[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is her deal?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 801Magearna.png (776KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
801Magearna.png
776KB, 1280x1280px
What is her deal?
>>
>>30242402
she was made for the royalty (princess) of alola.

acerola is the ghost of the murdered princess.

the tapus murdered all the royalty.
>>
>>30242402
>her
>>
>>30242559
not entirely true, the tapus manipulated the islanders to murder the royalty russian revolution style FOR NO REASON other than their amusement.

seriously, the tapus are fucking EDGY.
>>
>>30242573

>Fairies

This is why. Fairies are fucked up psychos who revel in human confusion and suffering.
>>
>>30242559
>Acerola is a ghost
>Has family like Nanu still alive
>runs an official trial, later joins the E4
what the fuck are you on
>>
>>30243363
nanu's also dead.

he's right, i don't wanna spoil it but just keep playing.
>>
File: 139074955694.jpg (62KB, 624x624px) Image search: [Google]
139074955694.jpg
62KB, 624x624px
>>30242559
>>30243386
>>
>>30242402
Honestly, we don't know.
Magearna is one of those Pokemon that feels totally out of place in Alola. I get the feeling that she was designed for Kalos, but by that time they were already done with the region and moving on to the anniversary games.
>>
>>30243386
bro what I've played the game for 50 hours, nothing would suggest he's dead unless I didn't read into the UB quest enough (was he the one killed by guzzlord?)
>>
>>30243730
I feel Magearna was saved for this gen because it references alchemy for being an artificial being created by the life force from other pokemon.
>>
Why is there barely any cute Magearna art?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.