[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

99/100

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 229239_zygarde_cell_jpg_jpgcopy.jpg (109KB, 2048x1447px) Image search: [Google]
229239_zygarde_cell_jpg_jpgcopy.jpg
109KB, 2048x1447px
so.
THIS.
FUCKER.

I have checked the guide on Serebii 6 times, i have all the night-exclusive cells, all the ones in Aether and Poni, and pretty sure ive got them all in the other three islands, and yet i've still only got one left to get. is anyone else having this problem? is the guide wrong, is it a glitch, or is my memory just spotty?
>>
>>30226739
did you check the one where machamp has to move a boulder? I thought I got that one but turns out I didn't
>>
Also i know the the Complete form is only an ability when you get them all, but do you guys think maybe GF got crever and decided to make the Complete form only permanent if you merge this Zygarde with the one from X/Y? i mean, the ability itself states that your Zygarde only has all the cells obtainable in Alola, not every cell in existence.
>>
>>30226826
you mean in the Lush Jungle? yeah, i did. it was one of the last ones though, since i forgot i had to go back there anyway
>>
>>30226739
Did you get the one is ultra space?
>>
>>30226959
>Zygarde fucks off to Ultra Space
Wow Zygarde, thanks for protecting Earth
>>
>>30226959
yeah, there isnt one in Ultra Space. if there was, you'd be able to go back there.
>>
>>30226739
Try Route 1 during the day and around Panolia Ranch. Was about to give up when I spied a green fleck whilst in the autism box hatching Jangmo-os.
Power Construct is so incredibly worth it anon, don't lose hope.
>>
File: all-is-lost-robert-redford.jpg (156KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
all-is-lost-robert-redford.jpg
156KB, 1280x720px
>>30227147
>tfw i never use legendaries in battle
thanks for the advice though
>>
>>30226896
No, he means in Poni Canyon, move the boulder to create a shortcut from the entrance and you'll find one there.
>>
>>30226739
Did you go through every single one on Serebii's list, going to the location itself, and making sure the cell isn't there? Both night and day?

Are there only 99 on Serebii's list?
>>
>>30227055
I'm sure there was. By Guzma
>>
>>30227313
oh yeah, i got that one.
>>
>>30227348
Lies anon, sorry.
>>
>>30227339
nope, all 100 are there (even counted individually to be sure)
>>
>>30227215
Do you have all the Cores? Check by making a quick Zygarde and using the cube to try to teach it moves. You should have Core Enforcer, Thousand Arrows, Thousand Waves, Extreme Speed, and Dragon Dance.

I wish Big Z was faster, he's outclassed by Garchomp because "lel pseudo".
>>
>>30227339
I'll try doing that later, regardless of how tedious it sounds. problem is i DID get all the cells before, but my sleep-deprived head thought i saved when i really didn't. now i'm not sure which one i'm missing
>>
>>30227410
good because that's what i've been using. i copied the whole thing into a word document and remove the row entry whenever i get a cell. it's worked so far, but i guess i won't know that it's worked at all until i'm closer to 100
>>
>>30227461
yep, all cores. i prioritized them first, since there's so few and they're so important
>>
THERE ARE NIGHT EXCLUSIVES!?
>>
>>30227547
Night AND day.
>>
>>30227547
As in time, yes. However, that shouldn't be a problem if you are doing the collecting post-game.
>>
>>30227547
Nighttime, anon. Don't forget, after 6pm on your system's clock you can change from day to night seamlessly if you have the box legend in your party. You can do it during the day too if you have the opposite version's box legend in your party.
>>
>>30227461
>I wish Big Z was faster
Dude, DD
>>
>>30226860
bump
>>
>>30226739
Did you forget to get the cell inside the Haina desert labyrinth? There are two. One outside the tapu's den and one near the old man standing by a patch of grass/
>>
>>30227924
>Dude, DD
Dude, neither 50 nor 10 have setup bulk
>>
>>30228206
Also yes, but lord knows i'd kms if i didn't get them the first time there
>>
>>30226860
No. Besides, it's way better as an ability than shitty Aura Break.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.