[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Multiverse Champion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9

File: Blinda.png (238KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
Blinda.png
238KB, 500x376px
You can't get a better Battle Tree team if you tried.
Trust me, others have tried.

You all are shit compared to my ability to min/max and even more so, I am the current Champion of the Battle Tree in all variations.

All due to this simple Team that most of you scoffed at, and I did so without taking much damage at all. I was never in a worry of dropping beyond 25% health, and maintained a winning streak that makes your mother's weight look manageable.

Here we go, Faggots and /vp/diots.
I'll share my gold just because I'm that awesome.

Do your own breeding, Derpdips, and Smogays.

Espeon Synchronoize - Modest
Item: TwistedSpoon
Psychic
Double Team
Calm Mind
Baton Pass

Heracross Mega, Skill Link - Bug/Fighting - Adament
Item: Heracrossite
Mega Horn
Close Combat
Swords Dance
Iron Defense

Rampardos, Sheer Force - Rock - Adament
Item: Rocky Helmet
Head Smash
Stone Edge
Swords Dance
Stealth Rock

Haxorus, Mold Breaker - Dragon - Adament
Item: Dragon Fang
Outrage
Dragon Dance
Focus Energy
Harden

Aegislash (Blade Form) Stance Change - Steel/Ghost - Modest
Held Item: Leftovers
Shadow Ball
Flash Cannon
Autonomize
King's Shield

Porygon Z - Adaptibility - Modest
Held Item: Black Belt
Lock-On
Zap Cannon
Blizzard
Dark Pulse

Do the math yourselves. Not only are these builds 100% Perfect but they give the ultimate coverage and destroy the Battle Tree without fear.

You may bow to me at any time, cucklechucks.
>>
>>30252358
>6 Pokémon

Confirmed for not playing the games
>>
File: 1475854806830.jpg (8KB, 323x241px) Image search: [Google]
1475854806830.jpg
8KB, 323x241px
>>30252358
Holy shit that picture
>>
>>30252358
>Espeon doesn't have magic bounce
Discarded.
>>
>>30252358
Genuinely thought this was me from like eight years ago for a second there.
>>
>>30252358
>Adaptability
>No STAB
Rlly nigga u srs
>>
File: you op.jpg (11KB, 196x240px) Image search: [Google]
you op.jpg
11KB, 196x240px
>>30252358
>Six Pokemon
>No EV/IV spreads
>Autistic "flavor" text exposition
>Twisty Spoon
>Running anything but Magic Bounce ever
>Luck based tactics that fall apart whenever an attack skips accuracy checks
>Again, no fucking magic bounce

>Heracross Mega /w/ Skill Link and NO moves that hit more than once
>Fucking Iron Defense

>Rampardos running Rocky Helmet with defenses that can literally never cap past 240
>Stealth Rock and Swords Dance as if you'll ever be able to tank more than a hit with that prehistoric pussy

>Dragon Fang ever in any situation
>HARDEN
>FOCUS ENERGY
>NIGGA ARE YOU EVEN TRYING TO B8

>Modest Aegislash with STAB and no cover moves
>"Autonomize"

>PGZ with Black Belt and no fighting type moves
>Adaptability with no STAB

You are king autist.
>>
>>30252522
>>30252714
You have no idea how Pokemon works do you?

>Porygon-Z Uses Dark Pulse
>Porygon-Z changes to Dark Type
>Dark Pulse is now Stab due to Same Type Bonus
>Porygon wrecks your shit

Just go away if you don't know how to play. Makes me sad.
>>
>>30252358
Even for bait this is autistic. Your builds aren't "creative" or a "darkhorse", they're just plain bad.
>>
File: 1478299636973.png (163B, 10x10px) Image search: [Google]
1478299636973.png
163B, 10x10px
>>30252358
Fantastic bait
>>
>>30252358
Y'know what? Somebody screencap this faggots team setup so we can have it for a best of /vp/ in the future.
>>
>>30253000
Now I want someone to Showderp with this team.
>>
>>30252949
Dis nigga retarded
>>
>>30252949
That's not how Porygon-Z works you retard. It needs protean in order to get the STAB and type change when using dark pulse. Adaptability just increases the STAB power of its moves, and Porygon-Z is a normal type.
>>
>>30253038
Original anon here and I wanna say that's an even better idea.
>>
>>30252358
>implying you can even come close to my amazing OU team

The star of the show. This mofo schools those pathetic Smogonshitters like none other.
Delibird (F) @ Choice Band
Ability: Hustle
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Aerial Ace
- Ice Shard
- Focus Punch
- Seed Bomb

Bulky as fuck backed by an Assault Vest. Opponents generally waste turns trying to taunt her despite her ability being Oblivious.
Slowbro (F) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Oblivious
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Scald
- Psyshock
- Calm Mind
- Slack Off

Thank GF for making the Eviolite usable on Pokemon that can potentially Mega Evolve.
Aggron (F) @ Eviolite
Ability: Heavy Metal
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Head Smash
- Heavy Slam
- Hone Claws
- Autotomize

No one expects HO Chansey.
Chansey (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Healer
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Fire Blast
- Blizzard
- Thunder
- Calm Mind

>b-but Hyper Beam is a shit
Altaria-Mega (F) @ Altarianite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Hyper Beam
- Cotton Guard
- Roost
- Heal Bell

My healslut. Esspecially useful in healing Chansey once she takes enough hits.
Gardevoir (F) @ Eviolite
Ability: Trace
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Toxic
- Moonblast
>>
>double team

opinion discarded. OP sucks at pokemon confirmed.
>>
File: 1456343514111.jpg (205KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1456343514111.jpg
205KB, 900x675px
>>30253580
>heavy metal, autotomize and heavy slam on one set
>>
>>30253580
LOL Your sets are trash. Mine are where it's at. Aside the Black Belt, and Adapatibility. I changed that to Expert Belt and Download.

