[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Looker a Faller?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 13

File: gisqEmn.jpg (40KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
gisqEmn.jpg
40KB, 200x200px
I mean, he had the same circumstances as Anable. Washing up on a beach with little to no memory. Seems kinda coincidental to me. Is Looker also a Faller?
>>
I wondered that too. If he was one too why did he need to bring the other faller on the mission with Nanu as beast bait though?
>>
I always thought that he had fallen though one of Hoopa's own wormholes, since it had been fucking around the Hoenn region during that time.
>>
It's crazy to think that Looker is the most consecutive recurring character of the series. Can you believe he debuted in Platinum? I remember seeing discussions back then about how he was just a one-off character.
>>
>>30238274
Maybe there's two lookers in the universe right now? One as Faller looker and the new-universe looker
>>
>>30238274
I feel as though the amount of time spent in the Ultra Wormhole will determine the amount of energy on you. I'm guessing that the longer amount of time spent in the Ultra Wormhole, the more energy is left on the person. Since it's speculated that Anabel spent a lot of time wondering through their world, it would make sense the Ultra Beasts would be attracted to her rather than protag, even though he/she also went through the Wormhole, but only for a short time. The same may be said for Looker, and there may have been no traces on him as he just simply fell through. Idk, it's all just speculation.
>>
>>30238413
Maybe he is more than a agent of International Police. Maybe he is a agent of Universal Police and he move between universes fixing shit when you catch legendaries
Maybe Looker is the final boss of the entire franquise.
>>
>>30238247
Faller?
>>
>>30238247
Yes, he is. I think it's stated directly in-game somewhere, but I'm not too sure.

>>30238413
NO. A Faller isn't someone who came from another universe. A Faller is someone who has been to the Ultra Space. That's it. Anything else is bullshit.
>>
>>30238247
That Looker is a faller, but the one in Sun and Moon is not
>>
>>30238529

Perhaps he's also an agent of the Shadow Proclamation.
>>
>>30238622
Someone who has passed through the Ultra Wormhole
>>
Then, Ultra space is a place between universes?
>>
>>30238625
You can LITERALLY go to another universe in-game via an Ultra Wormhole. Fuck off.
>>
>>30238682
Yes, and? You can, so every Faller MUST be from another universe? I'm not saying there isn't an alternate universe. I'm saying a Faller doesn't have to be from it. GF will not make 2 of the same characters exist. It makes no sense.
>>
>>30238682
>tfw you can't go to the universe where Lillie is an ass-stronger trainer and actually the champion of Alola and have Solgaleo/Lunala in her team
>>
probably. but SM looker =/= oras looker.

there are two lookers, but the one we help in SM has existed in SM a long time.
>>
>>30238736
You denied flat out that there could possibly be two versions of Looker in-universe based on your definition of a Faller being just a person that visited Ultra Space but that they could not be someone from another world, implying that you denied that Looker in ORAS could even possibly have come from another world. A Faller doesn't have to be from another world, but you're denying that that can even happen when there's clear evidence that it can. Do you think while you're running around the alternate Alola that there isn't another version of the player character running around there too? Your mom and all your friends even recognize you as if you've always been there.
>>
>>30238816
>a Faller being just a person that visited Ultra Space
But that is the case. You just have to have visited the Ultra Space to be classified as a Faller.

>You denied flat out that there could possibly be two versions of Looker in-universe
For good reasons. There's no evidence to suggest that. Not even some hints that could make up some weird theory. Nothing even remotely suggests that, so I have no reason to believe it.

>A Faller doesn't have to be from another world, but you're denying that that can even happen when there's clear evidence that it can
I did not deny that. A Faller could be from an alternate universe, but there isn't any. That's what I said. Read my post again.

