[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alternative Cosmog

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (5KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 290x174px
So what's the deal with it? Is it Nebby from alternative world where Aether/Mohn never found it? Or is it a child born from your Nebby breeding the other version's mascot? Or is it just random cosmog who was left alone there?
>>
>>30246282
It's what happens when he gets out of the bag.
>>
>>30246282
It's non canon.
>>
>>30246282
Your Nebby mated with a Solgaleo/Lunala from another world. They did the same thing a long time ago according to that book. The Cosmog that is Nebby came from Ultra Space, apparently
>>
Does the second cosmog turn into the other version's mascot?
>>
>>30246282
nebby fuged a Lunala/Solgaleo and she gave birth to a cosmog
>>
>>30246575
Yes.
>>
>>30246575

That would be too convenient.
>>
>>30246601
Because I dont really want 2 lunalas
>>
>>30246535
What book? I don't remember any of them explicitly stating that they breed with each other.
>>
>>30246725
Malie Library. Lillie reads you a passage from the book, which talks about how Lunala and Solgaleo created a "fragile heir" from their union.

Alola is literally just a spawning ground for Cosmog. The Solgaleo and Lunala fucked off back to Ultra Space and made the Tapu take care of their kids.
>>
File: unnamed.png (274KB, 397x371px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
274KB, 397x371px
>>30246535
>>30246580
Uggh I suspected that too. How could I face Lillie now that I let her daughter got pumped and dumped? Sigh.
Also if the other version's mascot is the alternate Nebby, wouldn't that be selfcest?
>>30246601
Kind of dumb how they gave us 2 same legendary. I miss that in GS you can catch another version of mascots post-league.
>>
>>30246282
there are many stars in the world

solgaleo and lunala just call one from space
>>
>games makes you take Nebby away
>even though it proceeds to give you another Cosmog who also turns into Lunala
Fucking Gamefreak
>>
I heard that you don't get to catch the Cosmog, it just gets given to you. Is this true? What about the box legend? I like my legendaries to be in premier balls.
>>
>>30247028
Cosmog is given to you, since it only knows Splash and Teleport so battling it would mean they'd have to make it useful.
You get to battle Nebby though.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.