Spelling errors and misthoughts.

But now mine are going to completely destroy all of your shit tier teams and I'll go to Worlds 2017 and just dominate with these moves.
>>
>>30252358
>>30252949
>>30253736
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CegyUJ3RCE
>>
>>30253736
I can 6-0 you with my Delibird, scrublord. DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE ME.
>>
File: IMG_2187.jpg (121KB, 640x592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2187.jpg
121KB, 640x592px
Holy SHIT KEK
This faggot is like 6

Is it wrong for me to want to Beast Boost this fag into oblivion? I'm itching to try my new Guzzlord set.
>>
File: 1468698985105.jpg (226KB, 1438x1079px) Image search: [Google]
1468698985105.jpg
226KB, 1438x1079px
>>30252358
I don’t give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much fucking pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a fuck how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I’ll fucking show up at your house when you aren’t home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a fucking heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great fucking length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced phaggot. Welcome to hell, population: you
>>
File: 1479350053151.jpg (71KB, 360x403px) Image search: [Google]
1479350053151.jpg
71KB, 360x403px
Fuck you. I have been with Showderp through THICK and THIN watching people get ass-pounded as some EDGY RETARD suggested SPECS WEEDLE for the SEVENTH TIME in a day. You wanna know why I tripfag? I do it because it distinguishes me from the vast majority of morons who infest these threads like a fucking Combee hive. Just look at this awful thread. From the fucking top to the bottom, you see TREMENDOUS AMOUNTS of SHITPOSTING. I strongly encourage all of you to get a tripcode yourselves so that we are able to find exactly who is the one who is shitting up this place. Remember LC Guy? Remember Life Orb Shuckle? These are the types of people we need in these threads, and we need to be able to see who is GOOD and who is BAD. If you're anonymous on these Showderp threads, you're just another potential RETARD. LE QUOTE POSTS TEAM XD EDGY BOOM BOOM SPECS WEEDLE YAM YAMS. It's no fucking wonder why the ONLY thing the rest of /vp/ likes about us is that we are somehow managing to contain all of this shit in this thread, like some fucking cancer quarantine (yes, I know cancer is not contagious you faggots). And if you fucking disagree with me, how about we settle this on Showdown? Seriously, just reply to this fucking post and I'll kick your ass on Showdown OU. Oh, and I don't use a copypasta team either, I use a nice selection of Pokemon from all tiers. AND I WILL STILL WHOOP YOUR ASS
>>
File: bait.png (389KB, 630x1549px) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
389KB, 630x1549px
>>
>>30254109
>tripcoder shitposting like a champ
Never thought I'd see the day
>>
>>30252358
>>30253580
It's nice seeing some kids try to dabble in Pokemon, but here, I'll give you a taste of a real winner's team. Feel free to try and imitate it, but I'll warn you -- it only works in the hands of an expert (like me)

Absol @ Scope Lens
Ability: Super Luck
EVs: 100 HP / 100 Atk / 100 Def / 104 SpA / 104 SpD
Brave Nature
- Slash
- Night Slash
- Razor Wind
- Mean Look

Silvally-Dragon @ Dragon Memory
Ability: RKS System
EVs: 40 HP / 16 Atk / 200 SpA / 252 Spe
Gentle Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Rage
- Metal Sound
- Hidden Power [Dragon]

Necrozma @ Iron Ball
Ability: Prism Armor
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 SpA
Hasty Nature
- Fling
- Gravity
- Prismatic Laser
- Hyper Beam

Arcanine @ Quick Claw
Ability: Justified
EVs: 8 Atk / 200 Def / 100 SpA / 100 SpD / 100 Spe
- Flame Charge
- Flamethrower
- Fire Spin
- Burn Up

Salamence-Mega @ Salamencite
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 200 HP / 4 Def / 100 SpA / 4 SpD / 200 Spe
Modest Nature
- Rest
- Snore
- Substitute
- Tailwind

Golisopod @ Eject Button
Ability: Emergency Exit
EVs: 4 SpA / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Ice Beam
- Surf
- Pin Missile
- Sand Attack

While most of you are novices, I don't think I have to explain how this team works, I believe it speaks for itself...
>>
>>30254500
>Golisopod @ Eject Button
>Ability: Emergency Exit
>EVs: 4 SpA / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
>Hasty Nature
>- Ice Beam
>- Surf
>- Pin Missile
>- Sand Attack
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.