[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Haven't played since Gold? I think..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 14

File: Wut.jpg (67KB, 569x1012px) Image search: [Google]
Wut.jpg
67KB, 569x1012px
So..

My nephew helped me out with a program called Pkhex. I'm not stupid, I know what Gamesharks were back in the day. I don't mind it. Pretty nifty actually. BUT Here's the problem.

I keep fucking dying, I'm talking a full team wipe out. I told him I didn't want ANY of the starters and I wanted the ''average'' pokemon with a diverse grouping of moves.

Let me explain:
Toucannon
Adament
2 Physical Flying moves
2 Physical Normal Moves

Well this little shit went in and modified these fucking things to hell. I'm talking Grade A wtf hackability x 9001. This fuckwad made them 255 x 6 EV's, 31 x 6 IV's, and gave the damn thing Brave Bird, Dragon Ascent, Thrash, and Mega Kick. Stab bonus for all, that's pretty cool.

Now here's the deal, he set each of the 6 pokemon I'm doing in a modified Nuzlocke for 255 x 6, 31 x 6, most powerful moves that don't charge/cost a turn after with each having two types.

Started: Level 1, Shiny, HA's if good-
1: Flying/Normal - Toucannon, Adament
Moves)
Dragon Ascent, Brave Bird, Mega Kick, Thrash
2: Bug/Electric - Vikavolt, Modest
Moves)
Bug Buzz, Pollen Puff, Thunder, Zap Cannon
3: Ice/Fighting - Crabominable, Adament
Ice Hammer, Icicle Crash, Close Combat, Super Power
4: Poison/Fire - Salazzle, Modest
Moves)
Blue Flare, Overheat, Sludge Wave, Sludge Bomb
5: Ghost/Fairy - Mimikyu, Adament
Moves)
Play Rough, Shadow Force, Spectral Thief, Phantom Force
6: Water/Psychic - Bruxish, Adament
Moves)
Psychic Fangs, Zen Headbutt, Aqua Tail, CrabHammer

So here's the issue.
I'm losing. I come super close to losing these pokemon almost in every fucking battle. Sometimes without switch ins.

What the fuck?!

Am I missing something here? I know I started at level 1 but they're in the 10's-13's now, finished the 1st Trial. But it seems almost every pokemon I've got is a close call! This is utter bullshit!

Wtf is going on, /vp/? Am I just this bad at Pokemon??
>>
File: Failed Haxs.jpg (96KB, 569x1012px) Image search: [Google]
Failed Haxs.jpg
96KB, 569x1012px
>>30213481
I don't remember ever using a Gameshark and having this many problems in the past! Is there some kind of flag that tells the game to up the difficulty to match yours?

Just wondering if any other Green/Red/Blue JP, Blue/Red/Yellow/Gold/Silver Anons also returning to find themselves, even with haxs, to be in troubled water gameplay wise?

Am I really THIS rusty? Or have I just never been good at vidyagames?

I have no idea.

/vp/ will surely have the answer...
Reddit didn't..
>>
File: 1478058602228.jpg (39KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1478058602228.jpg
39KB, 500x500px
>My mother's toucan
>Dragon Ascent

literally fucking screaming desu
>>
>hack in an entire team of minmaxed fully evolved pokemon
>still can't beat the game

holy fucking shit

and people wonder why the games keep getting easier
>>
File: BugZapper.jpg (76KB, 542x963px) Image search: [Google]
BugZapper.jpg
76KB, 542x963px
>>30213610
That doesn't help, Anon :(

Do YOU have any other suggestions?? Perhaps a type I don't have or a team I can shuffle that actually is viable and good to use? Also why the fuck are the pokemon so slow??

Should I of gone with the 3 starters instead?
>>
>>30213727
if you're that desperate just hack in a level 15 Arceus with the most OP shit you can think of
>>
File: ApeCrabOrSTD.jpg (63KB, 542x963px) Image search: [Google]
ApeCrabOrSTD.jpg
63KB, 542x963px
>>30213669
If you could 'minmax' a fully evolved team which ones would you use or should I just learn the Pkhex thing and try this myself? I don't have a hacked 3ds though. I should just steal it from my nephew.

Anyway, I am having difficulty with the game, it's not fucking easy unless I'm missing something. Enlighten me, Anon :\
>>
>>30213841
Here's a suggestion: fucking kill yourself

If you can't beat a kids game even after hacking it to hell and back you are probably braindead will never live a normal life
>>
>>30213886
I bet he just mashes b to skip dialouge and then has the audacity to ask where he is supposed to go now.
>>
File: LezzyLizzyLove.jpg (73KB, 542x963px) Image search: [Google]
LezzyLizzyLove.jpg
73KB, 542x963px
>>30213764
Here's the issue though..
I want to play through Sun&Moon, I bought.. both copies and am working on Moon since I've got some down time after the family day we all dread.

I want to play thru it using New Mons but these guys are getting wrecked. Is it because of their types or is it just my shitty playstyle? Is there a better team you can come up with that I can try out? Arceus would of worked if this wasn't gen 7 or gen 6.5. I didn't keep up so I don't know what this is.
>>
Why can't you just play the game legitimately?
>>
>>30213841
>>30213727
>>30213545
>>30213481
Get the fuck off of /vp/, DSP
>>
Jesus, just play the fucking game dude. What a waste of time.
>>
File: GhostInTheSheets.jpg (77KB, 542x963px) Image search: [Google]
GhostInTheSheets.jpg
77KB, 542x963px
>>30213886
Whelp, I guess you didn't get any Turkey this year or a pat on the head as a kid, I'll go as far to say not even a gold star from your Teacher in Pre-K for effort.