>Do you think while you're running around the alternate Alola that there isn't another version of the player character running around there too?
No, there is. Again, I did not deny that. But you did not stay in that world. Unlike what you're implying Looker did.
>>
>>30238816
I'm not that anon, but have you by any chance played Bioshock Infinite or read up on Quantum Physics in any manner?
>>
but with N be a faller?
>>
>>30238405
I actually wouldn't mind another set of Kanto remakes just so that he could be part of the narrative. I wonder what he would do in that game.
>>
>>30238247
Holy fuck ORAS is ugly
>>
>>30238247
>faller

Is this just some reddit theory or is this actually mentioned in the game?
>>
>>30239341
With ORAS having those multi dimensional portals everywhere and Looker just washes up ashore with no memory, it's not much of a stretch.
>>
>>30239341
Second this. I don't remember had read it in game
>>
>>30239341
They use that term quite often and explain exactly what it means during the post game ultra beast quest line
>>
>>30238932
>A Faller could be from an alternate universe, but there isn't any.
Anabel is a Faller who came from another world.
>>
>>30238678
No it's just a specific universe with unique energy in it that rubs off on those who go there and attracts displaced beings of that universe.
>>
>>30239443
Not the same anon, but is there any evidence pointing to that or is that another "theory'?
>>
>>30239476
They literally say it in the fucking game if you do the postgame shit, unless you think "we found her all alone with amnesia and energy from an ultra wormhole on her" is implying something else
>>
>>30239476
When Anabel washed up and was being nursed back to health, she mubled about protecting a Tower back in Hoenn. No one had any idea of what she's talking about, implying the Hoenn Battle Tower doesn't exist, or at the very least, Anabel never served such role.
>>
>>30239341
In the last two UB quests in post game.
>>
>>30239476
>says she was head of a certain tower
>oras BF is nonexistent at the moment
>her fucking theme is specifically the Emerald frontier brain theme instead of the new remix from oras
>>
>>30239511
>>30239522
But isn't Battle Tower being built in Hoenn during ORAS? She could be from there. There showed ONLY Battle Tower, I assume that was for a reason.
I mean, it really is no reason to have two Anabels in the same universe. Why would GF do it? Sounds like a major decision to make on a whim.
>>
Holy shit, I want more UBs being. Strong but weak at the same time.
Actually, is the only thing that can offer us an remake of DP with a bit more exclusive Z moves
>>
>>30239608
We don't know if that Battle Frontier was ever finished, or how it worked.
And I think International Police personnel would know about the Battle Tower even if they're in a place far away from Hoenn.
>>
>>30239608
>>30239719

Battle Frontier will never exist in ORAS-line Hoenn. Devs didn't think people would want to have fun, so they left ORAS as inferior to a decade old counterpart.
>>
Is Grimsley?
>>
>>30239779
From a story standpoint the Battle Frontier at least started being constructed by Scott, regardless of appearing in any games.
We just don't know what became of it.
>>
>>30239719
But Anabel mentions the Battle Tower. It makes more sense to assume it was ORAS Battle Tower than it was one from an Alternate Universe. That's a pretty big leap there.
I'm sorry, but I didn't understand the second part of your post. What does them knowing about have to do with this?

>>30239779
If I recall correctly, Scott already found Lucy and Anabel, and was working on the facilities were being constructed in ORAS. It's been at least 10 years since then. More than enough time to finish it.
>>
Perfectly honest, I think Anabel being ORAS one makes much more sense. They've already killed the Emerald canon, I don't see why they'll bring it back.

If you believe Anabel is from Emerald, you have to make a lot assumptions based on vague things, and it leaves us with two Anabels for no real reason. If you believe Anabel is from ORAS, everything makes perfect sense.
>>
>>30239911
I thought Looker said Anabel was from another dimension
>>
>Lillie is a faller traveling alone in Kanto with no Pokemon or battling ability

is she ded?
>>
>>30238622
>Every thread someone posts this early on
Play the fucking new games, what do you think they're referring to?
>>
>>30239948
Nope, he just says she's been to another Dimension i.e. Ultra Space.
>>
>>30239911
They never killed the Classic Canon, just replaced it.
Zinnia mentioned it in ORAS as that "Different world" comment/theory.

