[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Our options settings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3010.jpg (2MB, 2787x2093px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3010.jpg
2MB, 2787x2093px
ITT: Our options settings
>>
>switch
nub
>>
>>30241809
I also kept EXP Share on the entire time
>>
>fast
>on
>set
>normal
>manual

Pretty much how I always play the games. Playing with switch feels like cheating and makes it even easier.
>>
>switch

Holy shit..
>>
slow
battle effects off
switch
L=A
party box automatic
exp share on
max refresh values on everyone
injected/wondertraded legendaries as soon as i can get them
>>
What does party/box do
>>
>>30241892
I play Pokemon for comfy, not to be challenged. Call me part of the problem, but I'd welcome more natural difficulty.
>>
>>30241926
Manual lets you decide whether a newly caught Pokemon will be added to your party or sent to the PC.
>>
>>30241879
This, exactly.

Switch really does feel like cheating. Once you battle human players or endgame PvE and have Switch taken away from you, you realize how broken Switch really is. It's kind of astonishing to me that it's the default.

I also think that SM is the first new game since Ruby that I kept the battle animations on for the entire main story.
>>
>>30242577
The game is honestly hard enough with switch on, mostly because of not healing after every battle (so sacrificing a mon for a free switchin is much more dangerous) and teams being made of fast sweepers (so you usually have to tank a regular AND a SE attack before you can even get a Thunder Wave in edgewise.
>>
>>30242663
Playing on Set with no Exp Share and no mid-battle items allowed was an absolute blast. I understand why somebody would want a more casual experience with Pokemon, but for anybody who wants more difficulty with the series, it's right there for you to find with just a few option changes.

Set forced me to really think about my teambuilding, to train deliberate switch pivots and support members. Especially with so many Alolan Pokemon being so slow, I had to work to create openings for my frail attackers. It's much more fun to me than sending out the counter for free and clicking the super effective move.
>>
>>30241947
>natural difficulty.

I don't even know what the fuck do you retards mean by "natural" and "artificial". It's the same as "meme x" at this point.
You guys talk like the smurfs.
>>
>>30242888
Artificial means you have to actively fool around with settings to win it, like Nuzlocke. Natural means inherent to the game no matter what settings you have on.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.