[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Turn OFF the EXP share if you care about difficulty.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 15

File: expshare.jpg (18KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
expshare.jpg
18KB, 400x240px
Why is this so hard for normies to understand.
It's a crutch for small children who cant into leveling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2SI_s_Z3zw
>>
>>30212635
I don't get the logic.
Turning off EXP Share doesn't make the game harder, it just gives you more grind.
>>
>>30212657
>implying you have to grind
>implying you cant get through ALL battles just based on the exp trainers/important battles give you alone
>As well as items since gen6+ gives you a ton of money

Git gud.
>>
>>30212706
>It's still easy even without exp share

Well great job debunking your own thread, OP.
>>
File: girls-laughing-lg.jpg (28KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
girls-laughing-lg.jpg
28KB, 425x282px
>>30212657
>grinding in Pokemon games
>>
>>30212732
>says it's possible
>retard misreads it as easy

Only the highest quality posts allowed on /vp/.
>>
You fall way behind without it.
>>
>>30212753
Obviously its fucking possible.
You can solo the entire game with your starter.
But if you want to level your whole team up, it requires more grind without exp share.

Exp Share does not make the game more challenging at all.
>>
File: 1479948759040.jpg (272KB, 450x690px) Image search: [Google]
1479948759040.jpg
272KB, 450x690px
>>30212635
Remember when XP-Share was balanced?
>>
I bet this guy has set off and uses revives during battle.
I bet he hasn't even beaten the battle tree
>>
>>30212778
You don't need to grind though. You don't bother fighting wilds for XP at all. You only get your XP from trainer battles, and then your whole team will be underleveled, thus making the game a bit more challenging. Are you retarded?
>>
>>30212754
And that's a problem why?
>>
>>30212778
>Exp Share does not make the game more challenging at all.

Nice job with your mental deficiency.

No exp share does make the game more challenging. Again, you do not have to grind unless you feel like you cant do it.

You CAN beat a totem pokemon while slighty underleveled and not just through item spamming. Proper use of status based attacks and buffs/Debuffs are more needed when you're at a disadvantage.

How do people not understand this?
>>
>>30212847
This.
>>
>>30212635

Well, he's not wrong.
>>
Not having the EXP share puts you too far behind desu. Its better to cycle between using it and not using it based on what level your mons currently are. Not using it at all makes you really underleveled. Using it all the time overlevels you. I had it off for the most part, and only used it when I was falling behind basic route trainers. Ended up all 50 at E4. Kukri kicked my ass the first time, but after running through the E4 a second time I got enough levels to beat him after using 2 max revives
>>
>>30212847
>>30212863
So it's not JUST about exp share, it's also about cycling through pokemon so that you purposely keep your team average level as low as possible.

If you have to jump through hoops for any semblance of challenge from a game, that's an issue in and of itself.
>>
Grinding is retarded.
Real RPGs like Devil Survivor actually have things in placed to deter you from grinding.
>>
>>30212919
I've had exp share off since the very beginning. 3-5 levels below trainers/totems/captains. No problem. Git gud.
>>
Also this dude WANTS to grind?
>>
>>30212974
Did you Karenfag, or did you minmax your team?
>>
>>30212922
I'm not sure what you're talking about.

What do you think the point of having a team of 6 is. It's type coverage.

You cant beat (at least gen 6/7) games with JUST an overlevled starter. Unless you grind of course, which we're saying you dont need to do.

Seriously try it. Just play though Sun/Moon with just 1 pokemon without grinding and see if you can beat the elite 4.
>>
>>30212635
I get my challenge from the post game battle frontier like stuff. I keep exp share on and constantly shuffle my team to fill up my pokedex while I play the main game.
>>
>>30213005
>You cant beat (at least gen 6/7) games with JUST an overlevled starter

Citation needed.
Cause I've beaten every pokemon (at least one game per gem) with just my starter. It's how I do every first run.

