[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In regards to lore, are the Tapu legendaries? Rotomdex refers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 375px-785Tapu_Koko.png (90KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
375px-785Tapu_Koko.png
90KB, 375x375px
In regards to lore, are the Tapu legendaries? Rotomdex refers to them as land spirits, while it refers to Solgaleo, Lunala, and Zygarde as legendary Pokemon.
>>
Yes
the game's files also specifically list them as sublegendaries
>>
>>30226407
Legendary is a meaningless term now, Type:Null and the Ultra Beasts are legends too.
>>
Tapus, UBs, Null and Silvally are sub-legendaries according to the code.
Pokemon like the Birds, Beasts and Golems are also sub-legends, so it's honestly debatable considering the aforementioned UBs and Null Line.
>>
>>30226487
Type: Null at least fits the same as Mewtwo and Genesect as a pokemon.
>>
>>30226487
>Type:Null
>legend
wait what?
>>
>>30226407
I was just thinking about this earlier. Between these, UBs, Null and the box legends, that's a fuckton of legendaries. And I thought Diamond/Pearl had overdone it way back wheb
>>
>>30226407
They are aspects of the great spirits conscience. The island challenges exist as a distraction from Alola's true nature until the time comes when the islands are cleared of vegetation by the Bohrok hordes.
>>
>>30226597
It's categorized the same way as the legendary birds, beasts, golems, and so on.
>>
>>30226628
Is Necrozma Maukta?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.