[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Anabel knew she came from Hoenn (Looker and Nanu say that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: AnabelSM.jpg (215KB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
AnabelSM.jpg
215KB, 1280x768px
If Anabel knew she came from Hoenn (Looker and Nanu say that she knew that much when they found her) then why didn't she, you know, try to go back and learn about her past instead of joining the International Police?
>>
>>30224095
>learn about her past
You mean "meet a different Anabel who may have had an entirely different life"?
>>
>>30224095
Go back where? She came through a wormhole from the GBA dimension. If she went to our Hoenn, she would find a completely different place than she knows.
Not to mention her original Hoenn is probably obliterated and nothing but sunken islands at this point.
>>
>>30224236
Waht if there was no Anabel in this universe?
>>
>>30224236
>>30224351
>>30224383
Or yknow it could be the Anabel from the same timeline? Mohn disappeared in a wormhole and reappeared at the Poke Pelago without his memories I don't know why we're assuming it has to be Emerald Anabel just because we never met Anabel in ORAS
>>
>>30224236
>>30224351
How would she have known that though? She doesn't know she's a faller in a different universe even now, she wouldn't have back then either. Why didn't she try to go to Hoenn?

>Not to mention her original Hoenn is probably obliterated and nothing but sunken islands at this point.
End this meme. There is literally nothing in the game that even implies this.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.