[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wait a sec

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: we passed upon the stair.png (41KB, 446x203px) Image search: [Google]
we passed upon the stair.png
41KB, 446x203px
>The lack of color change
>Non-significant type change
>Shit explanation
>Body hair
>Rushed looking pre-evolutions

Nothing can convince me that Golem is not a scrapped Mega Golem model laying around from XY and ORAS that they deemed to weird, and then brought it back for Alola forms.
>>
>>30255406
that makes sense.

Can I just say how much I hate that "hair"? A few other pokemon have the same style, even naturally (not mega) it's fucking awful. It doesn't look like hair, it just looks like sculpey clay.
>>
>>30255406
If you notice carefully, all the Gen 6 games that added Mega Evolutions had that Pokémon available in that game either story or post-game.

Example: XY added Megas for Ampharos, Mawile, Absol, Lucario, Mewtwo, Kanto starters, and Houndoom, all those Pokémon are available in Kalos. ORAS added Megas for Beedrill, Pidgeot, Slowpoke, Steelix, Lopunny, and Audino, all those Pokémon are available in ORAS Hoenn.

As a fun fact Sugimori said that Mega Flygon was thought since XY, guess who can be caught in Kalos?
>>
>>30255406
David Bowie reference?
>>
>>30256955
>David Bowie
Jojo reference?
>>
>>30255752
isnt the hair just magnetic metal fials like probopass?
>>
The pokedex talks about the pylons on his back, and his little turban being a railgun. But he doesn't seem to use it in any attack animations. Is it only during a specific move?
>>
I am convinced most of them started off as megas, evos, or split evos. Only Sandslash and Ninetales feel like they started as regional variants.
>>
>It's just the idea of Probopass, again, on a different pre-existing Pokemon

I don't really get why this needed to happen.
>>
>>30258620
Yeah, I could have easily seen Marrowak and Executor as being further evolutions, not alternate ones.
>>
>>30255406
He was made because the present world is obsessed with political correctness.

So they had to give the muslim community representation in a fucking pokémon game.
>>
>>30258768
Makes sense due to Golem being most famous for being a suicide bomber
>>
>>30258674
If Marowak didn't have the retarded fire type that makes no sense tacked on
>>
>>30259359
>What is a fire dancer
>>
>>30258768
>National Hug a Muslim Day
>A-Golem can't hug anything because of its arms
Clever, GF.
>>
>>30259435
Ground type evolves into Fire/Ghost type
Why.
They should've at least given cubone an alolan form if they wanted to completely change its typing.
>>
>>30259503
I agree with that.
>>
>>30256143
amazing, you're telling me they gave Megas to Pokemon you can actually catch? How did they ever decide something as revolutionary as that!

wait... if you notice carefully, all the pokemon with Alolan forms are catchable in Sun or Moon!!
>>
>>30259503
think of it like a Split Evo, where the deciding factor is what game it evolves in.
>>
>>30258608
Yeah he uses it. I think it's used during non-contact physical moves or something.
>>
>>30259606
Which still doesn't make sense typing wise because most split evolutions share at least one type with the rest of the line.

Would've preferred a Ghost Cubone...or for Alolan Marowak to be Ground/Ghost or even Ghost/Fire
>>
Dugtrio's mega evolution would have been a wig.
>>
>>30258643
When did Probopass ever have a railgun
>>
>>30258608
It's one of the animations in his Pokedex entry. I don't know when it's used, though.
>>
Aloala forms are essentially the Delta Species we've begged for. Pretty stupid that its limited only to Gen-1 pokemon though and not more spread out.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.