[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PLUS AND MINUS CONFIRMED

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1456058520610.png (200KB, 356x309px) Image search: [Google]
1456058520610.png
200KB, 356x309px
GEN EIGHT SPECULATION THREAD GO GO GO
>>
>>30252619
Phillips and Flathead confirmed
>>
Are there any hints or talk about a far away place with resembling description that would lead to a previous region that we've visited?
>>
>>30252917
kek
Torx when?
>>
>>30252619
its obviously x and /
>>
>>30253016
Third version
>>
>>30252971
In GF's studio there's suspicious posters.
But it's hard to tell what they're about.
>>
>>30252619
Plusle and Minun not being in the next gen if plus and minus is a thing.

Because Belossom wasn't in SM.
>>
>>30252619
And they're red and green because they're Gen 1 sequels
>>
>>30252971
They've been pulling this FAR AWAY REGION shit since gen 5

Give it a rest
>>
File: OR your ASS.png (389KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
OR your ASS.png
389KB, 1000x1000px
>>30252917
First post best post
>>
File: WS-FPLN8X112_MED.jpg (7KB, 275x300px) Image search: [Google]
WS-FPLN8X112_MED.jpg
7KB, 275x300px
>>30252917
3rd game Robertson? In any case, that theory has a screw loose.
>>
>>30253094
>Because Belossom wasn't in SM.

Neither were tropius, solrock, or lunatone. I loved SM but what the fuck? I bet if there's a region based on australia they'll make sure to leave kangaskhan and komala out too
>>
On a serious note I've been thinking about the next gen already, since in XY they were already dropping hints for SM from the Strange Souvenir, the reference to a moondial next to the sundial (we never actually saw a moondial unless you count the Altar of the Moone but it was still a clear reference to a sun and moon duality), maybe you could argue Volcanion was a reference too. So by that logic they may be dropping hints right now.

I can't really think of much that would be obvious, but usually the mythicals have some vague clue but I can't tell anything from Magearna or Marshadow. Necrozma sounds Russian to me, and it's implied that the Aether Foundation is from somewhere else, and Lillie's family are all blondes... It's a stretch but that's the only real implication of another region I could think of.

Plus the obvious sequel references like the empty lot in almost every town with no explanation, where it could literally not exist if they wanted and nothing would be lost, and it's not like it's a "The Battle Frontier Project has Started!" type reference. And the fact that the games involve you creating the first Alolan league. Seems like it's setting up for a future game to me.

Also the clear Sinnoh references, like that Tapu guardians being very similar to the lake guardians, fucking Akala Island in general with the soundtrack, Heahea city and the resort, Paniola Town being similar to Solaceon with the daycare and everything, dimensional wormholes, Canalave Library and Type Null and Arceus. You'd have to be a retard to deny it. I could easily see it being just a series of references though and a Sinnoh remake not happening because we don't have a lot of mythicals this time so the generation will probably be short, with maybe a SM sequel followed by Gen 8.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.