[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Been a week

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 4

File: ryl E.jpg (37KB, 416x434px)
ryl E.jpg
37KB, 416x434px
Are you bored of Sun and Moon yet?
>>
playing the wonder trader is a game in itself
>>
>>30211743
I am not an African American Cartoon series on Adult Swim that take inspiration from Japanese Manga based on an African American Comic Book
that took inspiration from Japanese Manga, so no.
>>
>>30211743
no im still learning how new mons and moves can be used competitively with each other and with older mons. its amazing how many viable combinations are actually in the game and im just a below average battler. i love pokemon man
>>
>>30211743
It fluctuates and as of now has kind of plateaued to a moderate level of enjoyment because I finally got the shit needed to breed.
>>
>>30211743
I don't even have it yet ;_;
>>
Have around 130 hours, with most of the post game stuff done and only the battle tree stamps left to get. So yeah, kinda bored of it now.
>>
>>30211743
Nope, getting a hang of breeding now.
>>
I am
>>
>>30211743
Nope, but chaining for a HA vulpix is proving to be tiresome.
>>
the game wasn't good in the first place, just dressed up in a bunch of superficial crap that help people forget how stripped down and shallow the experience is
>>
>>30211743
It's only been 7 days.

It took 2 weeks for X and Y to finally have no hype attached to it so people could see how the games were, in fact, shit, and not the "BEST POKEMON GAYMEZ EVAR!!!11".

Wait 7 more days. Barring that, wait at least a month for yuropoors to catch up. The online will be dead soon and I can't wait for /vp/ to start rightfully complaining about the games.
>>
>>30212815
I have an extra if you want it. male, modest and HA
>>
>>30211743
No, but I've been way too busy to play lately.

The huge amount of wild gen 1 Pokemon is kinda off-putting though. I know why they added them and all, but at this point I simply find it more enjoyable seeing Pokemon from the other generations.
>>
I'm only on the second island and got it at release, no way not even close to bored
>>
>>30211743
I'm burnt out from it, but not bored of it yet.
>>
if you don't play five fucking hours a day you won't be bored with it so fast.
>>
>>30211743
I got bored by the time I reached the Trainer School.

I worry I've outgrown these games.

I really wanted to have fun with it.
>>
no, now that I finally have all the power items
>>
>>30214049
Sun Moon is ass until a little after the first trial.

I couldnt stand it until the second island, where it started growing on me a lot.
>>
>>30214049

as this anon said >>30214156 it doesn't really get good until after you get off the first island.

once you get to the second island things really pick up and there are less cutscenes, more battles and exploration, more challenge, generally more interesting stuff.

the whole first island is basically a tutorial
>>
Got midway through the second island and gave up, will probably pick it back up again when pokebank is patched so I can battle online with my gen 6 dudes and trade over my living dex. I honestly find most of the main game mind numbingly dull, the only joy I get out of pokemon games at this point is Breeding/Training/Battling with my friends, though it is enough to keep me buying new games.
>>
>>30214016
I can play Monster Hunter for 5+ hours a day for a week and still love it, pokemon games are just boring
>>
This is the most boring pokemon game...
I like it,but it gets boring fast
>>
Been playing since the leak. Not bored yet, but I'm sure the fatigue will hit soon enough.
>>
>>30211743
No
>>
>>30213056
They've been complaining about the game nonstop.
>>
>>30214811
I think if the routes were larger and encouraged exploration/had next to no hand-holding (at least after the first island) then it would be much less boring. But being told by 5 different sources to go to a specific place when I have no choice in going but there anyway is really shitty.
>>
>>30211743
I just arrive on the 3rd island, so no.
>>
>>30211743
no nigga
>>
the honeymoon phase will be over soon

sun and moon are extremely weak titles, possibly even weaker than XY
>>
>>30214992
They should make the story more long like 50h.
19h is too short to devolop a story and get attached to the characters.

If there's barely new pokemon,make the game worth playing.
>>
>>30211743
It's not a Johto game, so no.
>>
>>30217596

no

I buy pokemon games to beat them only once (I mainly play at smogon, and emulated pokemon games with cheats or romhacks) and it was a much better game than Pokemon Y.
>>
>>30213056
>I can't wait for /vp/ to start rightfully complaining about the games
>implying they're not complaining now or haven't been complaining weeks prior to release

First day on /vp/, anon?
>>
Is it just me or does this game's region feel really empty? Say what you want about things like contests or pokepuff making, but at least it was something to do. The whole game felt so small to me.
>>
>>30217673
They should do that and also learn to write characters who aren't shit and plots that are interesting. All the story in SM is like the worlds most shit anime.
>>
>>30211743
>Being bored of anything Pokemon-related ever
>>
>>30211743
Nope. I'm shiny hunting at the moment, and I haven't finished the game yet.