>Anabel in SM is from Emerald and fell into Mega Universe.
>Looker fell into the Mega Universe in ORAS.
>Looker likely met Anabel at the Battle Resort in ORAS and compared they're stories together to form a idea of what happened.
>>
Was just discussing this with a friend. Here's what I thought about it. Someone tell me where I fucked it all up.

>So back in ORAS, Looker appears on the beach as an amnesiac. We've seen Anabel and Professor Mohn both lose their memories after going through the Ultra Wormholes, so I guess that's what happened to this Looker, obviously from a universe where he works for the Ultra Beast task force. Seeing as, with Toshinobu Matsumiya's timeline showing RSE and ORAS to be at the same time as RBY, and with Red and Blue being about 20 in SM, I can safely assume that means RSE in the Z Universe (SM universe) is 10 years before those games. In the Ultra Beast quest, Looker talks about battling UB-05 ten years prior to SM. So I think, in an alternate timeline of the Z Universe (a different one than the one that takes you from Moon into the Sun universe), instead of Looker's partner dying in the battle, Looker himself ended up falling through the Ultra Wormhole and out in the Mega Universe (XYORAS universe) during the game. I guess we could assume that as a result of that, once the Battle Frontier project was completed in the Mega Universe, an Ultra Beast showed up there and caused Anabel to fall through an Ultra Wormhole and eventually find her way into the Z Universe that we play in Sun and Moon.
>>
>>30239844
>>30239911
It is stated in the game no one knows anything about any tower this girl who washed out on a beach was mentioning.

But you repeatedly choose to ignore that piece of informtion because (You) think it doesn't make sense, so it can't be true.

Go fucking play this game instead of going full denial based on second hand information.
>>
>Faller

what?
>>
>>30239844
>>30239511
>>30239596
When does she say this? I just started the missions but haven't heard anything about it so far. Is it dialogue from them in between capturing all the UBs?
>>
>>30240054
A person who fell into Ultra Space, Lost their memories, and are left in a different universe.
>>
>>30239608
Because it makes the lore seem deeper if it involves infinite parallel universes.
And that way everything remains canon to its own universe.
>>
>>30240028
Yes, it's been replaced. It's over and done. We will not game another game in that continuity anymore. It's existence doesn't matter anymore.
>>
>>30240049
>It is stated in the game no one knows anything about any tower this girl who washed out on a beach was mentioning.
Source.
>>
>>30238405

He's so forced I'm surprised his signature pokemon isn't a Lucario.
>>
>>30240100
It matters, but only as a foundation for the Faller plot.
Of course we wont have another game set in that universe, it's very basic and tech was not up to par compared, and Megas/Z doesn't exist.
>>
>>30240118
Fuck of retard
>>
>>30239305
He's already a part of generations trying to track down Giovanni throughout gen I and II.
>>
>>30240089
I see. Could you answer >>30240081 as well? Thanks, anon.
>>
>>30240181
If you payed attention to dialogue in the game you'd know, anon.
>>
>>30240155
I just asked for source, because I don't remember seeing that in game. Stop being triggered by people not wanting to believe you.
>>
>>30240191
I did. As I said, I just haven't finished the UB quests yet. Haven't even countered the first one - just did the opening dialogue/battle.
>>
>>30240139
But that's just fan theory based on almost no evidence. Faller plot has to do with Ultra Beasts and Ultra Space. People are just assuming it has to do with Emerald universe.
>>
>>30240202
Get to Guzzlord and Looker and Nanu will explain Anabel's story. Maybe try finishing the game instead of just asking for things that take 10 minutes.
>>
>>30240194
If you were actually interested instead of playing dumb on a monster catching manga strip you would google or watch a direct feed of the dialogue from sun and moons looker event
>>
>>30240235
oh fuck off, it was just a question to see if i missed it already or not. thanks, though.
>>
>>30239476
Everyone responding to you is giving you a "why", but they LITERALLY and explicitly tell you she is a faller, and that you are too.
>>
>ITT casuals who skip dialogue and wonder if Pokemon has a story
>>
>>30240278
I think he was asking about the "another world" part, not the Faller part.
>>
>>30240241
I'm sorry, but I'm not going to watch some walkthrough videos just try and a scene that might not even exist. Doesn't sound very fun. At least tell me when he says that.
>>
>>30240304
That's exactly what the anon meant
>>
>>30240301
that's not what happened, people were just wondering if they missed or misinterpreted something
>>
>>30240335
How about you finish the looker event instead of being so skeptical ,moron
>>
Can someone link me the script/text dump from sun/moon? There was one extracted when the game leaked.
It's the quickest way to verify this stuff.
>>
>>30240362
he's just a retard replying like that to everyone - ignore him
>>
>>30240373
https://projectpokemon.org/research/sunmoon/storytext.txt
>>
>>30240373
>verifying content through old changed data
>>
>>30240407
Thanks anon. That helps a lot.

