[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Team Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: CurrentTeamSM.jpg (823KB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
CurrentTeamSM.jpg
823KB, 2592x1456px
Just beat the 1st Grand Trial, any suggestions on what to swap in/out? I'm even thinking of ditching Dartrix, and not sure about Pichu, because I already have Grubbin
>>
>>30241499
Definitely ditch Grubbin, you cant evolve it to the last form till the 4th island
>>
>>30241674
I somehow can't seem to evolve Pichu, does it need max level Affection?
>>
>>30241499
Where did you get Rockruff?
>>
>>30241734
Once you get the Tauros, go to the Pokemon research lab, then to the left and smash the rocks. Ten Cart Hill is there, then go to the end. It's somewhere in the grass there on top of the hill.
>>
>>30241699
Yes, and the ground type donkey is a very useful pokemon with its stamina ability
>>
>>30241756
Thanks!
>>
>>30241499
Just be prepared with the fact that Beldum and Grubbin are gonna take a good while to hit their final Evos
>>
>>30241822
Aware of that
>>
https://richi3f.github.io/pokemon-team-planner/#decidueye+raichu-alola+bewear+pyukumuku+minior+mimikyu

Who should i replace decidueye with
>>
File: current team.png (43KB, 428x324px) Image search: [Google]
current team.png
43KB, 428x324px
Finding the right 6th mon, any suggestions?
>>
>>30242065
Vikavolt?
>>
>>30241499
Where'd you get Grimer and Beldum?
>>
>>30242459
I caught Grimer somewhere on Route 2 I think, Beldum was through Wonder Trade
>>
>>30242065
>Two ghosts
Hurts my autism
>>
Fucking use Grimer. Muk is so damn good with his new form you owe it to yourself to use him.

Also I tried using slowpoke as well, but he just wasn't keeping up with the rest of my team at all. Maybe consider using Vaporeon you can get on the next island pretty fast. Also Mudbray (i think it's called) is pretty good and I kinda wished I had used one. Make sure you get one with stamina.
>>
>>30242561
I love ghost but it wasn't my intention, blame Decidueye losing its flying type
>>
>>30242632
I swapped out Slowpoke for Grimer instead, yeah.
>>
>>30241674
Remove Pichu for Mudbray. bro tier Mon if it has Stamina.
I'd fuck off Slowpoke for Grimer.
>>
File: moon.png (84KB, 906x233px) Image search: [Google]
moon.png
84KB, 906x233px
Ideas for sixth member ?
Still hesitating for Palossand
>>
>>30242695
Maybe a physical grass mon? You can trade for a fairly high level one on the fourth island by trading a Granbull which you can catch in the grass parches right next to the seafolk village.

The trade person is in seafolk village somewhere in the middle.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.