[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is this possible?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 2016-11-25 11.19.45.jpg (353KB, 1885x1060px) Image search: [Google]
2016-11-25 11.19.45.jpg
353KB, 1885x1060px
How is this possible?
>>
cheat
>>
>>30215672
This was against an NPC. So it looks like we will be able to get the beedrillite at some point.
>>
>>30215571
>Crabominable is so bad it lets other Pokemon do impossible shit
>>
>>30215571
Future events. You have to be an absolute idiot to believe they will erase most of the Megas by not including the stones. They will use them most likely for that card game, the one you get Magearna through.
>>
>>30215787
>You have to be an absolute idiot to believe they will erase most of the Megas by not including the stones.

But they already did?
>>
File: 1476115407035.png (88KB, 219x298px) Image search: [Google]
1476115407035.png
88KB, 219x298px
>>30215755
Has there been a pokemon more disappointing than the fighting crab?
>>
>>30215571
I've seen a mega charizard in there too.
>>
>take away shit you already had so they can pretend they're doing something nice when they let you have it back
>>
>>30215571
I've seen like 4 megas. I think at least one trainer in the Battle Royal has a Mega. I wouldn't know to be honest, only did it 4 times and that was enough to finish all the stages.
>>
>>30216073
It has the potential to be a monster in hail-room. With Aurora Veil.
>>
>>30215722
Duh. They aren't going to leave out half of the megas. It'll probably be tied to however we get the National Dex, via an update or something
>>
>>30215850
What did I just said ? Just because the stones aren't available doesn't mean the pokemon itself is erased, the stones are still in the coding, but can't be accesed legally. It's just like the Gems, they will have to make events in order to make them available. Or just use the QR system.
>>
>>30216413
Some of the gems are in the game already, I've noticed.
I found a Normal Gem as a hidden item.
>>
>>30215571
I wish they completely removed megas instead of half-assing them into the game.
>>
>>30216073
No. This is the most disappointed I've ever been by an evolution, design and stat-wise.
>>
>>30216313
Underrated post
>>
>>30216534
Normal Gem still existed in Gen VI. It was all the others one that you couldn't get.
>>
You're fucking stupid
>>
>>30215571
It's to future proof the game when the rest of the pokemon are finally released. They obviously had in mind your ability to EVENTUALLY use currently unavailable pokemon so they balanced all in-game tourney/tower events around that fact.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.