[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dosent she confirm the multiple realities theory? because the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
Dosent she confirm the multiple realities theory? because the battle tower dosent exist in the "3D realities" hoenn so somehow an ultra beast wormhole opened up in the old reality and she got sucked into it ended up on the shores of alola.
>>
Not really. ORAS confirms that the frontier is being built, so it exists at the time Sun and Moon happen, we just haven't seen it yet.
>>
>theory
It was explicitly said last game
>>
>>30243175
>you will never insemate Anabel in the doggy position while having a big handful of he long ponytail while whispering how you love her
Why live? :^(
>>
>>30243825
I like that pokemon chose to go the "How we structure reality's is by separating them by how the game looks" just like GTA just for the fact there two very different games.
>>
If she appears in the anime, how will they explain the hair growth. Time doesn't actually exist in Ashland, and her hair looks like about 2-4 years of growth from when we last saw her during the Battle Frontier arc.

>Inb4 extensions.
>>
Will we ever get a game where we can travel between the Multi-Pokeverse?

One part of the game is in full 3D and when you *SWITCH* between universes it reverts back to GB/GBA graphics.

Was the emphasis obvious enough?
>>
File: IMG_4867.png (939KB, 900x1418px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4867.png
939KB, 900x1418px
The Anabel of S&M is a creature created after a predatory UB absorbed the Megaverse Anabel, who was training to become a Frontier Brain for the then-opening Battle Frontier. The creature "remembers" the basic foundation memories of its absorbee, like name & Tower connection, but is amnesiac because its a new lifeform. UBs attack the interpol Fallers & your MC because they smell Anabel's scent on them and try to attack what they think is predator out of primal urge to avoid absorbtion.
I mean it's not like GF's going to explain anything in-depth, so any explanation can suffice.
>>
>>30244121
The switch doesn't work like that
>>
>>30244135
Thats how the two universes are tho, ones the pixelverse and ones the 3Dverse with the tact on fact that the 3Dverse only exsists because mega evolution split the timeline.
>>
>>30243175
Multiple realities have always been canon.
Each copy of each game is its own timeline.

When we use Link Room/GTS/PSS/Festival Plaza, we're actually communicating with alternate versions of ourselves.
>>
>>30244258
That's why Pokémon from previous generations are said to have met you from across time and space
>>
>>30243817
How can Looker and the international police not know who Anabel is? She clearly says she remembers being the guardian of a tower and an amazing trainer. That implies that in her universe the Battle Tower exists, and you can bet your ass a Frontier Brain would be famous, or at least famous enough for the international police to know. You think they would just recruit some random fag and never wonder what its past is?
>>
File: nnwf7m.png (240KB, 416x312px) Image search: [Google]
nnwf7m.png
240KB, 416x312px
>>30244081
The anime also has to deal with the fact Anabel was one of those characters who had actual feelings for Ash. They'll probably play the alternate reality card, just to avoid that minefield.
>>
>>30244560
Sun/moon are probably set a good few years after ORAS
>>
>>30244560
>That implies that in her universe
Key words.
>>
>>30244636
I mean that's if they even include the PostMainStory content in the Anime.

Ash tracking down the UBs with a girl who wanted to fuck him and Looker.

Wait, I don't remember much of the DPP arc, has Ash met Looker?
>>
>>30244819
>I mean that's if they even include the PostMainStory content in the Anime.
If it's important they usually do.
>>
>>30244819
i dont think lookers been in the anime
>>
>>30244877
Imagine it ash has a niggling in the back of his head that he remembers Anabel from somewhere then just blurts out about the battle tower and her being one of the brains god i really wnat this to happen now.
>>
>>30244954
He has during both DP and BW
>>
Obviously ____________________________Ohmori is a hack._________________
>>
>>30245781
>Stage 2: Anger
At least you've move past Denial.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.