[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Masked Royal Identity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 9

File: 20161125_155845.jpg (138KB, 538x480px) Image search: [Google]
20161125_155845.jpg
138KB, 538x480px
Thoughts? Is Nebby the Masked Royal?
>>
File: woomy thinking.png (651KB, 627x563px) Image search: [Google]
woomy thinking.png
651KB, 627x563px
Pew does rhyme with woo...
>>
The Masked Royal is Looker you heathen
>>
>>30219908
PEW
>>
Kukui is the Masked Royal.
>>
It took me a while but maybe it's Kukui?

Sure they look absolutely nothing alike but the talk the same way and you do give Kukui back the mask even if he says he's "giving it" to the Royal.

Seems a bit fishy to me but this is a bit of a left field theory.
>>
>>30219982
liar
>>
Honestly im beginning to think that kukuis rockruff is the masked royal
>>
>>30219982
This isn't the place for shitty conspiracies anon
>>
The masked royal is a machamp

duh
>>
>>30219946
THE MASKED WOOMY
>>
Maybe it's crasher wake, he always appears in every game
>>
The Masked Royal is obviously Kukui's brother, Cuckui, who's also fucking Kukui's wife
>>
Some say it's kukui
>>
>>30220044
Sound Theory anon. It would explain why he kinda looks like Kukui even though he obviously isn't.
>>
>>30219947
No, Looker doesn't battle Pokemon.
>>
It's colress, why else would they have him show up for one small scene without tying him into aether?
>>30220040
or this
>>
Did anyone care about him before he put on the mask?

Would he die if you pulled it off?
>>
It's just an Incineroar that puts up a mask so he doesn't need to be a Heel. Look at his pose in battle
>>
>>30220044
it's okay though because kukui is fucking mom. Meowth records it all
>>
>>30220008
>>30220034
Stop this meme
>>
>>30220006
nah Anon...That's a bit farfetch'd now
>>
>>30219908
That mask couldn't hope to contain Nebby the destroyer of bags
>>
>>30219908
The masked royal is the MC. The player character developed split personally disorder and short term memory loss after falling off the bridge with nebby in the beginning of the game. Tapu Koko didn't actually save you, you were hallucinating because your body was not used to the hot alolan climate. The MC actually fell in the river and hit his head on a rock, causing brain trauma.
>>
>>30219982
Not even Kukui's own wife thinks this, anon. Let it go.
>>
Dude the game is way too subtle about stuff like this.

Like, your character thinks his name is Professor?? What does it mean???

You get asked to deliver the Masked Royal's mask to Kukui, but this mask is actually called "Professor's Mask"! Why would the Professor own Royal's mask?? I have a theory about why, and I think it'll blow your mind.

Kukui... is the Number 1 Superfan of Masked Royal!!

Listen - I know - this sounds asinine. "Where's the connection?!" I hear you ask, well just indulge my ramblings for a second and you too will see the connection.

Professor Kukui LOVES watching Pokemon use their Moves.
>>
>>30220128
He's fucking meowth too. And rockruff. And lillie. Who isn't fucking kukui is a better question.
>>
>>30220236
Where can you see the MOST Pokemon Moves in a short amount of time? The Battle Royal!

Thus my theory is that Kukui watches Battle Royal battles all the time!

And who is the most recognizable star of the Battle Royal? Masked Royal!

What Pokemon does the Masked Royal use? ROCKRUFF!!

What Pokemon does Kukui use? ROCKRUFF!!

The only plausible explanation for them using the EXACT SAME POKEMON would be if Kukui saw the Masked Royal performing in a Battle Royal, realized how cool Rockruff's moves looked, and sought to copy Royal's team so he too could use such cool moves to inspire new trainers.

But what about the mask?? Well now we know that Kukui is a fan of Royal. And if the events of the game are anything to go by, the Masked Royal will meet with his fans BEFORE entering the ring to compete. He has a full conversation with you, Hau, and Gladion before the Battle Royal introduction. He is also well aware of you and Hau going on the Island Challenge. Hau explains this by your island pendants giving it away.

BUT YOUR PENDANT IS ON YOUR BACKPACK, HIDDEN FROM ROYAL'S EYESIGHT SO HOW COULD HE HAVE KNOWN?!

Unless someone TOLD him...

Someone who KNEW who you were, had met you enough to be able to describe you, and had the means to tell Royal ABOUT you...

Someone like Kukui.

The pieces are starting to fall into place, ladies and gentlemen.

So back to the mask. It bares a not-insignificant resemblance to the REAL mask that Royal uses... so how come it's called "Professor's Mask"? It's obvious now that the other pieces are in place...

