[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: shit that needs to be removed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: ewww.png (12KB, 326x89px) Image search: [Google]
ewww.png
12KB, 326x89px
ITT: shit that needs to be removed
>>
>>30212671
I wish 4chan was removed
Then we would all be free from this shithole
>>
File: 135452.png (413KB, 1374x585px) Image search: [Google]
135452.png
413KB, 1374x585px
>>30212671
those abominations.
>>
>>30212671
Choice items are garbage. I agree.
The only reason most people even use them is to counter other choice item pokemon. In other cases people use them to make already strong mons even stronger, effectively making "lower-tier" mons, that would normally not have a problem with choice-mon, fucking shit tier.

It creates more imbalance than balance imo, is the point im trying to make.
>>
>>30212671
Get the fuck out
>>
File: Quick_Claw_Sprite.png (4KB, 80x90px) Image search: [Google]
Quick_Claw_Sprite.png
4KB, 80x90px
Only exists to fuck you over. Absolutely useless if used by the player
>>
>>30212875
It's a good held item to introduce a player to the concept of held items.
>>
File: IMG_2338.png (1MB, 1117x806px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2338.png
1MB, 1117x806px
>>30212726
>>
>>30212671
z moves, should have just brought back gems and made more megas, at least megas had a point to them unlike "super cool epic cinematic experience attack!!!!!!"

maybe regional forms too, but we'll see if they continue those to future gens or not, otherwise, like megas, what was the fucking point?
>>
>>30212671
t. stallbabby
>>
>>30212726
Hi Hazel-sama
>>
>Scarf aerial ace dugtrio literally the only reliable counter to the LO slutroaches on every team
>Making deoxys lite even more unbalanced

FUCK YOU
>>
What if they felt remembrance so even switching out and back in doesn't free you from the choice you made.
>>
>>30212671
>>
>>30212943
No, fuck that. Megas were awful and I'm glad they're gone.

Z-Moves are a good compromise of being similar to megas but not fucking gay.
>>
>>30212875
My Gumshoos proc'd it and killed a totem Pokémon when he would've died, but otherwise it's shit and just lets the AI hax you
>>
>>30212671
Clothes.
>>
>>30213025
man fuck you, megas let you use pokemon in different ways and dragged some pokemon out of the pits of mediocrity. sure, most looked like fucking ass but mechanically they were at least decent. z moves gives us NOTHING more than an animation that lasts way too long and a way to break through protect, utterly worthless addition
>>
>>30212671
I don't see what the problem with choice items is. Scarf just makes things good cleaners/revenge killers which makes setup sweepers a bit less OP, and Band and Specs let Pokémon hit through walls, making stall a bit weaker. If your opponent can out predict you then they can completely use choice items against you and get a load of momentum out of it.
>>
>>30212943
Every RPG had ultimates before it was just a matter of time
>>
>>30212943
Z-moves are a bit better than most gems and way more flexible, though. It doesn't take anything away from the game having them in there desu. they're just as situational as gems but can also be used for a 1 shot sweeper boost.
>>
>>30212708

fbpb
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.