[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zoroark 2.0

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 5

File: 773Silvally[1].png (671KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
773Silvally[1].png
671KB, 1280x1280px
>Hyped up pre-release, but is pretty insignificant in the actual game
>Not available until post-game, so most players won't even use it (similar to Zoroark being event-only in BW)
>Supposed to be Gladion's ace, but his Lucario is the one with the Z-Move
>>
Post yfw a mon got cucked by Lucario AGAIN
>>
How the fuck are they supposed to give it a Z-move when the entire purpose of the Pokemon is to be able to hold specific items that change its type?
>>
Surprised they didn't go wiht Mega Lucario and have another pokemon use a Z-move.

I mean, if you're going to be a hugely important story character and give something to your Lucario, may as well be a Mega.
>>
File: 1479448832011.jpg (50KB, 505x516px) Image search: [Google]
1479448832011.jpg
50KB, 505x516px
>Supposed to be Gladion's ace, but his Lucario is the one with the Z-Move
>Has an ability that changes with the item
>No Z-Move
kek
>>
>>30241316
Don't the Z-crystals also change Arceus' type or something along those lines? If they do, then they could do the same thing.
>>
>>30241269
You mean Lucario 2.0.
If it were Zoroark it would be event locked.
>>
>>30241316
This.
Stupid complaint on OP's part.
>>
>>30241269
>>30241316
Basically this. Silvally's type is always going to be the type strong to your starter, because Gladion is the real rival. Hau is the friendly rival.
>>
>>30241344

Yeah Multitype was buffed so that Z-Crystals also change Arceus's type

Silvally on the other hand, being a bootleg Arceus, can only change type with the memories
>>
MUH

PATTERNS

fuck just let things be what they are now, stop trying to pigeonhole everything in a pattern. That's clearly what GF has been trying to get away from.
>>
So why did they make the same mistake as Arceus and the plates? I get that Null and Silvally are an artificial Arceus, but why do the same thing and fuck it out of a held item? We have non-held item forme changing since Shaymin in gen 4. Why do we not have key items that switches the formes of Arceus and Silvally and just leave plates as boosters? We even have the Zygarde Cube capable of keeping track of 100 in-game cells and a move that grants Rayquaza its Mega Evolution, but we can't fix Arceus OR at least make the Pokemon based on it a little less shit with the gimmick?

Christ.
>>
>>30241439
Restricting the item slot is part of how the Pokémon is balanced
>>
>>30241439
In an alternate universe where he can also have Z-Moves, there is someone like you complaining he's too OP.
>>
>>30241383
arceusdamnit
>>
Good nature for silvally?
>>
>>30241501
>how the pokemon is balanced
>it's not even good
>just a flat 95 across the board
>>
>>30241574
That's just 5 off from Mee
>>
>>30241501
I'm pretty sure Game Freak could give a shit about balance in regards to Arceus, and they certainly wouldn't care about Silvally until after the damage is done. What reason was there to give MegaRay an item slot either? They could have just had the Megastone be the meteorite as a held item. It's just laziness to not update Arceus' mechanics because he's not a relevant mon right now, and rather than do something different it's much easier to copy what's already made for Silvally.

They've made dumb decisions for the sake of the story before, why not continue as usual?
>>
>>30241587
But they did update Arceus's mechanics. Z-Crystals change his type.
>>
>>30241587
>wants the game to be balanced by breaking it more
>>
>>30241556
Anyone?
>>
since silvally being a bootleg arceus means he gets a free pass on being garbage, why can he even change type? since he's just a science fair experiment, clearly he shouldn't have type changes anyway and should be stuck as Null
>>
>>30241644
The failure of the project is that they forgot to give it love.
The power of true love calms it and keeps its power under check, allowing it to function properly.
Love was always what Aether was missing
>>
>>30241644
What they wanted to do with Type: Full is for it to have every type all at once. They could only get one at a time.
>>
>>30241700
>Make Type:Null all types
>Dies to Stealth Rock
>>
>>30241751
Stealth rock would only do normal SE damage since 4 types are weak to rock and 3 resist it.
>>
Nope, it wasn't anything close to Zoroark. They restricted the hype to a couple of trailers and CoroCoro issues. It didn't get its own event, zero merch, probably won't even appear in the first year of anime. It's bootleg Arceus for people who don't like to use overpowered legendaries.
>>
>>30241700
>>30241770
I need to find it exactly what resists this guy would have now.
>>
>>30241771
It's sure as heck cuter.
>>
>>30241771
It's the same people that go "ultra beasts were super hyped up before release".
>a 4 second part at the end of a trailer
>a 30 second trailer showing 2 exclusives
>maybe the recent trailers that just show the others to you in those 20 seconda at the end
>then fucking nothing
Really fucking "super hyped".
>>
>>30241813
I just did the calculations on if Type: Full was truly a thing and had every type.

