[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mega Stones

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1478484141539.jpg (55KB, 559x762px) Image search: [Google]
1478484141539.jpg
55KB, 559x762px
Where are all of the non-alolan megas? Did they remove them all? How the hell will I use Manectric now?
>>
Manectric isn't in the game mate.
>>
>>30214504
I was moreso talking about after the Bank update.
>>
>Beedrillite not in game
>You finally don't even need protect anymore
>>
>>30214680
This and Diancite. I'm so pissed.
>>
>>30214680
had it pop up in the battle royale place
>>
>>30214479
By using PKHex
>>
>>30214479

you can buy a bunch of the mega-evo items for BP at the Battle Tree, not sure if all are available though, I didn't see Mawile's, but maybe it's somewhere else
>>
I'm gonna bet that with the Pokémon Bank update they'll add an "item bank" so you can get all the megas.
>>
>>30214680
Why not? Does the updated speed take effect on the turn of evolution now?
>>
>>30214479
A good majority of the Mega Stones aren't available in-game for players, yet they are in the game's code and Battle Tree / Royal AI opponents will use the ones that we don't have access to (Manectric, Blastoise, Pidgeot, Houndoom, etc). Hopefully they do what >>30217450 suggested, but then again this is GF we're talking about. At least my bro Sharpedo still has his Mega
>>
>>30214479
>Where are all of the non-alolan megas? Did they remove them all?
You can still buy several mega stones for BP.

>How the hell will I use Manectric now?
Wait for it to be distributed. If you intend to use it for VGC though, Manectric and megaevos are banned.

>>30217559
Yes, exactly.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.