>>30240362
Can you at least point it out now? I checked the scene where Looker first talks about the Tower, and he doesn't imply anything about not knowing it's existence.

>She had lost most of her memories, but four things she could tell us. That her name was Anabel... That she came from the Hoenn region... That she had protected some tower there... And that she was a powerful Trainer...[VAR 0114(001F)]
Then she was placed under observation by the International Police. All because they detected an insane amount of Ultra Wormhole energy from her.[VAR 0114(000A)]
It may be that she was wandering lost in the wormhole for some time... Regardless of that, she then entered the International Police herself.[VAR 0114(001F)]
>>
>>30240118

>>30240407
>Faller...[VAR 0114(000A)]
>That is what the International Police calls them. Humans who appear from an Ultra Wormhole... and those who are bathed in a great deal of the energy that pours out from them. She had come through a wormhole. She was from another world. And she was put on our team to help draw the UB to us..
It's literally stated that she was from another world, not just that she went into the UBs dimension.

>She had lost most of her memories, but four things she could tell us. That her name was Anabel... That she came from the Hoenn region... That she had protected some tower there... And that she was a powerful Trainer...
This is the part where she mentions the tower. No specific mention to she coming from another world here, or more inportantly, to this universe's Hoenn not having a Battle Tower. Though again, it would be plausible that Nanu and Looker would know about the place. Yet they talk like they never heard of any towers.
>>
>>30240529
>It's literally stated that she was from another world, not just that she went into the UBs dimension.
Okay. I was wrong. The another world part is vague, but it is something. Her being from Emerald is possibility. Nothing is confirmed, so the only way to know for sure now is to wait and see.
Thanks for clearing that up.
>>
>>30240407
>https://projectpokemon.org/research/sunmoon/montage.png
Why does Mimikyu have two more unused slots?
>>
>>30240594
It's a fair assumption given Emerald is the only version of Hoenn we know that has a Battle Tower with a Tower Master.

Could be from some other world entirely that also happens to have that, but given how Gamefreak seems to want to shove stuff they removed from main cointiuity into alternate universes, there's little reason to argue against her being from a world where Emerald events took place.
>>
>>30240529
There's more than one tower in Hoenn, could just be that they don't know which one she guarded
>>
>>30240696
I believed the theory completely when I saw that, but checking back again, they refer to Ultra Space as "another world" multiple times in the game. That's why I'm not going to dismiss the possibility, but still wouldn't consider anything confirmed yet.
>>
Remember how Lookers Croagunk died sometime inbetween D/P/Pl and X/Y??

It's implied in SM that Ultra Beasts fucked him up good.

I think he's a faller.
>>
>>30240757
>Remember how Lookers Croagunk died sometime inbetween D/P/Pl and X/Y??

