[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Team Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 24

File: Untitled.png (293KB, 1181x558px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
293KB, 1181x558px
Post your teams. How did they turn out? Who were your bros, who were let downs? Did your team end up being what you planned or different?

I had a solid team of bros(or sis in the case of Salazzle). Decidueye turned out to be the only letdown, being merely average while every other mon on my team was great. Even Oranguru and Mimikyu, who I was worried would be gimmick Pokemon, came through for me. Early game Pokemon, Gumshoos and Midnight Lycanroc, were also bros.

I'm forming a different team for the postgame. The lower pics are the Pokemon I plan to use. Haven't decided on a 6th member yet. Any suggestions?
>>
Oh, and here's the link: https://richi3f.github.io/pokemon-team-planner/
>>
File: My Moon Team.png (86KB, 925x231px) Image search: [Google]
My Moon Team.png
86KB, 925x231px
how is it?
which ones should I drop all together if I were to make a competitive team and who do I replace it with?
>>
>>30225017
Gumshoos. Raichu or Tsareena would be good replacements. Raichu would feel the need for a special attacker.
>>
>>30225134
alright, thanks.
>>
File: teammmm.png (317KB, 900x1060px) Image search: [Google]
teammmm.png
317KB, 900x1060px
This was my original team idea, but shortly before I got the game I decided to try and do a mono-ghost run since I was let down by the number of Pokemon I wouldn't get until very far into the game (Along with Crabominable and Vikavolt's awful stats)

That quickly got scrapped as well because Alolan Grimer became an unexpected bro after it won me the battle against the normal trial captains Smeargle when it was kicking my ass; so I let it come along as an "honorary ghost" even though I got rid of my Litten.
>>
File: Mono.jpg (62KB, 937x227px) Image search: [Google]
Mono.jpg
62KB, 937x227px
SM has gotten me interested in finally running a monoteam. Not entirely sure if this would be a good idea but here's what I planned on running. Might swap Ariados for something else.

>>30224227
Look at special attackers for your sixth unless you plan on Minior to be special. A fairy would help round out your postgame team or something that has a diverse movepool.
>>
>>30225252
Round your ghosts out with Froslass and the hole in the wall you'll create by trying to get a stone for the yuki-onna.
>>
File: team 11 25.png (89KB, 824x208px) Image search: [Google]
team 11 25.png
89KB, 824x208px
Poji - 35
Bohij - 29
Bonacci - 32
Paschkinti - 21 (just got it)
Ribombee - 33 (no name because wonder trade)
StrongDonald - 33
>>
File: 2016-11-25 19.50.59.jpg (271KB, 1889x413px) Image search: [Google]
2016-11-25 19.50.59.jpg
271KB, 1889x413px
It was a really rough time until everything fully evolved, but afterwards things started going great. Get walled pretty hard by water pokemon but it's fine.

Muk and Ninetails are fucking great I love them so much and I never really liked them before.
>>
File: image.jpg (292KB, 1820x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
292KB, 1820x1024px
Pic related is my desired team. Their names are:
>Incineroar: Mugly
>Vikavolt: Anode
>Toxapex: Fugu
>Dhelmise: Yikk
>Kommo-o: Midbus
>Necrozma: Holo Def. API

So far my team is Incineroar, Charjabug and Mareanie. Just landed on the third island.
>>
>>30225492
I can use whatever I want now since I cleared the main story with the team in the pic, and you can't really win Battle Tree with monotype because they'll just fuck you with all dark moves or something. Froslass wouldn't have really helped though since you get it super late.
>>
File: HNI_0032.jpg (136KB, 392x495px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0032.jpg
136KB, 392x495px
>>30224227
Decidueye
Hariyama
Muk
Vikavolt
Oranguru
Araquanid

Muk and Hariyama were fucking beasts through out the game. I liked Oranguru and Decidueye but theh didn't exactly hold their own weight a lot of the time.

I had planned to use Crabrawler instead of Hariyama and Ribombee instead of Araquanid. I really wanted ro use Crabrawler but it's just so fucking bad, and I really started to like Araquanid a little before I got the game.
>>
>>30225870
>Mugly
>Midbus
>Holo Defense API

L O N D O N
>>
Can anyone help me with making a team? Starting from scratch, so I'll take any suggestions
>>
File: kRWg8b.png (100KB, 272x709px) Image search: [Google]
kRWg8b.png
100KB, 272x709px
Have not evolved Joule yet, but am right around the corner too. Lunchbox is not evolving for as long as I can. I love this little

Caught Alestorm on one of my first tries. I am a lucky sunovabtich
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
I'm right outside the league...I don't want this to end so I'm gonna stall and work on the dex. No duds
>>
Just my starter,rushed trough the region and i didn't explore anything,ijust wanted to enjoy the fantastic storyline.
>>
>>30226293
Have a special attacker or two to mix things up if you're talking about in-game. Incineroar and Primarina are the better stats compared to ghost owl. One has a wider movepool while the other has better coverage and serves as a sp.atk with some bulk.
>>
>>30226475
>Fire Emblem nicknames

You're an ok guy.
>>
File: FinalPokemonMoonTeam.png (93KB, 889x179px) Image search: [Google]
FinalPokemonMoonTeam.png
93KB, 889x179px
>How did they turn out?
Amazingly.

