[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Region Discussion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: Region rankings.png (339KB, 982x1014px) Image search: [Google]
Region rankings.png
339KB, 982x1014px
So how's Alola for everyone?

I'm currently at Mt Hokulani and Alola is floating between Great and Okay. Same for Sevii. I unlocked islands one to three and they've been pretty good as well.

I'll have to see the rest before placing them definitively of course. Everything else Ive seen all of.

Alola has too many places you dont actually explore/go to for my liking. Wela Volcano was pretty disappointing. for instance. And while Johto being so high for me means a small region isnt a problem, a couple of the towns feel underwhelmng so far and it also has the least in the series. Still, a lot of places have a tonne of personality, which is more than I can say for a few other regions.
>>
God: Sinnoh, Unova

Great: Alola, Johto

Good: Hoenn

Okay: Kanto

Shit: Kalos

Haven't been to: Sevii
>>
>>30254811
Good taste.

And Sevii is pretty comfy. Too bad to get to it you have to play Kanto, which is boring
>>
I'm sad, this was a good thread OP.
>>
>>30254574
Here is the objective one
God-tier: Sinnoh, Hoenn
Great: Johto, Almia, Orange
Okay: Kanto, Unova, Sevii, Orre, Ransei, Fiore
Meh: Kalos, Oblivia
>>
>>30255203
>all those spinoffs
I just realise Ive never played one

>>30255134
???
>>
>>30255405
The thread was on page 9 when I posted that
>>
>>30255434
Oh, that stinks. Ive noticed discussion threads on /vp/ have been pretty slow recently, which is a shame
>>
>>30254574
holy shit, a right opinion on /vp/
>>
>>30255203
why would you count Orange?
>>
>>30254574
elder god-tier: johto, sinnoh
god-tier: unova, hoenn
okay-tier: sevii
shit-tier: alola, kalos
kanto-tier: kanto
>>
>Good tier
>Sevii
Literally the most filler "region" ever
>>
>>30254574
>Unova God Tier
>Johto God Tier but Kanto Shit Tier
>Hoenn Okay Tier
>Sinnoh Good Tier
>Alola Good Tier
That's some shit taste right there.
>>
>>30256258
Alola is really Kalos tier for you? Why?

>>30256306
>he/she doesnt love Berry Forest
>he/she doesnt love Treasure Beach
>>
Sinnoh
Alola
Unova
Hoenn
Kanto
Kalos
Johto
>>
>>30254574
Keep it up my man
>>
>>30254574
>Unova
>the most linear region to date
>the region with the worst Pokemon designs
>the region with some of the most generic towns in the series
>God tier

Abysmal taste.
>>
>>30254811
Pretty much this except Kalos probably above Kanto
Too much games just feel like going from one city to the next, Sinnoh does a great job of connecting everything.
>>
>>30254811
You have fantastic taste anon!
>>
>>30256726
>most linear
Alola
>worst designs
Debatable, but I'll give you it
>most generic towns
Sinnoh and Hoenn
>>
God: Johto
Great: Sinnoh, Orre
Good: B2/W2 Unova
Okay: Kalos, Alola, Hoenn
Bad: Kanto
Shit: B/W Unova
>>
>>30256633
This is like a puzzle where I need to put everything in the correct place
>>
>>30256455
>Johto God Tier but Kanto Shit Tier
this is correct though
>>
>12 year olds don't put Johto at the top because they never played it

makes sense
>>
>>30254811
I'd replace Kanto and hoenn and you have mine for the most part, maybe johto swapped with sinnoh too, i dunno , I know unova is top for me though
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.