Not really... care to refresh my memory? (Not being sarcastic.) Thanks.
>>
>>30240763
Not the same anon, but I remember Emma in XY mentioning Looker doesn't have Pokemon. That his only Pokemon died on a mission.
>>
File: 1471713372882.png (307KB, 815x608px) Image search: [Google]
1471713372882.png
307KB, 815x608px
>>30240785
>tfw Looker's story ends with him encountering an alternate version of himself whose Croagunk never died and having to come to terms with the fact that that Croagunk isn't the same as his
>>
>>30240785
Yeah, this.
>>
>>30240785
>>30240763
>>30240757
>Although he does not battle with or against the player at all during the entirety of the game, it is known that he has a Croagunk. He uses it to get the Magma Stone from Charon at Stark Mountain.
>In Pokémon X and Y, it is said that his Pokémon was killed, but it is not specified whether the Pokémon in question is Croagunk or a different one. In the picture on his table, it says that Looker is in the picture with a bluish and purplish color, which may be referring to a Croagunk.
>>
>>30240785
>Emma
Isn't that Looker's child bride?
>>
>>30240819
IF Looker came from another world, which he didn't, he has been in this universe for 10 years, working for International Police. His Croagunk also died after coming to this world. If he was going to encounter himself, he already have.
>>
>>30240763
Besides Emma saying his pokemon died on a mission, and his only pokrmon being Croagunk, and in SM Anabel doesn't want Looker to fight because "You don't have any Pokemon" makes me wonder what he's been through, as in, how badly (??? UB) Fucked up his best bro.
>>
>>30240868
Emma is pure. PURE!
>>
>>30240872
Not the Looker in SM, the Looker from ORAS, I don't understand how people keep making this mistake
>>
>>30239982
I played the game, but I didn't know what a faller is because I didn't play it in english
>>
File: 1474445146294.jpg (20KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1474445146294.jpg
20KB, 640x480px
>>30240894
>Looker in ORAS is not the Looker in SM
>>
>>30240872
It's probably the same Looker throughout both timelines. Sort of how Zinnia said she crossed between non-mega and megafug worlds, Looker lost croagunk to a UB, fled via any wormhole, was tossed to megafug Hoenn from nonmega sinnoh, went to Mega Sinnoh worked for his 10 years, worked as international police, went to Mega XY, and then went to SM to stop the UBs after being deployed by international police
>>
can't be bothered to read through the debates above, but, If Looker came out of the portal into ORAS, where was he originally from?

Platinum and BW happen after the events of Hoenn, I thought.
>>
>>30240938
Well, theoretical, see the post above
>>
>>30240932
Do you even multiverse fiction?
>>
>>30240934
>>30240951
Where are you even getting this from? In Anabel's case, there are things that suggest she came from another world. That is NOT the case with Looker. He's been to the Ultra Space, but nothing, absolutely nothing implies anything about him being from another World.
>>
>>30240886
sure, just like lana
>>
pokemon timeline where

??????
>>
>>30240945
Thinking it would be possible to hop through time as well?

Thinking about it, I wonder if Hoopa's legendary collection comes from different times, and not just universes.
>>
>>30240978
If the Looker in ORAS and the Looker in SM are not the same person, Looker in SM would not have any hints that he went through a wormhole or to another world. The Looker in ORAS however has clearly been through an Ultra Wormhole and lost his memory, but the Looker in SM has never experienced that, or else he would have brought it up and Anabel would never have had to have been assigned to the case, because Looker would work fine as the bait.
>>
>>30238247
Didn't Hoopa bring him into the game? As well as the other legendaries?
>>
File: Pokemon Timeline 3.png (91KB, 1063x350px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Timeline 3.png
91KB, 1063x350px
>>30240978
It's a theory because Looker lost his memory in ORAS.

>>30240994
Something like this
>>
>>30239318
Yeah, it's highly noticible when going back to ORAS after playing SM. And I'm not even a ORAS shitter, I love the games. Cave textures always pissed me off though
>>
File: 1476494724149.jpg (217KB, 500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1476494724149.jpg
217KB, 500x1000px
>>30240979
Yes, she is pure too. Stop it talking as if she isn't. You're making my heart cry.
>>
>>30241032
what does the y-axis mean? what are the lines between games? ORAS is the farthest in the future?!
>>
File: .jpg (275KB, 1350x1888px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
275KB, 1350x1888px
>>30241058
Whatever helps you sleep at night.

in your picture, the part in the middle of her shirt looks like a dick.
>>
>>30241032
Mohn also suffered memory lose. Memory lose doesn't equal being from another world. It just means he's been to the Ultra Space.