The Masked Royal gave Professor Kukui one of his own, spare masks. Signed by the man himself as a gift to his good friend.

That's right. "Good friend."
>>
>>30219908
the masked royal is the MC from the future
>>
>>30220044
Top fucking kek
>>
Its marshadow. There will be a future event where you battle the masked royal and it will transform into marshadow
>>
>>30220274

Royal and Kukui must have met each other a great deal in the Battle Royal entrance lobby, since Kukui no doubt watches every match that Royal participated in. He copied Royal's Pokemon team... he's obsessed with looking at Pokemon moves... no doubt the two struck up a friendship through their shared interests!!!

Back to how Royal knew you were on the island challenge. Being such good friends, OF COURSE Kukui would tell Royal about his new star protege! That's how Royal knew you were on the island challenge without ever seeing your medallion!

KUKUI IS THE PETER PARKER TO MASKED ROYAL'S SPIDERMAN
>>
Its Hapu

With her bare feet
>>
>>30220154
no, dutygenerate will not be stopped.
>>
>>30220092
it would be extremely painful
>>
>>30219908
Nebby can't be the Masked Royal because he's in the bag
>>
He has no identity. He's not wearing a mask, that's his face. He's an Ultra Beast but he's so humanlike that no one has figured it out yet.
>>
Lame meme, not funny. Too obvious.
>>
>>30220478
Canon.
>>
File: Me.png (266KB, 363x363px) Image search: [Google]
Me.png
266KB, 363x363px
I KNOW WHO IT IS!
>>
>>30219908
>>30219946

TO BE THE MAN, YOU GOTTA BEAT THE MAN. WOO
>>
>>30220561
Ah son of a bitch
>>
>>30219908
Whoever it is, it's not that hot Alolan Professor.
-K
>>
>>30220380
(You)
>>
>>30220258
His wife
>>
File: austin-powers-dr-evil.jpg (121KB, 550x367px) Image search: [Google]
austin-powers-dr-evil.jpg
121KB, 550x367px
Masked Royal is Mike Myers. Think about it. That guy was, at the same exact time, Austin Powers, Dr. Evil, Fat Bastard, Goldmember, and Shrek. He's a, to quote the great Robbie Rotten, "Master of Disguise". There's no way Mike wouldn't be able to pull of the role of Royal.
>>
>>30219908
>Nebby disguises herself as a wrestler to avoid the bag
Hey, this actually makes sense now!
>>
>>30221036
Well now that you mention Robbie Rotten it could be him too

Not active enough to wrestle he just makes the pokemon do it
>>
File: greatestgenie.png (351KB, 806x472px) Image search: [Google]
greatestgenie.png
351KB, 806x472px
>>30221080
Alternate timeline where Robbie wishes for the Greatest Genie to teleport him into the pokemon world?
>>
>>30221078
GET IN THE FUCKING BAG
>>
File: 1478096915646.jpg (12KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1478096915646.jpg
12KB, 250x250px
GUYS

LOOK AT SINA'S SKIN COLOR

LOOK AT THE MASKED ROYAL'S SKIN COLOR
>>
>>30220211
I am the Masked Royal, and so are you
>>
Joking aside, the fact that this is never addressed triggers me to no end.
>>
File: defenders of kalos.jpg (51KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
defenders of kalos.jpg
51KB, 400x300px
>>30221180
Wait a second, have you ever noticed that the Royal has the same skin color as one of the Defenders of Kalos?

Could it be that the Defender of Kalos and the Royal are the same person? They're even wearing masks!
>>
>>30221250
These two are obviously Clemont and Olympia though
>>
>>30221336
HOLY SHIT
OLYMPIA WAS THE ROYAL ALL ALONG
WHAT THE FUCK
>>
We never saw Mario and the Masked Royal at the same time...
>>
>>30220211
Fucking
Kek
>>
What if the MCs mom is the masked royal? They were never in the same room at once.
>>
These shitty threads should be a bannable offense
>>
File: 1449230003517.jpg (437KB, 1508x1493px) Image search: [Google]
1449230003517.jpg
437KB, 1508x1493px
>>30223447
>everything I don't like should be banned
>>
>>30219982
This is possibly the dumbest post on /vp/ EVER.
>>
>>30220561
EVEN MY IMMEDIATE FAMILY
>>
>>30220080
Maybe that's the reason he doesn't battle Pokemon. Nobody would ever think the Masked Royal is someone who doesn't even battle.

Looker is the Masked Royal. There's no doubt in my mind now.
>>
File: 132145927109.jpg (89KB, 488x516px) Image search: [Google]
132145927109.jpg
89KB, 488x516px
>>30223447
Off yourself m8
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.