[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Official Worst Alolan Pokemon poll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8

File: 037421304+0832+.jpg (69KB, 790x838px) Image search: [Google]
037421304+0832+.jpg
69KB, 790x838px
http://www.strawpoll.me/11733261

What was the worst Pokemon/line overall? Who disappointed you out the most?

If the one you hated the most is not in the poll vote others(Ultra Beasts, Guardian deities, no evolve pokemon and alola forms) .
>>
>>30222831
Everything
>>
>>30222831
Did you not think everyone hated Bruxish?
>>
Salazzle. They're not even hiding it anymore. I might just quit the series due to the blatant pandering. Waifufags ruin everything.

>>30223022
Bruxish is okay, I hated it at first but it grew on me a bit.
>>
90% are garbage
>>
File: shit.png (23KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
shit.png
23KB, 256x256px
>>
can I just punish the roster itself for having so few pokemon?

I'm not a person that hates pokemon, at most this gen is dissappointing
>>
>>30222831
YOU DIDN'T EVEN PUT BRUXISH ON THE POLL HOW DUMB ARE YOU
>>
>>30223514
I agree, I feel like they can at least add 100 new Pokemon.
>>
>>30223206
Pandering is a stupid reason to hate anything as long as it's not in your face 24/7. I hate Salazzle because we could have had a sly bandit lizard instead. It's just disappointing.
>>
File: a big resounding no.jpg (42KB, 420x418px) Image search: [Google]
a big resounding no.jpg
42KB, 420x418px
>>30223493
Shit taste mang
>>
>>30223622
>>30223493
It looks dumb
>>
There are too many that dissapointed me, but Vikavolt was the most dissapointing for me. From the moment I saw it got Levitate I didn't expect any useful abilities, but after saw its low bulk paired with low Speed I saw a shitmon.

I know that we already had a Bug/Electric in Joltik line, but one Pokémon of this typing being physical-oriented would had been great.
>>
>>30223022
>>30223583
It was so irrelevant and ugly that I forgot it.

it goes in the others section.
>>
Alolan Niglet and Thugtrio.
>>
>>30223594
Which is something we shouldn't expect from now on. At most we will get 90 new mons. It's pretty clear they're not trying to bloat the dex especially since we are reaching the big 1000.
>>
Didn't know Oricorio was so hated. Also suprised over Stuffel and Bewear.

All Ultra Beasts were terrible and ugly.
>>
How is crabrawler in the lead when lurantis and bruxish exist?
>>
Fomantis and Lurantis are so fucking ugly and completely outclassed by the Bounsweet family in every way. It is absolute garbage, and should not exist. The fanbase makes it much worse too.
>>
>>30223644
You look dumb.
>>
>>30223947
Because they took a decent concept and turned it into the most JUST Pokemon ever.
>>
>>30224037
t.Crabominable
>>
>>30223941
>Also suprised over Stuffel and Bewear
they've always been shit design wise. competitive fags just started sucking its dick when they found out other pokemon they liked underperformed
>>
>>30222831
Crabrawler and Vikavolt, even though they're really well designed.

They are prime examples of what not to do to a specific type. They're both designed to either hit fast and hard, or hit hard and be able to take a hit as well.

Unfortunately, theyre all slow and frail and are most likely dead or fodderbait by the time they can hit back. Bravo GameFreak, your quality designs are ruined by a horrible lack of gameplay design.
>>
Who the fuck would vote Mimikyu?
>>
File: 1480082117290.png (292KB, 921x544px) Image search: [Google]
1480082117290.png
292KB, 921x544px
>>30223970
I WILL FIGHT YOU NIGGA

I all seriousness, they screwed over a lot of mons this gen, I get it they made this entire gen with Doubles in mind, but you do put focus on one format and completly ignore the other, that is NOT how to make pokemon. Also they should've gave Tsareena more coverage moves
>>
>>30222831
I'd say Togedemaru is probably the worst new Pokemon overall:
>Lazy and uninspired design
>Worthless and irredeemable shitmon
>>
>>30224101
DELET THIS

I see where you're coming from cuz Bewear triggered me at first, but it's quickly grown to be one of my favorites, competitively and design-wise.

And Stufful is just adorable. Dat cry
>>
Who the hell voted Salazzle? Waifubat aside, it's probably one of the best new mons this gen.
>>
>>30224101
It's cute as fuck plus it's gotten even more love after the sun and moon anime started. Don't get why people don't like it.
>>
>30222831
From a visual standpoint, Togedemaru, Yungoos line and Turtonator in a 3 way tie for worst. Crabrawler/bombinable for runner-up.