No I don't grind either.
>>
>>30212796
Remeber when it was optional to get
>>
File: image.png (228KB, 394x370px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
228KB, 394x370px
>>30213068
That's literally a child's method

Also I doubt that for Gen 5
>>
>>30213133
Yeah I do it as tradition cause that's how I beat Red for the first time.
>>
>>30212635
The issue is that people want difficulty, but don't want to make it difficult on themself.
Sure you can dig a big hole with your hands if you really want, you don't HAVE to use the shovel right next to you.
What people want is no shovel to begin.

It makes no god damn sense, i know, but that's just how it is. They want to be challenged and not to challenge themself.
>>
>>30213068
I've no definitive answer but it seems like the gen 6 games in particular are balanced more against beating te game with 1 pokemon than previous generations. Things like Mega evolution, totem battles and Z moves mean that a single pokemon could end up doing a large amount of damage to 1 single pokemon.

Good for you if you were able to do it without grinding.
>>
File: image.jpg (87KB, 750x637px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 750x637px
>>30213154
Yellow was harder than X and Y
>>
If this was XY I would undoubtedly agree with you OP but since I just finished today while using no xp share and set I'm not quite sure.

First I was never really underleveled until Kukui. although the game got "difficult" around the guzma fight in pau town. Ultimately what im saying is did I sweat more in this playthrough? yes but ultimately it was the same experience as shift/xp share

Secondly there is some god awful speed tiers in the game,most ai have surprisingly well rounded coverage, and all the pokes I used were paper thin. Perhaps being overleveld means actually getting your pokemon to be fast enough to make a move.

>tfw My toucannon's only job in the league was to spread burns with priority beak blast and even against burned opponents he still got ohk.
>>
File: image.jpg (88KB, 750x405px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 750x405px
>>30213215
>>30213154
>>
>>30212754
Only if you skip trainers and run.
>>
>>30213154
Because it's natural for people who play video games to want to abuse every tool at their disposals, it's just built in. It's always up to balance how many tools a player as or how much they can abuse it.

Just look at speed running
>>
No, that's not how difficulty works retard. I'm not having this argument again.
>>
>>30212796
No. It just made you under leveled.
>>
Just turn Set on, the game is actually balanced around Exp Share this time.
>>
>>30213249
If you really want to see X and Y's bullshit pacing, you can beat 2 gyms with in 10 minutes

Twice

And it's still the longest fucking game to speedrun in the series
>>
>>30212657
Implying evs don't matter
>>
Just because its hard to lift something with your finger does not mean it's heavy.
>>
>>30212922
In Pokemon Red/Blue, Blue caught AND trained more than 50 pokemon for battle, knowing how to use them and bring out their strengths and exploit weaknesses. It's been implied from the beginning, that a trainer is measured not solely by the amount of Pokemon he catches but the number of Pokemon he trains and therefore understands. A trainer that constantly changes up his team and undertakes the lofty goal of training more than six pokemon is the optimal mark essence of a true master, hungry for a mountainous challenge.

Tldr, Using only six pokemon is easy mode and 4kids tbqh :^)
>>
>>30213309
Autism.
>>
>>30213215
Yeah no. The mechanics and poor AI makes Gen 1 the easiest regardless of moveset.
>>
>>30213001
All natural. What's Karenfag?
>>
>>30213274
What? It was just a nice tool to quickly level new Pokémon.
>>
>>30213309
Realistically without grinding it makes it harder because you get so far behind NPC levels