>Who were your bros?
All of them.

>Who were let downs?
Noone.

>Did your team end up being what you planned or different?
Was originally gonna have a Poliwrath in place of Marowak because I'm an autist and I don't like to have more than 2 of the same types on my team.

This is my dream team, no doubt. My favorite team of all generations.
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 651x793px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 651x793px
>>30226256
>>
>>30226732
Fuck off, Rich Evans. You disgusting hackfraud.
>>
>>30226705
What's the movesets on them?
>>
>>30226781
I'm not a competitive player, so it's probably not important.
>>
>>30226827
Alright, also did you ev train them at all?
>>
File: image.png (308KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
308KB, 512x512px
>>30226768
Then allow me to take a form more akin to your liking.
>>
>>30226845
Nah. I don't need evs to beat the game. It was a steamroll anyway, especially with Clyde.

also ev training is back to being boring this gen
>>
File: AlolaTeam.png (91KB, 868x186px) Image search: [Google]
AlolaTeam.png
91KB, 868x186px
Rate my final Moon team.
>>
File: 1480124088106-652854164.jpg (694KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1480124088106-652854164.jpg
694KB, 2560x1440px
My team, love them all. Wasn't planning on toxapex but it's served me good. Null was originally a turtonatpr but as a moonfag getting a good natured one with breeding and raising it was a hassle so I quit. Favorite team I've ever had.

>>30226372
Nice picks, I like it.
>>30226475
>modern FEfag
>all waifus
Ehh...
>>30226705
Cool team. Was considering snowslash but heard its pretty shit.
>>
>>30226979
0/6
>>
Decidueye
Arcanine
Magnezone
Crabominable (It was shiny!)
Goliospod
Wishiwashi
>>
>>30227068
>shiny

WWWAAAAAAA
>>
>>30227057
Sorry I didn't have Lurantis, Tsareena, Toxapex, Primarina, and Salazzle on my team. Faggot.
>>
>>30227154
>Being this defensive

You're team is actually good. I'm sorry senpai.
>>
>>30227154
>toxapex
Hey toxapex is solid and not waifushit, you leave it out of this.
>>
>>30227272
your*

fuck me
>>
>>30227154
How's it feel being made out of paper Kartana?
>>
File: ss+(2016-11-25+at+12.35.42).png (86KB, 825x187px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-11-25+at+12.35.42).png
86KB, 825x187px
Thoughts on this lineup?
Not sure if I should switch Hariyama out for anyone, I really wanted a fire/fighting for bug coverage but this is like the first fucking game that there isn't one.
>>
File: image.png (155KB, 1000x722px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
155KB, 1000x722px
>>30227330
>>
>>30226475
>nothing above level 50
have fun getting dumpstered
>>
>>30224227
Team is:

Primarina
Alolan Persian
Touncannon
Lycanroc Midnight Form
Ribombee
Salazzle

Lycanroc and Persian has proven to be the real MVPs, while Toucannon has been the disappointment unfortunately.
>>
File: Perfection.png (155KB, 1151x268px) Image search: [Google]
Perfection.png
155KB, 1151x268px
I'm fucking invincible
>>
In order:

>Decidueye
The MVP, tore everything to shreds with Leaf Blade + his signature move. False Swipe for completing the Pokedex.

>Alolan Ninetails
Loved her. She could one-shot most things she faced because of her diverse moveset. Gonna have to breed more.

>Golisopod
Beast. First Impression was savage, Leech Life makes him so tough to take down. Only thing was it took forever for him to learn a physical water move, but he felt complete once he learned Liquidation. Emergency Exit wasn't much of a problem because he wrecked everything so quickly.

>Kommo-o
Didn't get to use him much, but he was good. Underwhelming for a pseudo, but still packed a punch. Dragon is my favourite type so I still liked him a lot.

>Lycanroc
Actually packed a punch, and was a breath of fresh air speed-wise. Not a big fan of the single typing, though. He was pretty good overall.

