[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good ways to get money in SM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: DO_IT.jpg (29KB, 425x348px) Image search: [Google]
DO_IT.jpg
29KB, 425x348px
Are there any reliable ways to make money in SM other than battling trainers? Im broke and I need balls
>>
Amulet Coin + Battle Buffet
>>
Fishing occasionally lands you pearls/bottle caps.
You can buy things from festival plaza shops with FC and sell them to in-game shops for P.
>>
Can't you pick up Pyukumuku on the beach everyday for a shitload of money or is that only a one time thing. I'll go check.
>>
Literally just fish a lot. I've gotten at least ten pearls, five big pearls, and three pearl strings and I was just trying to catch a corsola.
>>
Literally just fish a lot. I've gotten at least ten pearls, five big pearls, and three pearl strings and I was just trying to catch a corsola.
>>
>>30217265
Pyukumuku chucking gets you 20k.
>>
>>30217318
>>30217349
I did it yesterday and its not letting me do it again
>>
>>30217318
Yeah I just did it again and got like 20 grand out of it
>>
There's people who ask you to catch a certain mon and they will pay you for them.
>>
File: IMG_2201.jpg (166KB, 800x619px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2201.jpg
166KB, 800x619px
>>30217265
>I'm broke and need balls.
I'm laughing and can't breathe.
>>
>>30217265
Don't forget the Mystery Gift Munchlax with the move Happy Hour. It stacks with Amulet Coin so you get 4x the cash.
>>
>>30217265
>Go to poni coast
>Go up and down the route while breaking the rocks with tauros
>Collect the stardust/star pieces/comet shards they drop
>Repeat
>Sell for cash
It's tedious but it works
>>
>>30217265
Pokemon Pelago, level up the cave island then do the path that gives rare treasure. Nuggets, pearls. Or don't be a faggot and just battle trainers with an amulet coin which is always the easiest method.
>>
>>30217318
Yeah it's a daily thing.
>>
>>30217265
When you capture all the UBs for looker he gives you 1,000,000.
>>
>>30217410
>amulet coin
Happy hour still stacks?
>>
Also, completing the Looker sidequest gets you a million. But you probably already blew it all on clothes.
>>
Shit, is this how being a girl irl feels? Blowing all your money on clothes and hairstyle changes?
>>
>>30217265
>going broke in SM

chill with the clothes, man
>>
File: 1479998311957.jpg (416KB, 1200x1697px) Image search: [Google]
1479998311957.jpg
416KB, 1200x1697px
Are there any item maniacs in this game?
>>
>>30217359
It resets at 00:00 or 12am for 12 hour folk.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.