>>30241019
>Then she was placed under observation by the International Police. All because they detected an insane amount of Ultra Wormhole energy from her.[VAR 0114(000A)]
>It may be that she was wandering lost in the wormhole for some time... Regardless of that, she then entered the International Police herself.[VAR 0114(001F)]
>And then got promoted right up past you, her senior, is that it?[VAR 0114(000A)]
>Gotta hand it to the International Police. They really are terrible. Using the same strategy and setting up another Faller, even though the same thing failed before.[VAR 0114(000A)]

The last line clearly implies that they tried the same thing with another Faller. Like Looker himself.
>>
>>30241115
The Faller they are referring to is a friend of Nanu's, did you even play the fucking game? Why do you keep quoting the ripped script?
>>
>>30240135
>Looker ends up in Super Smash Bros 5 in lieu of an actual Pokemon
>he plays like Chris Redfield, ends up really fun, and is the ultimate Sheik & Captain Faggot repellant
>>
File: 1476423942163.jpg (390KB, 740x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1476423942163.jpg
390KB, 740x1000px
>>30241077
T-they're not doing anything dirty! They're just making love! Everyone is happy!
>>
>>30241069
The Y-axis is from when the timeline starts to where it goes the furthest. RGBYRSE to SM basically

The lines are meant to connect the games from going to one era(?) to the next.

The reason I put ORAS so far, in addition to XY and SM is because I originally had them split into a different timeline. People argued that FRLG, HGSS, DPPt, and BWB2W2, could exist in the Megastone universe, but not be aware or lack the stones to be used.

That still doesn't explain the Fairy type for me though.
>>
>>30241120
Looker is a friend of Nanu.

>Why do you keep quoting the ripped script?
Anything wrong with that? I'm just trying to provide the source.
>>
>>30241166
Are you fucking serious dude. There were three people in the case they refer to. The third person that was not Looker or Nanu ate shit to Guzzlord because they were using them as bait. Play the god damn game before arguing with people you shit.
>>
I thought it was supposed to all come together...
>>
>>30241019
So, where did Looker from ORAS go during SM?
Looker not telling you shit is nothing new. He never talks about himself. Looker doesn't mention anything about Team Galactic, Emma or anything. He doesn't even mention the death of his only Pokemon.
>>
>>30241142
Love with Lana is pure, yes~ :3
>>
>>30241248
Looker from ORAS might not even be in the same world that SM takes place in since each game is its own continuity. Looker not mentioning the things you talk about doesn't relate to the matter at hand though, but he was against using Anabel as bait. Why would he still use her as bait if he could just use himself instead? It's relevant to the plot of the sidequest unlike Team Galactic or Emma. And if this is a different Looker, his Croagunk might not have died at all.
>>
File: 1480139155547.png (2MB, 4133x3444px) Image search: [Google]
1480139155547.png
2MB, 4133x3444px
>>30241268
Love is always pure! It is different from sex.
When two people who deeply love each other share a night together, it is called making love! There is nothing wrong with that!
>>
>>30241284
>Looker from ORAS might not even be in the same world that SM takes place in since each game is its own continuity.
Honestly, they've changed the continuity once. Stop using alternate universes as an excuse for all your fan theories.

>Why would he still use her as bait if he could just use himself instead?
Because Ultra Beasts aren't attracted to him like Anabel? They detected an insane amount of Ultra Wormhole energy from Anabel. It may be that she was wandering lost in the wormhole for some time, but regardless of reason, Looker, similar to Mohn, doesn't attract Ultra Beasts.