>Toxapex
Not a favourite of mine because I prefer offensive Pokemon, but undeniably strong. Whenever I really needed a Pokemon to take a hit, it was there. The movepool was pretty fucking atrocious for ingame battles though, the only offensive move I could use up until endgame was Poison Jab. It just now learned Liquidation... in the 50s.
>>
>>30227056
Anon please I don't care about the waifu aspect. The names simply fit and most of my team just so happen be female by chance...yeah that's it.
>>30227405
I welcome the challenge. Been enjoying moon kicking my butt without the exp share on.
>>
File: Current profile.jpg (4MB, 3046x2729px) Image search: [Google]
Current profile.jpg
4MB, 3046x2729px
The Stylin', profilin', Tarous riding, Charizard flying, poke-stealing, flame wheelin' n' dealin' son of a milf!
>>
File: Untitled.png (86KB, 939x234px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
86KB, 939x234px
>my team on the fourth island

pre-release I wanted to use Rowlet, Vikavolt, Oricorio, Drampa, and Alolan Exeggutor but this is what happened instead.
>>
>Primarina
>Tsareena
>Mimikyu
>Bewear
>Raichu
>Turtonator

Lusamine fucked my team all the way up and Raichu is beginning to become dead weight. I really wish I had Alolan Dugtrio instead of Raichu because my team can't do shit to fairies right now.
>>
File: Moon Team.png (78KB, 970x234px) Image search: [Google]
Moon Team.png
78KB, 970x234px
I'm in the post game right now. Rate my team please.
>>
File: 1415638301449.jpg (84KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1415638301449.jpg
84KB, 500x500px
>So many mimikyuus

Is it actually good, or are you rolling it because you like it?
I just picked one up, but I don't know if it's the best way I could fill this slot.
>>
>>30228292
it learns swords dance via tm and has a free sub. Connect the dots senpai...no snark
>>
>>30228292
I grabbed it because I liked it and its typing.
>>
File: Noot.png (89KB, 911x197px) Image search: [Google]
Noot.png
89KB, 911x197px
>How did they turn out?
Not my most balanced team. Absolutely raped by steel and ice for most of the game. Kukui was hell on earth (a good thing though, I was looking for a hard game

>Who were your bros?
Primarina was so much better than I ever imagined, pretty much was my backup plan for every fight.

>Who were your let downs?
Ribombee was so promising, since good moves + quiver dance but it just couldn't take even neutral hits well.
Dhelmise was at a huge disadvantage because I swear everyone had fucking crunch, or something poison

>Planned or different?
Drampa was gonna be Tortunator but I found out it was a shitmon, I trained a Toxapex to level 47 but it was having a lot of trouble with special attacking leads. will continue to use it in link battles
>>
I'm in the Vast Poni Canyon right now, but I'm pretty sure I'm nearing endgame.
>Primarina (Okay tier)
>Alolan Muk (Bro tier)
>Golisopod (Best Bro tier)
>Crabrawler (Best Bro in the earlygame)
>Toucannon (Had those coverage moves when needed tier)
>Alolan Dugtrio (Biggest letdown in a decade tier)

Seriously though, love Dugtrio's design, and it has nice speed, but its hp and defenses are too low for the main game.
>>
Current team:
>Incineroar
>Mimikyu
>Aquarachnid
>Butterfree
>Alakazam
>Alolan Raichu

I planned to box Butterfree until I realized it had Compound Eyes. Then I figure Sleep Powder will come in handy. That was 26 levels ago and wow, Butterfree has netted me some great surprise kills. The MVP is definitely Mimikyu though. I only caught it last night but wow I can definitely see this thing being a monster in "competitive" play.
>protect
>use a move, opponent hits you, Disguise soaks it up
>protect
>opponent hits you, Focus Sash
protect
>finally dead
Not to be a smogonfag about it but if it got Stealth Rock or even Spikes that'd be really cool. Nearly guaranteed 3 layers bar confusion/paralysis. Infestation/Taunt could be a neat strategy.

Side note, what's the more common high stat in these games between Defense and Special Defense? Debating on if I want my 'Zam or Raichu to learn Psyshock instead of Psychic.
>>
File: sm team.png (89KB, 940x228px) Image search: [Google]
sm team.png
89KB, 940x228px
This team this team didn't quite turn out how I planned. Raichu, Golisopod, and Muk were goals from the start, and more than met expectations. I lucked out catching Alolachu as a Pichu, he lacks power without Nasty Plot. Was surprised at how much shit even Alolan Grimer can take. Even though it took a while to gain Water STAB, Buffpod still dished it out because of his bulk, power, and First Impression.

The other half of my team didn't go as planned. Roothoot was hard to start with and while he pulled his weight as Decidueye later, I ditched him post-Elite 4 in exchange for Dhelmise and his Steel STAB. Crabrawler couldn't take a god damn hit to save his life, so I decided to try Fluffy Stufful instead. No regrets, death bear best bear.

I never had anything in mind for my last slot, so after a while I just grabbed a Mudbray since Ground STAB is always handy. And holy fuck did Stamina Mudsdale turn out great. Shit saved my ass against Guzma's Golisopod, shit you not. First Impression and Sucker Punch fucked over both my Water killers, so I stuck Muds out there as a wall to buy time. But as soon as I saw that Razor Shell only did half health and started the Stamina stack, I said "fuck it", popped an Iron Defense, and Rock Tombed that fucker into the ground. Used the same tactic for all three Guzma fights.

This is perhaps the most unkillable team I have ever run in a Pokemon game, and this is coming from a guy who ran a transferred shiny Gible and event shiny Beldum through ORAS.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.