/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get to po town >everything suddenly becomes dark and dreary

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

>get to po town
>everything suddenly becomes dark and dreary
>realize all these guys used to be trial goers like you
>they failed and resorted to petty crimes and thievery due to a lack of aspiration
>you're just walking into their last haven and shitting on them even harder
>the entire area is kicking the dead horse of team skull's dreams
>realize you're the antagonist in their story
>you're just picking on a bunch of kids that don't know any better
>as soon as you leave they 180 the plot and make them working for crazy bitch for no reason

what a fucking waste
>>
they were essentially petty criminals

they wanted money and pokemon, nothing more

they were funded by lusamine while the foundation didn't know

don't feel sympathy for losers
>>
>make them working for crazy bitch for no reason
She's paying them the big bucks
>>
>>30254802
did you actually talk to any of the npcs in there afterwards? a lot of it is really sad and only one pokemon is stolen throughout the whole game, and it was bait.
>>30254831
yes but it showed that they were down on their times before we learned lusamine was doing this. if they had disconnected skull from aether entirely they couldve thrown in a mini redemption story for team skull and have guzma be a double battle partner. Lusamine came from literally NOWHERE at the last second
>>
File: 1478319062346.jpg (57KB, 640x365px) Image search: [Google]
1478319062346.jpg
57KB, 640x365px
>>30254907

>Team Skull is poor as fuck can't even afford electricity
>Gladion who also works with team skull is rich as fuck
>Gladion has been taking all of team skulls funds and spending it on himself because his mommy is the one sending the checks
>>
>>30254907
>out of nowhere
It was obvious what her intentions were from first meeting her.
>>
>>30255439
well yes HER intentions but her being the force behind team skull makes ZERO sense
why the fuck was she even funding them? the only reason would be gladion but he blew every dime on a motel
>>
You didn't stomp on their dreams, you defeated them in Pokemon battles. The little kid's Yungoos was taken as bait, all you did was follow it.

Not at all your fault they're thugs.
>>
Have they considered getting jobs, or going on welfare?

>Need mo' pokédollars fo' dem programs
>>
File: 7ab.png (353KB, 459x360px) Image search: [Google]
7ab.png
353KB, 459x360px
>>30255282
DELETE YOUR FUCKING PICTURE YOU SICK MOTHERFUCKER
>>
Was Team Skull always directed by Aether or were they just collaborating with Aether that one time?

I always assumed the latter.
>>
File: 1467926571887.png (2KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1467926571887.png
2KB, 240x240px
>tfw you'd still rather live in Po Town than Detroit
>>
>>30256635
Considering Hau somehow broke up the same "attempted Pokejacking" that you did right after you did, they were probably working together for at least a little while.
>>
>>30256740
So probably the latter, when you keep in mind that Lillie ran away from the Foundation months before the story began?

If so I don't see much wrong with this. I could see her forming an under the table deal to not draw attention to the foundation.
>>
>>30255282
source for the picture?
>>
>>30256815
Or their relation was literally copypasted from Colosseum and you had Team Skull/Snagem doing the dirty work for Aether/Cipher.
>>
>>30256857
YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW
>>
>>30256872
That doesn't really make too much sense since why would they need Skull outside of experimentation material for Null and hunting down Cosmog?

What really feels weird is why she didn't have them basically hand Gladion and Null to her. Maybe she just didn't want them or she didn't even know Gladion was working with them?
>>
>>30256958
I got a picture of a Panda.
>>
>>30256991
That's all you're getting out of me, then.
>>
>>30255282
>Gladion has been taking all of team skulls funds and spending it on himself because his mommy is the one sending the checks
But that's wrong, you retard. He had money when he ran away from Aether Foundation. He joined team skull because he was running out of money.
>>
>>30256857
Geiger Counter. Pretty good.
>>
>>30257031
Nice try Gladion, We know you've been siphoning off thousands of pokebucks to fund your PP Up injections.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.