[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do/vp/ Thinks about the Rotom dex?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

What do/vp/ Thinks about the Rotom dex?
>>
>>30241101
great addition, but it lacks lines in the postgame
>>
Waste of the bottom screen.
>>
I am pretty sure Rotom is an edgelord and is salty as fuck for not getting a mega evolution after reading those pokedex entries.
>>
if he's going to be a rip off is he at least funny like whisper
>>
I barely noticed that it was there.
Which only makes me wonder why the fuck they even bothered making it in the first place.
>>
>>30241101
Pretty cool and a creative use of an existing 'mon like that.
>>
>>30241101
It was a waste of development time and resources.
>>
It would have been better if it had an actual personality
>>
Whisper from Yokai Watch rip off
>>
I like it, I hope it's not a Generation VII one-off thing that we never see again.
>>
>>30241148
This desu, the only downside is how much it wants to fucking talk.
>>
I want to cum in it
>>
I hate stupid mascot/companion characters like that, so at this stage I just want my 'dex exorcised.

Also unsurprisingly this was the only dialogue choice in the opening that didn't let you voice disapproval.
>>
Looks like a fisher price toy
>>
>>30241101
>That annoying kid that tried to say something funny but ended up being really stupid
>Pressing the wrong spots if you don't know where to press
>no Rotom in the Pokedex, well, in the data
>End goal locations for the most random spots in the story.
>>
I think it's really cute and I love reading what it says on the bottom screen.
>>
I liked it. like my own little pep talker.
>>
>>30241101
>A ghost pokemon is creeped out by going into the ghost trial

Rotom is cute! CUTE!
>>
>>30241398

This.

I liked the idea of a pokedex with a rotom in it, but why did they make it look like it fell off the set of Barney the Dinosaur?
>>
>>30241101
I hope they make it usable in battle in the next games/gen.
>>
Can you even find Rotom in-game?
Haven't played SM yet, but Showdown lists as bank only.
>>
It made Lillie's cuteness seem kind of lame whenever he would talk about her "z form".
>>
>>30241357
What? It interrupted the game just a couple of times, you barely notice it's lines
>>
File: 1469531062746.gif (55KB, 248x248px) Image search: [Google]
1469531062746.gif
55KB, 248x248px
>>30242907
Because it's a fucking kids game Jesus christ
>>
>>30243008

Except every previous Pokedex ever actually looked like an electronic gadget, there is a difference between "all ages" and "for ages 1-6".
>>
>>30241101
I like it and I like its lines. Sue me.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.