Neutral damage: Fire, Water, Ice, Flying, Fairy
x2 Weakness: Rock
1/2 Resistance: Dark, Steel
1/16 Resistance: Grass, Bug
Immunity: Normal, Electric, Fight, Poison, Ground, Psychic, Ghost, Dragon

Overall Type: Full would be pretty OP with only ONE weakness
>>
>>30242044
This is actually quite interesting.
>>
>>30242139
I might be wrong about the resistances, at least the number. Either way, both Grass and Bug ended up being resisted 4 times total, which I assume is 1/16 resistance
>>
>>30242044
That would be kinda hilarious.
>unique pokemon with truly godly type
>still weak to Stealth Rock
>>
>Attempt to recreate Arceus.
>Successfully engineer a pokemon and move into testing phase.
>Nothing works and all three samples go berserk from the strain of testing, project is frozen.
>Some kid steals one of the samples.
>It turns out the project worked fine, you just had to not be an asshole.

Why are scientists in the Pokemon world so bad at empathy?
>>
>>30242246
>only reason silvally isn't call type:full is because gladion named it

I found that dex extry heart warming...and then you realize it took gladion 2 years to give null enough love to evolve.
>>
>>30241269
>hyped up pre-release
You mean just two or three Corocoro pages and the autists that were thinking it will be just as powerfull as Arceus ? Yeah, it sure was "hyped".

And what is up with everyone and Silvally ? What you really tought it will be this Ubers breaking beast ? Null was implied to a be failed clone, key word "failed", you should've expected something good, but not god tier.
>>
>>30241639
Although it's stats implies it could be special or physical, it's moveset seems to be destined for physical, so go adamant or the other one to suit your mood.
>>
>>30241383
Wait, is this true?
>>
>>30242280
Null was probably not feeling too hot about humanity in general directly after the initial escape.

Gladion was pretty lost himself too.
>>
>>30242280
>3/5 of Gladion's Pokemon require max friendship
Gladion's such a cute tsundere
>>
>>30242301
>failed clone manages to have the original's cry subtly mixed in with its own

Would be nice if the memories had aite effect for normal attacks.
>>
>>30242246
Anon remember science is fucking evil. All of those medical advances that extend your lifespan and technological improvements, like the computer/phone you are reading this from is fucking made of Satan and evil.

Go be natural and just shit in the woods like bears do. That's clearly the way to be more empathetic and shit.....

>>30242280
He probably had to learn how to love himself. After all the way he shakes means either
A) His batshit mummy dearest thought he was imperfect and scorned him.
or
B) Mummy dearest experimented on him because he was a disobedient child and she wanted to MAKE him perfect.
>>
>>30241269
Everything in this gen is "Gen five 2: electric let's try not to fuck it up this time"
I'm not suprised.
>>
>>30241326
Mega and z are exclusive. Only 1 of them per match.
Thankfully, otherwise we could have z-flying dragon ascent megaray.
>>
>>30242411
>Megarape-Z dragon.

Removal of Megas from the game entirely fucking WHEN?!?!?!?!
>>
>>30242318
Jolly? What is multi attack a physical move? Thats all i need to know actually
>>
File: 1477192337371.png (50KB, 520x520px) Image search: [Google]
1477192337371.png
50KB, 520x520px
>>30241269
>>Hyped up pre-release
Was it? They just introduced it like any other Pokemon. It was the fandom that was being autistic with theories of alchemy and shit.
>>
>>30242498
Hyped in the level of Lycanroc. Which wasn't even that much to begin with, specially compared to Lucario or Zoroark.
>>
>>30242527
>Hyped in the level of Lycanroc.
Lycanroc got his own little manga, and was hinted to have some secret and shit.
Type: Null was just shown in CoroCoro. That was all the special treatment it got.
>>
>>30242498
What happened to all those people making theories about alchemy
>>
>>30242527
The only one hyped was Lycanroc. Null and Silvally just got two or three Corocoro pages compared to Rockroff which was everywhere and a trailer each and that was that.
>>
File: WEBPAGE_20160909_020955.jpg (129KB, 950x698px) Image search: [Google]
WEBPAGE_20160909_020955.jpg
129KB, 950x698px
>>30242681
One half was the genuine alchemy theorists, the other were pic related.
>>
>pokemon created solely for battling ub
>can randomly eat and enjoy poke beans and petting
>>
>>30242724
It's a living being, it has emotions.
Why can't you see past your cold unfeeling science???
I'm taking null and running away from home.
>>
>>30242772
quite frankly gladion is lucky the thing didn't kill him.
>>
>>30242432
Multi is indeed physical.
>>
>>30242044
>1/16 Resistance: Grass, Bug
KEK

Gamefreak truly hate these two types, probably about as much as Ice.
>>
>>30242793
He could understand it's tortured heart on a level no one else can.
>>
>>30242772
Come live with me qt anon
>>
>>30241344
>>30241383
Why the fuck did they keep all those useless plates in the game, then? If Z-crystals serve the exact same purpose they could have just retconned them out.
>>
>>30242808
Grass is a defensI've type first and foremost. Lots of health regeneration and annoying status moves.