Was Uncle too erect and your Father drunk and strict? Mother abusive, drug addict? Well, glad it toughened you up enough to talk smack online to people from the comforts of your screen and keyboard. Makes you look like a strong Anon, indeed.

So, aside assisting in my suicide, care to drop as to what team YOU used to beat the game, hotshot? Or do you just troll random threads to look cool and gain anonymous e-cred?
>>
File: 48d.png (27KB, 527x409px) Image search: [Google]
48d.png
27KB, 527x409px
>>
>>30214071
if you can't beat the game even when you hack then you don't deserve to live
jesus christ if you're that desperate just hack in a level 100 lunala or some shit
>>
File: FishingForAttention.jpg (73KB, 542x963px) Image search: [Google]
FishingForAttention.jpg
73KB, 542x963px
>>30213923
>>30213970
>>30214059
I don't think you get what this thread is about, which is alright, I understand most of you can't read,,
>>
File: Beautiful Age.jpg (34KB, 542x963px) Image search: [Google]
Beautiful Age.jpg
34KB, 542x963px
>>30214215
It's actually not, I asked a pretty honest open question hoping for people to tell me their teams and let me know what would make my game easier..
>>
>>30213545
>Skill Link with those moves
If you're going to hack then hack it right jesus.
>>
File: GotThatStrength.jpg (45KB, 542x963px) Image search: [Google]
GotThatStrength.jpg
45KB, 542x963px
>>30214326
>Saying it's wrong
>Not giving a detailed explanation as to why
>Not giving the proper moves with it

Wtf are you on about then?
>>
>>30213951
You're just shitty
I'd I'm not having any real issues playing legit with 3 mons so far then it definitely is you being bad at the game
>>
>>30214275
I literally have just a pikachu, rhombee, and toucannon rn
>>
I don't understand how your pokemon are even fainting. Just spam an attack move with those hacked skills and you should 1 or 2 hit KO literally everything
>>
>>30214394
I'm not going to spoonfeed you retard. Git gud.
>>
>>30214474
I don't know what a Rhombee is but is your game difficult too? Are you having issues?

>>30214425
You're playing legit with 3 and breezing thru then?

Maybe it does have something to do with flags or special cases with hacked mons. I'm thinking the game compensates if you guys are walking through it with ease.

I'm being serious, not to mention alot of my attacks miss and theirs always hit critically. Or most always make a 'critical strike' and hardly do they ever use status dropping moves. I pray for those, like string shot. Most is tackle, water gun, ectect. Moonblast and others, and these pokemon using it always hit crits :(
>>
>>30214560
I wish you would..

>>30214503
I don't either. It's all foreign to me. I don't get why all I needed back in the day was level 100 and the best moves on the old brick and color. Now it's complicated as fuck and getting destroyed..
>>
>>30214571
Since apparently you've got the mental constitution of a 3 year old, let me spoonfeed this to you:

Moves don't just have base power, they have accuracy. A lot of the moves you're using are heavily inaccurate, meaning you're going to miss a lot.

On the other hand, you have hacked fully evolved Pokemon, and a substantial amount of your moves ARE fully accurate, so there's absolutely no reason you should be having difficulty. There are no hidden flags or anything in SM. You're just shit.
>>
File: 1479677646612.png (253KB, 500x419px) Image search: [Google]
1479677646612.png
253KB, 500x419px
>this thread
>>
>>30214848
Thanks to your brilliant deduction my problem is now solved.

I am just shit.

Thank you, Anon. Sincerely, from the bottom of my heart.
>>
>>30214928
Don't you go elbow, eyebrow gazing, giggletuck at me, Anon. This is a very serious thread needing serious replies. Don't make me make you serious up.
>>
File: 1471804200849.jpg (39KB, 500x420px) Image search: [Google]
1471804200849.jpg
39KB, 500x420px
>retard hacks damn near the easiest pokemon game to date, save for a few battles IF you don't have a diverse team/movepool
>shits on others calling him stupid despite him needing help on all of these things

I cant believe it's not bait.
>>
>>30214571
Eh, you shouldn't have been dealing with anything that can use Moon Blast if you're still around the first trial. That's a relatively high level fairy type move. There may be another explanation here, your nephew might have buffed all the wild and opponent Pokemon as well as yours.
>>
>>30215088
>near the easiest pokemon game to date
What fucking game are you playing
>>
>>30215379
pokemon sun and moon
>near the easiest pokemon game to date, save for a few battles IF you don't have a diverse team/movepool
if youre not breezing through the game youre probably really shit at pokemon
>>
>>30215379
I ran Rowlett, Abra, Grubbin on the first island then finished my team with Mudbray, Pikapek and Wishi Washi on the second. The only close battles I had were final Lusamille and Champion Kukui. You're probably shit at the game.
>>
>Check if nephew hacked pokebeans
>go to pokemon refresh
>give 3 rainbow beans to each member of your team
>enjoy getting random crits/enemy misses/extra experience

There, problem solved
>>
>>30214571
Ribombee I mean
its "difficult" but its not like I'm getting wiped ever, I think I've only been wiped once

why don't you start a legit game up and actually learn how to play instead of making beefy shitmons and dying.
>>
>>30213481
Dude, if you're having this much trouble with hacked mons, just catch some different ones. Popular consensus is that Magnemite fucking obliterates most of the game. On the first island alone you can nab mag, grimer, diglett, and gastly. Even if you just want Alola mons, cutiefly and yungoose aren't too terrible. Electric oricorio can also sweep the first Kahuna with aerial cutter.
>>
>a nigger bitch with blonde hair
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.