[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does this guy wants? Looks like he wants me to show him

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (94KB, 640x457px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94KB, 640x457px
What does this guy wants? Looks like he wants me to show him a Solrock (I guess Lunatone on Moon). Is that it? If so, how can I do this sidequest if I don't have access to Solrock? Looks like I'll need to wait two fucking months to talk to this guy.
>>
>>30228532
kek
>>
>>30228495
He basically confirms a plot line for the possible "stars sequel" rumor with the "faller" race.
>>
>>30228676
Explain
>>
>>30228495

A shamrock is a young sprig of clover, used as a symbol of Ireland. Saint Patrick, Ireland's patron saint, is said to have used it as a metaphor for the Christian Holy Trinity.[1] The name shamrock comes from Irish seamróg [ˈʃamˠɾˠoːɡ], which is the diminutive of the Irish word for clover (seamair) and means simply "little clover" or "young clover".[2]

Shamrock usually refers to either the species Trifolium dubium (lesser clover, Irish: seamair bhuí)[3] or Trifolium repens (white clover, Irish: seamair bhán). However, other three-leaved plants—such as Medicago lupulina, Trifolium pratense, and Oxalis acetosella—are sometimes called shamrocks or clovers. The shamrock was traditionally used for its medicinal properties and was a popular motif in Victorian times.
>>
>>30228495
He's a member of the Lancers looking for strong duelists.
>>
>>30228495

Persian (/ˈpɜːrʒən/ or /ˈpɜːrʃən/), also known by its endonym Farsi (فارسی fārsi [fɒːɾˈsiː] ( listen)), is one of the Western Iranian languages within the Indo-Iranian branch of the Indo-European language family, and the predominant modern descendant of Old Persian. It is primarily spoken in Iran, Afghanistan (officially known as Dari since 1958 for political reasons),[8] and Tajikistan (officially known as Tajiki since the Soviet era for political reasons),[9] and some other regions which historically were Persianate societies.

The Persian language is classified as a continuation of Middle Persian, the official religious and literary language of the Sasanian Empire, itself a continuation of Old Persian, the language of the Achaemenid Empire.[10][11][12] Persian is a pluricentric language and its grammar is similar to that of many contemporary European languages.[13] Persian gets its name from its origin at the capital of the Achaemenid Empire, Persis, modern-day Fars Province, hence the name Persian (Farsi).[14] A Persian-speaking person may be referred to as Persophone.[15]
>>
>>30228703
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqbRVsXKKkY
>>
>>30228676
>Faller

Please elaborate
>>
>>30228703
He rambles on about returning to his home , and how Solrock/Lunatone helped him remember his past after wandering alone for 30 years. Then he goes rambling about "Star pulses" and how he gave them away to "a group of wonderful men" to keep them safe.

At last, he teleported or some shit back to space/Homeland.
>>
>>30228821
A faller is someone that's been bestowed with great deal of Ultra Wormhole energy (UB) whenever he/she passes through them (wormholes).
>>
>>30228904
sounds like the origin of o-powers and mr. bonding to me
>>
>>30228904
So, ORAS happened at most, 30 years ago.
>>
>>30228957
Thanks

>>30228780
>>30228904
Oh man this is pretty interesting.
>>
File: 1433147964888.jpg (8KB, 223x250px) Image search: [Google]
1433147964888.jpg
8KB, 223x250px
>>30228780

It's a reference to how ridiculous the old escape rope animation was.
>>
>>30228974
That doesn't make any sense with the returning characters.
>>
>>30228959
Could be, but "Star pulses" seem oddly specific with the rumor now. O-power was really just "power ups" for the trainer, and it was hardly a interesting mechanic.
>>
>>30229035
Anon, you don't have any reading comprehension do you?

At most implies that the farthest ORAS can be from SM is 30 years. So the time difference can be anywhere from 30 years to 20 years to 10 years, etc.
>>
>>30228780
holy shit wtf
>>
>>30229038
interesting or not, it was useful as all get out. Pretty upset we don't have Exp. Point, Capture, or Hatching powers of some kind. Especially with exp.scaling and few places to get a good grind going.
>>
>>30229038
No it doesn't. It means that he got power from space, where, you know, Solrock and Lunatone came from.
>>
>>30230214
Mhm.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.