[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Didn't ask to feel this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Did anyone else almost start tearing up when they got TM56? Why is Game Freak trying so hard to make a comfy Hawaii adventure so depressing? First it was Lillie, then Guzma, and now this old lady.
>>
>>30249292
Do you think the machamp loves her?
>>
>>30249292
eevee z crystal quest was sadder
>>
>>30249333
I didn't do that yet, I'll go do it now and get back to you.
>>
>>30249333
legit this.
I didn't give a shit about waifugirl but that side quest was really sad.
Its weird to see a pokemon game be so childish and then have a part where you learn the pains of aging and the passage of time.
>>
>>30249292
What quest is this?
>>30249333
And how do I do that?
>>
>>30249333
Is it that veteran dood in the super market?
>>
>>30249412
yeah it perfectly and glad gave the person closure
>>
>>30249292
>tfw guy dies and now machamp is fucking his wife every night
>>
>>30249443
It's not a quest. Go to Hau'oli cemetery at night and you'll get the event.

For the Eevee quest, after beating the game go to the thrifty megamart and talk to the Veteran at the cash register on the far left side. He'll trigger the quest and give you clues as to where each of the other Eeveelution masters are at.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_ngjsylLd7W1sltz4f.jpg (66KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_ngjsylLd7W1sltz4f.jpg
66KB, 500x492px
>>30249292
>ywn save your pokebro from an untimely death by sacrificing yourself
>>
I normally hate using the legendaries on my team, but actually being around it this whole game changed that and now I want to use him.
>>
>>30249412
Meanwhile the fucking Leafeon user looks like she's barely 20 when she's older than Kagetora. What's her secret, bathing in the blood of the innocent?
>>
>>30249324
How could he not, she's a sweet old lady.
>>
>>30249333
Ring the bell B2W2 quest got topped hard.
>>
File: SADPEPE.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
SADPEPE.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
For me its sometimes in battle when the feels hit me:

>Your pokemon gets hit and you are sure that he is going down
>He endures and stays at 1 HP
> ''!!!?.... But how??''
>''Pokebro resisted at 1 HP so you won't be sad
>Switching for another pokemon is strategically unwise
>But he canceled death for you, Anon!
>FFFFFFFFF
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.