And the Tapu's are simultaneously lazily and over-designed
>>
>>30224101
Even the the most horribly designed Pokemon can be redeemed by being godly in battle. Just look at Amoongus and Rotom.
>>
>>30224167
>more coverage moves
AND fucking fighting type.
>>
Morelull is the cutest mushroom Pokemon we've ever had. Too bad Shiinotic is not only pitifully weak, but also has one of the most unpleasant Pokemon designs I've ever seen. And not like I was expecting it to or anything, but it would have been cool if it at least became Poison/Fairy.
>>
>>30223941
Nobody hates Oricorio, they're just disappointed by it having hardly any dancing moves, and no primary STAB except for Revelation Dance at level 40.
>>
>>30222831
Why the fuck is Comfey not in the poll?
Worst Pokemon by far.

It's like a less interesting, more forgettable flabébé that doesn't evolve,
>>
Incineroar is a disappointment proportional to my love for Litten.
>>
>>30225225
Comfey is cute. I think there are worse pokémon like shiinotic and bruxish that have shit designs.
>>
shitoic
>>
>>30223493
I don't have an issue with the design or reason but damn it is shit in battle even in game and it takes so long to get.
Completely wasted potential
>>
File: bruxish.png (124KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
bruxish.png
124KB, 500x500px
Be honest, as much as you might be dissapointed by some this is the worse.
>>
>>30225589
This thing looks so fucking ugly but it hits so hard in the game.
>>
>>30224545
Oh my.. how was it not Grass/Fighting?! This gen is wasted potential.
Literally goat designs but shit stats and types and moves
>>
File: 1443839427920.jpg (16KB, 383x455px) Image search: [Google]
1443839427920.jpg
16KB, 383x455px
>>30225454
Shiinotic is an ugly motherfucker, true. I can accept Bruxish after realizing how gaudy actual triggerfish are, and at least Bruxish's design has some personality to it. But Comfey is so inoffensively plain that it loops around to being offensive for me.

>Literally just draw a generic fairy moeblob and give it a lei to carry because LOL HAWAII :DDDD
>As far as the actual creature is concerned (not the lei part), there are no considerations or inspirations for its design; It looks like the only thought behind its design was "What's cute? Just make a green ball with arms, and give it some wispy hair that's swished to the side and looks good from ONLY one side. Looking at it from its right makes it look shit, but who cares, we just doodled this shit in 5 minutes, and it's fine because it's KAWAII and the kids and young women will love it."

Klefki does the "single stage priority fairy" shtick better, and Florges does the "fairy that looks like a grass type because its design contains flowers" shtick better. Fuck Comfey.
>>
Crabominable has to be the worst for me.

I mean, I don't HATE it, but to me it's the biggest disappointment design-wise, with the second being Decidueye, but that's for another rant altogether.

I actually more or less properly predicted Crabrawler becoming some sort of heavyweight/box trainer if it evolved, but eugh, the design is dumb. I love "derpy" pokemon, but this one is just a pass for me. I think it may be the face that ruins it for me.

Another thing that makes it awful is its whole SLOW BULKY ICE TYPE aspect. You can only evolve it at the very last moment of the main story and it's a complete let down. Bewear and Alolan Ninetales outclass it.
>>
>>30225877
>take thing me no like
>add buzzwords and :D or xD
anyone can do it.
Yeah fuck Kommo-o
>Le EBIN JoeJoe Xp :DDD R0undab0ut amirite guise? :DD
>>
>>30227066
Fine then, defend Comfey if you're so butthurt. Tell me about what an ingenious and creative design it is.
>>
>>30222831
Aw man, I like all Pokemon for what they are, and my favorites are just ones that I like more than others.

From this list, I just chose the one I cared the least about.

It was Yungoos/Gumshoos. I don't hate them, I just liked other ones more.
>>
Not an alolan pokemon but zubat/gol bat in every fucking cave with supersonic/confuse ray and mean look pissed me off as much as it did back in gen 1

I voted for Oricolo cus every battle vs them was filled with teeter dance cancer, that focus band battle was especially dumb
>>
>>30225032
I'm just disappointed in the design, it went in the wrong direction from Morelull.
>>
Vikavolt line. You know its shit when the fucking prevo is better
>>
>>30222831
I hate Salazzle because it turned bandit bro into full on furry/scalie bait, and not even subtle bait either.
>>
>>30222831
Bruxish
>>
>>30222831
Fuck Toucannon
>>
File: 980123098213.png (25KB, 689x561px) Image search: [Google]
980123098213.png
25KB, 689x561px
>>30222831
primarina by far
>>
>>30225589
at least it has a nice shiny
>>
>>30227786
Okay.
It's an ingenious and creative design. I absolutely love it.

There. That was easy, wasn't it, Anon?
>>
Mimikyu is garbage
>>
>>30222831
pyukumuku
>>
File: 1479395453284.png (309KB, 320x890px) Image search: [Google]
1479395453284.png
309KB, 320x890px
>Togedemaru in fourth place
>>
>>30222831
Comfey isn't an option.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.