when cross gen transfering becomes available.
>>
File: pepecorn.gif (3MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
pepecorn.gif
3MB, 500x500px
>Power of Alchemy can't copy Wonder Guard
>>
How the fuck are you even supposed to get a Alolan Golem with the HA? I dont see any way outside of just injecting it, unless you are fine with getting one with suboptimal IVs and Nature
>>
>>30257068
Get a Geodude with HA from XY or ORAS, store it in bank and wait until January when the Bank compatibility is made available. Any mon that has an alolan form, if it breeds in Alola, its offspring will always be Alolan form. The only way to get non Alolan forms is via Everstone. And yes, HA changes as well from Sand Veil to Galvanize.

I'm not sure where you can find Alolan Geodude, but if you can, you could try and do an SOS battle, that's the way to get HA's this gen.
>>
>>30257068
Chaining with a Golduck with Simple Beam
>>
I got one after an hour or two, used Damp Parasect then swapped to Porygon to confirm the ability
>>
>>30257323
>evolves by trade only
>>
>>30257381
Find someone you trust to trade back and forth.
>>
>>30257381
it evolves by level up you dingus
>>
>>30257323
...there is an unfortunate problem with that. Namely, that the only things capable of learning Simple Beam cannot be acquired until Bank goes live, so you can't breed Simple Beam onto the duck until then.
>>
>>30257433
>friends

fuck off, normie
>>
>>30257512
>get munchlax with Metronome
>find smeargle
>use metronome until it calls Simple Beam
>catch the smeargle (or sketch the move with your own)
>breed it
>???
>profit
>>
>>30257323
what does a golduck with simple beam do?
>>
>>30257736
Golduck to prevent the little shits from exploding via Damp, because they can and will blow up every chance they get.
Simple Beam turns their ability to Simple...but in doing so it shows you what their actual ability is, so you can see if it's the HA or just another Sturdy/etc.
>>
>>30257068
>unless you are fine with getting one with suboptimal IVs and Nature

You can pass down HAs, retard.
The first idiots to mention injecting are always the most clueless about game mechanics. You don't even know the process that you are cheating yourself out of despite claiming you fully understand it and chose to skip it merely to save time.

One very popular Poketuber made a guide for EV training and mentioned in the video he "had to research the topic for hours" to make the guide, and this guy plays Pokemon for 10+ years and has a huge following. That's how clueless injectfags are.
>>
Did u guys forget skill swap? I mean come on
>>
File: 1464903616361.jpg (241KB, 686x702px) Image search: [Google]
1464903616361.jpg
241KB, 686x702px
>>30256180
>power of alchemy doesn't work in singles
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.