Unless you grind and you're a faggot
>>
>>30212635
To have to grind or not to have to grind hmmm.
>>
>>30213374
>quickly level new Pokémon.
That's the new exp share.
The old one halved exp gain and forces you to grind even more to get the new Pokemon up to the rest of your team.
>>
>>30212635
Maybe trainers should have more pokemon. That would make it more challenging for underleveled teams and more fun with exp share leveled teams
>>
>>30212635
Pokémon was never hard.
>>
>>30212974
>pkhex
>says easy
I know you gid gud kids you make your mons perfect stats and then play
>>
>>30213461
>creating 350%+ more exp is more balanced
>your strong Pokemon should only get stronger
>>
>>30213461
I don't know man, imo it's a lot faster for a new Lvl 5 Pokémon to get half the Exp from fighting Lvl 50-60 Pokémon than letting it fight against other Lvl 5 mons
>>
>>30213068
>>30213133
>>30213133

I've literally used 1 overleveled pokemon in all games. I do fill my party with shit mons that I can switch out to when I need to revive my main pokemon, but saying it's impossible is silly
>>
>>30213541
It kind of it's anon. As long as you aren't forced to grind then it's more balanced then the previous one.
Especially since you're not neglecting your other mon
>>
>>30212635
Also if you want a challenge crybaby then get the black white rom with anti piracy exp block where you have to constantly catch pokemon to get your mons to a higher level as you cannot level
>>
>>30213549
It's not impossible it's literally the same mentality little kids use to overlevel their starter

It's the easiest way to play the game anon

They literally discouraged this in gen 5 with the exp scale
>>
>>30213594
who cares how people play the main game, anyway? I always rush to finish that in a matter of ~15 hours
>>
The optimal strategy without xp share is to steamroll the game with one Pokemon, I don't feel like intentionally gimping myself by not doing that but I also enjoy having an actual team so I use xp share.
>>
>>30213389
I don't grind.vI currently have a stable of nine trained pokemon and working on bringing up a tenth. Thanks to lvl scaling exp-boosts to low level mons and the fact that having a wider pool of pokemon means having a wider pool of advantages, it's no problem, despite always being underleveled.
>>
>>30213627
Because this is a website for 18+ year olds :^)
>>
>>30213351
Using pokemon you like, and not caring about their stats
>>
totem are by far the best parts of the game because they actually utilize the mechanics of the game well and provide a challenge in interesting ways.
imagine if the whole game was that interesting instead it just being a bunch of 1 pokemon trainers to grind though so you can fight the next actually fun fight
>>
File: rsz_img_20161122_164834.jpg (150KB, 1008x756px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_img_20161122_164834.jpg
150KB, 1008x756px
>>30213514
>perfect stats
lol this is me after water trial
>>
>>30213667
>if he doesn't take his precious time with the main game he's underage

what kind of logic is this? I'm curious

I like to finish the game quickly so that I can get to breeding and finishing dex
>>
File: 1452012125640.gif (197KB, 462x326px) Image search: [Google]
1452012125640.gif
197KB, 462x326px
Why do people equate turning the EXP share off to intentionally handicapping yourself as much as like nuzlocke permadeath and other pretend things you do to make RPG's harder?

Would people still bitch this much if the NPC gave you the EXP share but it wasn't turned on by default?

Sure it's technically handicapping yourself since you have to turn a Useful thing off, but at a certain point you know whether it's being too useful or not and if it's impacting your experience why not turn it off?
>>
File: 1479701235597.jpg (661KB, 1141x1489px) Image search: [Google]
1479701235597.jpg
661KB, 1141x1489px
>>30213805
I want to hug Yuki!
>>
>>30212635
>who cant into leveling.
XP share changes nothing actually, your first poke level will be exactly the same, which is how you roll over the game.
>>
>>30213005
just beat moon in 20 hours yesterday. i had my starter and the first 5 pokemon i ran into in the game (ended up being 2 butterfree, 2 yungoose, and the toucan one). i taught toxic to every pokemon besides my starter and anything it couldnt beat i would just toxic stall out with the others. ezpz.
>>
>turn off EXP Share in the middle of Ula'ula Island
>get to Poni Island
>wild mons and trainers at my level
>get to Hapu
>one level above my team
>half of team gets bodied before she finally goes down

Turn it back on Y/N
>>
>>30213805
I get no sense of accomplishment from handicapping myself.
I want to use every tool I can and still overcome a difficult challenge.
>>
>>30214011
>barely survive boss
Keep it off anon. This is the way it's meant to be.
>>
>>30214011
Did you enjoy that fight with Hapu?

