[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went so fucking right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

What went so fucking right?
>>
>>30226309
>Good typing
>Good stats that fit its typing
>Pretty good movepool
>Good Design

It's great in-game and will probably be decent in competitive. It really should have Toxic Spikes, though.
>>
I... I don't know
It's the ultimate life form
>>
>>30226309
I looked up the stats after playing the game, always telling friends "I don't know what they did to Muk but it's making SUCH A DIFFERENCE somehow!" As I was playing.

And holy shit, all they did was throw dark type on. They didn't even meddle with his stats. It's amazing how much of a difference it makes; STAB Knock Off and Poison Fang by default along with Poison Touch, and only one weakness. I also love the aesthetic
>>
>>30226309
The fact that it doesn't smell.
>>
>>30227515
>Alolan Grimer and Alolan Muk are said to keep all their toxins internally, so they don't actually smell bad as opposed to their regular counterparts
>Stench really is replaced with Gluttony
It's a nice detail. I also like how Sticky Hold was replaced with Poison Touch, and Poison Touch was replaced with Power of Alchemy.
>>
>>30226309
Poison/Dark is a hella typing. A-Muk is basically a better Skutank.
>>
>>30226309
Total bro in my sun playthough. Would suck his dick if i could. Nohomo
>>
File: muk.gif (329KB, 137x79px) Image search: [Google]
muk.gif
329KB, 137x79px
theory crafting Power of Alchemy shenanigans?
>>
>>30226309
>Muk's colors move around
It's so fucking awesome
>>
File: 1479391345744.png (207KB, 1194x926px) Image search: [Google]
1479391345744.png
207KB, 1194x926px
The pokedex entry in Moon says it's friendly, too. Find another Dark Type with the word "Friendly" in its Pokedex entry.
I love A-Muk.
>>
File: hallelujah.gif (1007KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
hallelujah.gif
1007KB, 320x240px
>>30226420
Literally this. They looked at it, slapped Dark type on it, and it became so much better and more fun to use.

>catching a Grimer with Black Sludge already on it for my playthrough
>thought it'd be temporary
>it just stays because it's too good
>>
>>30227962
Weezing with Explode
Haunter or Mismagius with Z-Destiny Bond
>>
>>30229403
What does Z-Destiny Bond do?
>>
>>30228580
10/10 team, a man who knows how to pick his poison.
>>
>>30229995
Forces the opponent to attack that target.
>>
>>30229995

Forces the enemy to attack that pokemon. It's delightful.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.