/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this a good monotype team for Moon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: water.png (83KB, 825x175px) Image search: [Google]
water.png
83KB, 825x175px
Also main story team r8 thread
>>
>>30254897
Everyone is too damn slow, so you might want to at least replace Whiscash or Carracosta with Starmie.
>>
>>30255029

>Charjabug used thunder shock!
>>
Carracosta is Sun-Exclusive.
Also, if you're going to run Mono-Water you should use Golisopod.
>>
>>30254897
Wheres Galsipod and Bruxish?
>>
Whiskash looks goofy so put Starmie in.
>>
>>30255064
Nigger it's a mono water team, of course you're gonna have to deal with type disadvantages.

Also Carracosta and Starmie have the exact same electricity weakness
>>
>>30255079
I used Golisopod in sun and Bruxish has a bad movepool.
>>
>>30255119

Bruxish is a physical water/psychic. All you need is aqua tail and psybite with strong jaw.
>>
File: cfa.jpg (125KB, 680x598px) Image search: [Google]
cfa.jpg
125KB, 680x598px
>>30255119
Fuck off faggot. Your not real trainer.
>>
Actually Gastropod WOULD easily fix the speed issue, considering how he's best used as a priority move user.

>>30255107
I think his point is more than you need ONE pokemon to resist electric types. Perhaps a lantern would work out? Quagsire?
>>
>>30255173
I have whiscash
>>30255171
I used him in Sun, I don't feel like using him again so I can try a completely fresh, new team.
>>
>>30255119
Bruxish is a beast in-game. Dazzling saved me from so many First Impressions, Fake Outs etc. Strong Jaw makes her hit even harder. Fast Physical attacker in a slow generation/team is a good thing.

>Psychic Fangs
>Crunch
>Aqua Tail
>Aqua Jet
>Disable

She's really solid with just these in her movepool.
>>
>>30255083
Whiscash is so I don't get destroyed by electric types>>30255292
I'll consider it, but I'm still a little hesitant as you catch it relatively late in-game.
>>
bumpero
>>
>>30256641
>>30258244
Fine.

What's a good monotype to run with /vp/?
>>
>>30258309
Ice
>>
>>30258309
B U G
U
G
>>
You can just solo with Toxapex so yeah.
>>
>>30254897
Get a pelipper with drizzle and probably a lanturn with thunder to replace a couple of these niggas

(I think kingdra would be even better for a thunder user but I'm not sure if he's even in this)
>>
>>30258490
You can island scan for Horsea I think. And Totodile, but Totodile without its HA is kinda shit nowadays especially since it doesn't get a physical water-type move for a while.
>>
>>30258309
Dark. Poison. Ghost.
>>
>totem lurantis
>>
>>30258610
Toxapex can solo that
>>
>>30258559
How does qr codes work, if I scan a horsea code I can catch it in game?
>>
>>30254897
Consider replacing Wishcash or Carracosta with something else so you don't have two things with a x4 grass weakness. Poliwrath, Slowbro or Cloyster would be good. If you're fine with the huge electric weakness, drizzle Pelliper can wreck shit and insta rain would be great for a mono water team.
>>
It's fine, OP. There are a few little things I'd change personally, but it should get you through the game.

Like Gyrados over Wishiwashi and Relicanth over Carracosta; but that's just personal preference. I can understand wanted to use new mons and things exclusive to the version.
>>
Honestly you should breeze through the game, I've never done a mono type team but I've rolled through with 4 waters in sapphire and the biggest advice I can give is to reduce redundancies. Wishiwashi doesn't give you any coverage and araquanid will probably be almost never useful due to his low offensive stats with his entirely offensive moovepool.

Something like sharpedo (physical sweeper), lanturn (so your vs water strategy is better than sit and tank with toxapex) and poliwrath (so snorlax doesn't sit on your face as you hammer at his immense special defense).

I'd take those and drop wishiwashi, araquanid, and carracosta.
>>
>>30254897
>Dartrix lvl 30
>Fomantis lvl 25
>Steenee lvl 25
>Petilil lvl 23
>Currently leveling up a Leafeon
Am I going to get through Totem Lurantis? Totem Salazzle caused me some great trouble and because lvl 28 owl was the only one capable of taking at least 2 hits I only won with a combination of Light Screen, Pluck stealing the berry, and revive+potion spam. I finally won but damn was it hard
>>
>>30260735
>Datrix 30
Holy fuck are you overleveled
>>
File: IMG_1716.png (311KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1716.png
311KB, 1334x750px
>>30260822
My dartrix is about the same as that guys' and I'm also at mallow's trial. In mg case, it's mostly cos i keep swapping team members to try new pokemon.
Most recently, I swapped my growlithe for salandit. Not sure if anyone else will get changed as the game progresses, if charjabug becomes a liability in terms of damage I might put raichu back in until i can evolve it
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.