If so, keep it off and I guarantee you'll be underleveled by the time you get to the elite 4. If you didn't enjoy it turn it on.
>>
I played XY and SM both with exp share on. But SM is stilk harder by a long shot. Fainted 4 times from beginning to champion. Felt good.
>>
>>30214135
It didn't help that my team consisted of Lycanroc, Incineroar, Mimykyu, Ninetales, Crabbrawler, and Arcanine, but I guess you're right.

>>30214174
Oh yeah, it was nice actually being threatened by a boss; wasn't quite as fun as the fight with Lusamine, though, but that's to be expected.
>>
>>30214086
You aren't handicapping yourself though. You're playing the vanilla game.
>>
>>30212657
It's easy as fuck to go overlevel using it. In fucking Y I risked going over the level cap before the third gym. Never again.
>>
I played without the exp share for most of SM, it was very fun. The final Gladion fight kicked my ass and I had to use more than a few items to get through, but it was a good time. I never grinded, but I did pop a few rare candies before taking on the E4 to make things more fair.
>>
>>30214259
There's a difference between using it and abusing it. You had abused it.
>>
>>30214259
I tried to swap between having it on and off this time around, and ended up running into issues with overleveling on Ula'ula Island. It's why I decided to turn it off.
>>
>>30214259
Level cap only affects traded pokemon.

And you realise you don't have to battle every trainer and wild encounter, right? Every neurotypical player runs from unwanted wild battles.
>>
Of course the question is who wants high difficulty in a kids' game?
>>
You have to understand that the autists complaining it's easy are using Smogon sets on all their perfect nature perfect EV gift mons and abusing revives during their first play though. If you play it like a normal person, catching and using more than 6 of the the cool new pokemon, it's just about difficult enough that you can't spam A
>>
exp share is fun though, I love raising my team at once without the tedium of switching in/out to "tag" them for exp

the fix would be to reduce how much exp share gives (which they already did once)
>>
THE GAMES ARE NOT EASIER.

YOU'RE BETTER AT THEM
>>
>>30212919
isn't this game beautiful??
>>
I had it off for the majority of the game unless I was grinding in tall grass. Game was tough
>>
>>30213689
That's stupid. Why would you use a Farfetch'd over Dotrio?
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1366x6560px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1366x6560px
>>30214598
Nice meme
>>
File: 1479937055974.png (812KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1479937055974.png
812KB, 1280x720px
>tfw I kept it on most of the game, only turning it off every so often so I don't completely over level the trails.
Always off is uncouth.
>>
This. Exp. Share is a gift if we felt lazy but if we feel like having some difficulty spike, just switch it off.

Idk switching it off in Alola is more apparent than switching off in Kalos, I guess Kalos is that bad.
>>
>>30214673
Now do it for SM. And stop complaining about gift mons.

Also
>Implying gen 1 wasn't Bide/Psychic/Hyper Beam to win: The Game
>>
>>30214259
But I used it and I was actually 4 levels under the E4.
>>
File: this.png (40KB, 392x197px) Image search: [Google]
this.png
40KB, 392x197px
>>30214738
>>
I don't care if it's easier, it's more fun than having 20 levels between your starter and 2nd or having to switch out weak pokemon to a stronger one so you can level them.
>>
>>30213510
This, it isn't hard. Those who lack problem solving skills, and planning ahead struggle.
>>
>>30214598
See

>>30213242
>>30213215
>>
>>30214673
Gen 6 was a fucking disaster. SM is much, much fucking harder.
>>
>>30214738
Gen 1: Catch Abra, level abra, Ride Kadabra/Alakazam through the whole game.
>>
>>30214812
>Pokemon Xun and Yoon
>>
>>30212635
Didn't even watch the video and I got triggered from the title. Disliked it easily
>>
>turn off EXP share
>I just forced to swap pokemons sometimes
>everything is same
???
>>
>>30212657
>Having to grind with EXP Share off

If this is you, you aren't as good at pokemon games as you think. You can beat AI opponents when at a level deficit
>>
>>30214738
>And stop complaining about gift mons

Why? Because it ruins your argument?