Bug? No idea what it's supposed to be doing.
>>
>>30241581
Yeah it's also 5 off from the most important speed tier.
>>
>>30242818
>implying it has a heart.

...well actually I don't know what this thing has on the inside since it was grown in a test tube.
>>
>>30242794
Aight thanks buf
>>
>>30242837
Bug has the best designs, though. This is objective fact.
>>
>>30242837
>Grass is a defensI've type
>Has the most weakness, tied with Rock
>>
>>30242837
>Defensive type

>Is the type with most weaknesses (Drawn with Rock, which is pegged as an offensive type and is actually a good STAB with 5 SE hits.) But only has three (decent ones in Water and Ground, but still only three) resistances and is weak to some of the more common attacking types in the Game in Ice, Fire and Flying.

>Defensive type.

Its also a pain in the arse to use offensively because its resisted by like five types and walled to fuck by Steel types as Grass types rarely ever have adequate coverage.
>>
>>30242904
At least it's not weak to the first and second most common coverage movesin the game, Ground and Fighting. It's weak to Ice and Fire which is what hits it the most do. But least Mono Grass types can hold there grounds compared to most Rock types (it's so bad it's not even funny
>>
You forgot
>I want to fuck it
>>
>>30242942
Arguably Grass type is worse than Rock in that being Rock offers solid STAB (still in the same way BEING Ice typr is shit, so is Rock) at least. Grass attacking moves are pretty much a liability without good coverage and most Grass types don't get access to Water or Ground type attacks to cover their weaknesses like the other starter types and Rock types usually get okay coverage in Fighting and Ground moves. Still being Grass or Rock type is suffering pretty much.
>>
>>30241303
Can lucario juat stop existing already? I want someone to fucking take his place in smash. Nobody likes him and he's shit in that game anyway. That'll also free up space for two pokemon reps, who will be Decidueye and Buzzwole. :^)
>>
>>30243208
Lucario is great for smash newcomers because he rewards bad play by getting stronger the more he's losing.
>>
>>30243208
>Nobody likes him
/vp/ is the only place I see people hating on Lucario, which is also the place where at least half of the regular users want to fuck magic anime animals
Dunno if they should listen to us.
>>
File: 1480025401961.png (256KB, 552x418px) Image search: [Google]
1480025401961.png
256KB, 552x418px
>>30243172
Either way you wanna put it, I think we can all agree that unless you have a heping ability like Gigalith or T-tar (or just be like Nihilego) you're not getting to far. At least for pure types, dual types tend to fix most of the problems (most of the time).

Wether you're Rock or Grass, at least be glad you're not Ice.
>>
>>30242836
Plates give a small boost to the type of the move, just like mystic water, miracle seed, etc.
>>
>>30243208
>Lucario not good in Smash
>Consistently placing well in Japan and at nationals in USA

Pick one
>>
>>30242849
I wouldn't be shocked if it had multiple hearts
>>
>>30242849
>in a test tube

looks more like a literal chimera instead of a genetically modified thing
>>
>>30242044
But what if gravity is used?
>>
>>30241269
Fuck! I like Silvally a lot but the intentionally did this to him!
>>
>>30242411
You can definitely use a mega and z-move in one match. I've been using Z-Conversion Porygon and a Mega in the Battle Tree for a while now.
>>
>>30243304
Crabominable's Ice typing gives it an amazing STAB combination. Its just slow and frail to make use of it.
>>
>>30242350
>tsundere
I thought, he is a chunni
>>
>>30242836
Crystals also don't change judgement
>>
>>30243956
why not both?

>>30242350
>>30241383
neat
>>
>>30242498
Mimikyu has been the most hyped Pokemon this gen
>>
>>30241269
He should really have HA or signature move that do more damage to UB. I mean lore-wise he was created to combat UB, but nothing about his stats or ability suggest that at all.
>>
>>30241269
How the fuck was it hyped to be the new Lucario? All of its pre-reveal info was about it being Gladion's ace.
They made it to look cool, not especially to be the new star.
You fags just want excuses to complain.
>>
>>30242347
There's a reason Gladion's outfit is torn, Type:Null did it to him.
>>
>>30247944
>Type:Null did it to him.
Kinky.
>>
>>30242411
No, you can have both but when it comes to Mega Fug, the Z move takes priority over the Mega Button since they share the same space. So you can Mega evolve Fug or have him use a Z move, but not both
>>
>>30241269
>Z-move
Silvally should hold Fire/Water/Grass memory so obviously can't hold a Z crystal too
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.