I love it so far.
>>
I'm so glad I can still enjoy things unlike cynical shitposting losers
just got to Poni island and I'm about to start breeding some mimikyu with d-bond
>>
>>30219800
the real kicker was when they revealed there would only be four islands. there are 8 main islands in hawaii. it was then that i knew this was doomed to mediocrity under the guise of being ~~different~~

>>30220565
it's still possible to enjoy something that's not good. the gameplay itself isn't unenjoyable, but the game isn't good either.
>>
They made postgame team building the most annoying they physically could without going back to gen 4 mechanics, this coupled with the fact that in January the entire meta will change and actually start is SEVERELY putting people off team building and online multiplayer. No one wants to go through the trouble now.

All my friends who used to play online have said they'll just play Showdown this gen. This is being echoed everywhere, people are not excited for battling online at all. This game will be dead until Bank hits, then it will be alive for like 2 weeks and die again. Pokemon Stars when?
>>
File: 134645.jpg (355KB, 1328x747px) Image search: [Google]
134645.jpg
355KB, 1328x747px
>>30211743
Tbh I was at first. I now made a nice team and am running through battle tree right now. Im having fun again nigga.
>>
>>30220717
How do you train in this game? It seems like the type of thing that would take forever, especially for people that like training Level 100 Legitmons
>>
>>30211743
Nope. Beat the game within a day but I'm still just getting ready for the fight with Red/Blue and the Battle Tree

I'll probably bore quickly after that though
>>
>>30211743

What the fuck are you supposed to do post-game once you've catched the UBs and the legendaries?
>>
>>30213130
Ill take it anon. FC?
>>
I'm excited to turn it on everyday
>>
The game is boring as fuck.
I got burned out of the game in just 50 muntes in.
And i just played fot the story,i'm fucking tired of this shit only 70 new pokemon shit and 900 old pokemon in the dex.
Not buying any pokemon game anymore.
>>
>>30211743
I didn't even play it yet.

Gotta be honest, I was really hoping for PWT 2.0 as postgame even though I was trying my darndest not to get my hopes up. So that paired with YOU'RE TOO SLOW Pokemon sort of hinders my purchase
>>
>>30221199
What you do in every Pokemon game after you've finished the post game
>>
My order of Dragon Ball Fusions came in the mail but I'll probably just push that aside for more Pokemon. Currently doing Looker's quest. Haven't been this excited for Pokemon for who knows how long.
>>
File: wojackooo.jpg (114KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
wojackooo.jpg
114KB, 1080x720px
>>30211743
*I just finished collecting every Zygarde Core and cell. What the fcuk do I do now to make my $40 bucks worth it? Feels like there's less to do here than in X and Y...
>>
>>30221190
Getting to level 100 is straight up impossible in any reasonable time, they made it as hard as possible.

Which also means Hyper Training is a completely wasted feature. Also the festival plaza shit? It requires a fuckton of FC to make anything work, and what do you do to get FC? Trading online? Gives 2FC per trade. Battling online? Gives 2FC per battle, win or lose. Doing a boring mini-"""game""" where you talk to random NPCs and answer type effectiveness or whether Adios is French or Spanish? 30-50 FC! So enjoy doing that all day every day so maybe you get lucky and get 200FC to spend on a drink that levels you up 9 times... if you happen to even get that shop in your plaza which is pure RNG, or buy off another player which requires copious amounts of FC.

Basically Game Freak should literally kill themselves.
>>
>>30214156
I agree whole heartedly with this. The first island was a quite a drag, and once the game let you have a little more freedom, it started getting more enjoyable. I also like Pokeplaza and Pelago, they're just nice little bonuses, even if the former is pretty RNG heavy and confusing when it comes to getting certain shit.
>>
>>30220625
>it's still possible to enjoy something that's not good
this is absolutely true
but in my own personal opinion I think the game is good
probably one of my favs but I have to digest it a little longer because I said the same thing about XY and now I hate those games
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (214KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
214KB, 1920x1080px
>>30211743
Yeah
I didn't even caught the UBs

Playing sum DB now
>>
>>30221378
>start shiny breeding mons
>get a fuckton
>wt them all for 2FC each
if only I wasn't a lazy fuck I have like nine boxes of fomantis left
>>
>>30221680
Nigga you get 5FC just by talking to NPCs with red names
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.