Gen 1 is harder than Gen 6 by virtue not being 10 levels over the opponent. The only people who say otherwise are underage anti-genwunners who only watched TPP and didn't actually play the games.
>>
>>30215008
Because it's retarded. You don't complain that the event Mew ruined gen 1, just like you can't complain that a free Munchlax or Genesect will ruin SM. Sure, Lati@s is free, but in every other game you get the Master Ball before the box mon so that the kids the game is aimed at (reminder) can catch it.
>>
>>30215008
I beat Pokemon Red as a kid with an overleveled charizard and literally every other pokemon at level 28. I beat every other Pokemon the same way until Gen 4. This series never had difficulty. There is literally no "muh make my game harder" argument.
>>
>>30215064
Event Mew isn't available regularly in the game and that image doesn't even mention any other event Pokemon. Use your brain for 2 seconds and you'll realize how a limited time event Pokemon isn't the same thing as something always given to the player in the middle of the story.

>>30215126
That's nice. Except now in Gen 6 you also have that overleveled starter AND overleveled 5 other team members because the exp share is pulling a shit ton of exp from nowhere without even needing to use your other Pokemon. So it's still easier.
>>
>>30215260
And if you turn off the EXP it's literally the same experience as every other game. Once again, there's literally no argument for difficulty. You can solo every game with a Starter.
>>
>>30215260
So then presumably you found gen 1 difficult then?
>>
>>30215126
This. And guess what, they fixed that. The scaling EXP reward based on level was the single greatest difficulty spike in the series.
I like levelling my pokes, it's the best part of the game. But now, I find myself thinking "these pidgeys aren't giving much EXP to my 27 Torracat so maybe I should move on a bit"
The EXP share just makes it easier to use multiple pokemon, instead of having your strongest poke take on the biggest threats, get the most experience, and remain the strongest poke.
Now, using the strongest pokemon is a waste of EXP because they will get half of what your other weaklings would get, forcing you into some playstyle other than "level 99 starter shits on elite 4 with Tackle".
>>
>All these elitists in my Chinese pet collector simulator.
Didn't know this was the Dork Suls general.
>>
>>30212971
Grinding IS RPG's my guy. Real RPG's like main series SMT titles allow it just fine.
>>
>>30215313
No you retard. Try reading.
>>
>>30215404
And I'm sure the Pokemon Company are very interested in recreating the sales figures of Waifu Simulator Golden 8
>>
>>30214996
This. I used to laugh at my azn friend who would challenge the E4 with lvl 33-38 mons while I would have a grinded lvl 60-64 team by that time, thinking I was superior. After he caught up and BTFO'd my team every time with superior tactical skill, I could laugh no more.
>>
I've never used exp share in any game
I'm liking the difficulty in S&M so far, Im using way more items than I did in the last couple games
>>
>>30214698
Hey you're me. Idk why some people just couldn't think lol.
>>
>>30214011
My team was 5-7 levels lower than hapu...girl nearly eviscerated me.
>>
Why would people want to deliberately have under-leveled just to make it so that you have to lose a few times before you beat bosses? If you think that Pokémon is just a shell built around the Smog on battle simulator then get the fuck off this board.
>>
>>30212919
It doesn't if you actually catch pokemon. The bit of exp you get from catching and killing sos assholes is all you need.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (44KB, 363x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
44KB, 363x200px
>>30215985
>being this assmad that their are people who are more skilled than you at a game for children
>>
>>30214673