>And if this is a different Looker, his Croagunk might not have died at all.
Sina and Dexio's presence confirms that XY happened. If XY Looker didn't have Croagunk, there's no reason to believe this one does.
>>
>>30241437
I'm going to ask you again if you've actually played the game. Have you played the game?
>>
File: .jpg (88KB, 650x919px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
88KB, 650x919px
>>30241347
Nothing wrong with having playtime with little Lana after finishing her trial~ :3
Glad we're on the same page, anon.
>>
>>30241463
not having a point: the reply
>>
>>30241463
Yes. And I'm going to ask you for a better reason for Looker being from alternate universe then "he doesn't talk about it!".
>>
>>30241511
I have said multiple times that the Looker in ORAS and the Looker in SM are not the same person. I never, ever said that the Looker in Sun and Moon was from another world. The Looker from ORAS went through an Ultra Wormhole, the Looker in Sun and Moon did not.
>>
File: 6ca12494427165f215d312126deabff2.jpg (321KB, 2420x3515px) Image search: [Google]
6ca12494427165f215d312126deabff2.jpg
321KB, 2420x3515px
>>30241483
Only as long as she stays pure!
>>
>>30241539
Which you provide no proof of.
And why, and I'm seriously asking this, why the fuck would GF have a new Looker appear in ORAS, then have him disappear forever. Makes no fucking sense. There's no fucking point in having a new Looker in ORAS if he isn't going to appear again. Just because you want there to be two Lookers, or your want his Croagunk alive doesn't mean GF will do an asspull just for that.
>>
File: .png (91KB, 479x428px) Image search: [Google]
.png
91KB, 479x428px
>>30241543
Of course she's still pure, it's only a bit of fun to celebrate completing her trial! And not like anybody needs to know, anyway, and she won't tell~
>>
Anabel probably is from the RSE universe, not ORAS, due to her battle theme
https://youtu.be/dZltSgymdKc

It's directly from Emerald, not the remastered version from ORAS

Remember in ORAS when you battle Suicune, Raikou, and Entei? Hoopa pulled them from the GSC universe because it literally used the original 8-bit Suicune theme over the HGSS versions'.
>>
>>30241830
alright does that mean Red / Blue are from a different universe because their theme got remastered?
>>
>>30241857
No, retard. If they were they would have their GB themes. They are part of the current universe.
>>
>>30240135
I only feel like he was "forced" in ORAS. Everywhere else he has an actual believable role, since he's part of the International Police.
>>
>>30241573
not the same anon

looker in sm paired up with nanu 10 years ago.

he has to exist way before that to actually pair up with nanu and to be qualified to hunt Ultra Beast

proof is text in game ofc
>>
S/M Protag, Lillie, Lusamine, Mohn: Fallers via Ultra Space. Mohn suffers amnesia.

Anabel: Faller via Ultra Wormhole in the Emerald universe. Suffers amnesia.

Looker: Semi-Faller as he was transported via Hoopa rather than a wormhole, dumped from X/Y or B/W into OR/AS. Suffers amnesia.

The only snag in this was who was the original Faller they used as bait 10 years ago.
>>
>>30240529
>It's literally stated that she was from another world, not just that she went into the UBs dimension.
Might be a bit late to the party, but you're wrong. They're NOT talking about Anabel. They're talking about a member of the International Police that got eaten by a UB.
>>
man ORAS looks like crap now that we have SM to compare with

almost like an early PS1 game to a last cycle PS1/early PS2 one
>>
>>30242357
>the original Faller they used as bait 10 years ago.
ASTER
S
T
E
R
>>
>>30242939
oh shit
>>
>>30242920
you think this is bad, wait for the Switch Pokemon game
>>
>>30242939

Isn't it pretty cut and dried that she died trying to get Rayquaza?
>>
>>30243243
Nope.
We know she died, no idea how. If Fug had killed her, Zinnia wold've hated him.

