[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post your team and the MVP, disappointment, bro, clutch, mascot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Team.png (85KB, 949x236px) Image search: [Google]
Team.png
85KB, 949x236px
Post your team and the MVP, disappointment, bro, clutch, mascot and over leveled
>MVP
Jolteon
>Disappointment
Bewear
>Bro
Lycanroc
>Clutch
Salazzle
>Mascot
Ninetales
>Over leveled
Dicidueye
>>
File: ss+(2016-11-25+at+09.30.31).jpg (65KB, 905x206px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-11-25+at+09.30.31).jpg
65KB, 905x206px
I always try to use a team of new mons for a new game.

Decidueye was usually my emergency button, and was usually overleveled. Lycanroc was fast but couldn't take a hit and it swept the flying lady's team (sans Skarmory) while being underleveled. Bewear, coupled with Baby Doll Eyes, was my first wall, but it was slow as all hell and couldn't take a special hit, but still useful nonetheless. Golisopod was nice, but sometimes the Emergency Exit ability became more of a burden than a pivot. Once Alolan Muk got Gunk Shot, it really became great, MVP at times. Turtonator was a last minute add, as Alolan Dugtrio was complete garbage, and I only held onto to it in hopes of it getting better, but sadly it was not.
>Gooey clone on a frail mon

Hopefully in Stars, they allow for Crabrawler to evolve much sooner, as it was unable to take a hit most times, and it evolves right before the E4, something you can get as early as MeleeMelee
>>
>>30228547
site?
>>
>>30229002
https://richi3f.github.io/pokemon-team-planner
>>
>MVP
Mimikyu
>Disappointment
Alolan Marowak
>Bro
Incineroar
>Clutch
Mimikyu
>Mascot
Mimikyu
>Overleveled
Incineroar

Team was Incineroar, Mimikyu, Hairyama, Alolan Marowak, Alolan Raichu, Glalie
>>
>>30228547
K-On! (けいおん! Keion!?) is a Japanese four-panel comic strip seinen manga written and illustrated by Kakifly. The manga was serialized in Houbunsha's seinen manga magazine Manga Time Kirara between the May 2007 and October 2010 issues. It was also serialized in Houbunsha's magazine Manga Time Kirara Carat. The manga relaunched from April 2011 to June 2012 with two separate storylines published in Manga Time Kirara and Manga Time Kirara Carat. The manga is licensed in North America by Yen Press.

A 13-episode anime adaptation produced by Kyoto Animation aired in Japan between April and June 2009. An additional original video animation (OVA) episode was released in January 2010. A 26-episode second season, titled K-On!! (with two exclamation marks), aired in Japan between April and September 2010, with an OVA episode released in March 2011. An animated film based on the series was released in Japan on December 3, 2011. Bandai Entertainment had licensed the first season until their closure in 2012. s
>>
File: IMG_5527.jpg (40KB, 750x200px)
IMG_5527.jpg
40KB, 750x200px
>MVP
Ribombee
>Disapointment
Crabominable
>bro
Muk
>clutch
Wishiwashi
>Mascot
Lycanroc
>Over-leveled
Decidueye
>>
MVP
>Pelipper
Absolutely murdered everything, only time he died was vs the champ and only after he took down 2 with him

Disappointment
>Drampa
Got killed off every switch in (playing set) and even on safe switches he was outsped and 1 hit by neutral coverage

Bro
>Lycanroc
Soloed the flying e4 chick after skarmory was killed and generally hit hard as fuck with stone edge

Clutch
>Mimikyu
Saved my ass against lunamarie's mismagius as our last surviving team member

Mascot
>Weavile
Got him in victory road, he revenge killed a couple in the elite 4 which is all I asked of him

Overleveled
>Tsareena
Aka "Bouncee" was pretty op and made the champion a cakewalk

Right after the electric trial I realized I was pretty overleveled from exp share and wonder traded my whole team away and played with exp share off so my whole team was pretty underdeveloped and I had a lot of clutch moments in pretty much every important battle from there on out. (I didn't even intend to bring weville to the e4 I thought there would be a victory road ahead of me lol)
>>
>>30228977
>Turtonator
Interesting that he was a failure for you and drampa was for me

I think both have potential to be good pokemon but you get them too late for them to gain enough evs to be comparable to the other pokemon their level. It was a real problem for me cus I had drampa carrying a lot of coverage but really didn't get a chance to use it cus he was so frail
>>
My bro was Crabrawler but...
>>
MVP
Salazzle/Comfey combo.
If I knew I didn't have a good answer to whatever was tossed at me, I'd Toxic and let Comfey tank it with Synthesis.

Disappointment
Crabominable.
Too frail. I didn't have too many issues dragging crabbles through the game.. but I expected more power after the evolution.

Bro
Vikavolt

Agility, then sweep all day. He was super useful as Charjabug too, had no issues using him until I could evolve him.

Clutch
Salazzle.
Toxic has saved me a LOT this gen so far.

Mascot
Slowbro
He's always there when I need him, taking it one turn at a time.

Overleveled
Decidueye

This usually happens with starters for me.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.