I like how this is still using Champion Blue as an example, whose AI was so retarded that it'd constantly spam moves against you that had no effect.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (2KB, 156x144px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
2KB, 156x144px
>>30215985
>underleveled
>lose
>Pokemon game

LEL
>>
>>30215985
>just to make it so that you have to lose a few times before you beat bosses
You gotta suck extra hard at videogames to be able to lose in a Pokemon game since 6th gen with just the Exp. Share off.
>>
>>30212847
>T-the game is challenging when you force yourself to do half the content and tie one arm behind your back!
>>
>>30216345
FYI That's how challenges work anon.
>>
>>30216345
Yes, that's usually how things work, Anon. You intentionally make things more challenging than they would be because it's more satisfying. You fucking retard.
>>
>>30216180
>>30216259
>>30216296
You guys must not have been reading above. This thread consists of people complaining that the game should be hard. If you're not losing, it's not hard. It's just a more tedious way to play the game.
>>
ITT privileged newfags get BTFO
>>
One of my favorite things in Pokemon is getting to the elite 4 with a team of underleveled pokemon. I think I was at level 46 across the board this time. I don't heal at all in between e4 battles, so when I lose a pokemon it's gone for that run. I battle and battle and battle them, figuring out their perfered moves in certain situations, getting slowly stronger in terms of levels and tactics until the each puzzle is solved, going from being able to barely beat 1 of the e4 to beating the champion. Getting over each hump is incredibly satisfying, and after dozens of attempts that final breakthrough where one of your pokemon clutches it out against the champion feels so goddamn good. The introduction of teamwide xp share has made this experience so much better than it was in the past, since turning it off tends to make you fall behind a bit in the last 3/4 of the game.
>>
>>30214086
Playing a game on hard is also handicapping yourself, then. Playing easy mode is a tool you can use to overcome a difficult challenge :^)
>>
>>30216522
>>30216522
>>30216522
>>
>>30216479
ITT people who think that the game should be as difficult as it was when they were kids who had no idea how to play the game.
>>
File: 1395469529329.png (360KB, 540x363px) Image search: [Google]
1395469529329.png
360KB, 540x363px
What's /vp/'s ideal for a "challenging" pokemon game?

Because even in this game I rand into Ace trainers that used slighty more complex manuvers like Minimize spam Grimer into intoxicating moves. Or the toten set ups with items to circumvent poison/paralysis.

I think they're actually getting better. Pokemon Has already had setups like this but I mostly remember it from post game fights. Shit like this during the main game is what I've always wanted them to do.

Though I play with the EXP share off to encourage smarter play.
>>
>>30216648
Literally Pokemon Reborn. Edge and everything.
>>
I dunno. I felt sufficiently challenged with the exp share.

I mean as long as I play on Set that is.
>>
>>30216577
see >>30214673

>>30213805
>but at a certain point you know whether it's being too useful or not and if it's impacting your experience

That's the thing. The game doesn't communicate at all to the player whether or not if it's balanced around the exp share. If they want difficulty modes just put in fucking difficulty modes instead of this vague all or nothing shit.
>>
>>30213151
You're a fucking faggot. KYS
>>
>>30212635
I'm rotating between all the new mons/formes as I get them. I'm already overleveled but not by as much. I should lag behind as I go on so maybe just maybe I'll get a few challenges.
>>
>>30216692
Thanks for reminding me. Game reset my options to Switch for some reason. I'm still not switching but come on.
>>
>use underleveled pokemons
>18 lvl vs 32lvl+
>all moves 1HKO your mons
>everyone outspeed you
>"SKILL"
How to git gud? I need to git gud
>>
>>30217507
At what point in the game are enemies double your lvl?

Have you skipped trainers?
>>
>>30217577
You're not supposed to do every encounter possible.
>>
>>30217640
If you want to avoid falling behind, you should try it
Thread posts: 144
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.