To get this straight, this MIGHT have happened
>Looker, Nanu and Aster came to get rid of a UB in Alola 10 years ago, almost around ORAS time
>They fucked up
>Aster died
>Looker got sucked into an Ultra Wormhole
>Ended up in ORAS some time later, with temporary amnesia
>>
>>30243340
>Nanu
hm?
>>
>>30243383
The island kahuna who uses dark type pokemon, who was an ex-agent of the international police.
>>
>>30243400
I didn't realize he was an ex-agent.
I'm probably not far enough in the UB post-game plot.
>>
>>30243533
Apologies for the spoiler, anon

That said, its not far in the plotline so its not a big reveal or anything
>>
>>30243551
I'd heard it here before, and it already seemed plausible to me, so no worries. I asked since I wanted to know if I missed it somehow. Thanks.
>>
>>30243340
IT ALL COMES TOGETHER!
>>
>>30242367
True, but at another point they specifically say Anabel "came to this world".
>>
>>30242367
Yes but
>Perhaps something in her laments, whether she is conscious of it or not... Perhaps she feels some grief over the fate of the UB, which came to this world just as she did.
This is in reference to Anabel.
>>
>>30243597
>>30243616
Eh, I was just point that one out because anon seemed confused with the characters. Don't care where Anabel came from. It's pointless to argue about it with little to no info on her. I'd rather just wait and see where it goes.
>>
>>30239844
>ORAS Battle Tower
There is no ORAS tower anon.
>>
File: 1411237318833.png (235KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1411237318833.png
235KB, 500x500px
>>30242939

>Zinnia's bullshit about other universes wasn't just her being retarded

Holy shit.
>>
>>30240100
There's a difference between being replaced and not having any more stories set there.
>>
>>30243739
Technically they were in the middle of building it during ORAS. Scott and Lucy are even mentioned by the workers.
>>
>>30243746
Duh, multiple universes isn't anything new to pokemon.
>>
>>30243340
Fucking finally.
Thank you, I've wanted to understand this for a while.
>>
Someone needs to make "Punished Looker: A faller legend"
>>
I don't know why we are even wasting time discussing this, half the retards denying everything never even playedd te fucking and are unaware of the most basic shit.
>>
>>30239957
Just pray no ultra wormholes open in kanto.
>>
>>30242039
>forced in ORAS
>doesn't do anything other than "w-where am I pls help"

Okay buddy
>>
>>30244348
Didn't she say she was going to try to become a great trainer in Kanto
>>
>>30244555
So?
>>
>>30244706
The point is by the time the region will pop random wormholes like that, she'd be a decent trainer.
>>
File: 1473356453340.png (812KB, 967x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1473356453340.png
812KB, 967x1500px
Has Wicke always been a member of the Interpol, or was she just bought on for her information on UBs?
>>
>>30243243
that was in the manga which I thought really made a lot of sense, she died in the battle against Devon corp and Zinnia took her place
>>
>>30239341
>>30239398
Yes they say it by the end of the UB quest. Did you kids even play the game?
>>
>>30244822
Interpol worked with Aether in dealing with the UBs. This relationship was likely established from the beginning since Aether discovered the wormholes and Ultra Space along with the Beasts. However, only one person with extensive knowledge of the subject is left to take charge, because...
Mohn disappears shortly following the discovery
Lusamine goes nuts
And Faba is outed as a conniving son of a bitch.
Only Wicke is left. Gladion may end up taking over the Foundation but he doesn't know enough about Ultra Beasts to aid Interpol.
>>
Ro ORAS Looker and SM Looker may not be the same Lookers. One may have went went through a Hoopa ring to ORAS thanks to Hoopa transporting the NonMega Legendaries into MegaFug world, to evade UBs, the other (SM) may actually be just regular MegaFug looker that passed time, but this is the one from the XY timeline, probably MegaVerse Sinnoh, as he seems to have never been through wormholes, and never mentions it in XY nor in SM. And this is the one that got his Croagunk fucked up by UltraBeasts in Megaverse, I'm unsure if ORAS Looker even had pokemon, as he had no memory, and it wasn't a conversation topic, either.
Thread posts: 174
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.