[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leave OU to me!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: a-marowak.png (118KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
a-marowak.png
118KB, 500x500px
Leave OU to me!
>>
>>30211336
Into NU it goes. Being slow and weak to Dark, Water, Earth, Fire, Ghost and Rock fucks you up, especially if you can't take a hit. It fulfills the "It works in Trick Room" meme because with THICC Club and Flare Blitz without recoil it has the necessary means to wreack havoc, but that's about it.
>>
>>30211433
Of course not weak to Fire, why the fuck did I write that?
>>
>>30211433
So long as the UBs and Tapus rule OU it will be an anti meta Pokemon in OU also.
>>
File: 1469164725145.jpg (292KB, 853x801px) Image search: [Google]
1469164725145.jpg
292KB, 853x801px
>>30211336
>Earth
>>
>>30211336
I'm suprised to see that it's actually pretty decent. It pretty much checks most of the UBs out there.
>>
It's capable of hard countering majority of Electrics that don't prepare specifically for it and hitting a wide range of switchins with Fire+Ghost+Ground coverage (and possibly Fighting if you're concerned about Hydreigon), but pebbles still hurt it badly and there's no shortage of things that will simply roll over it. It's going to quickly fall out of favor once the big boys get banned.
>>
>>30211433
It walls Phermosa and Topu Keko, and those two are running rampant. It's not going to be NU, at least not for a while.
>>
File: alolan marowak's job.jpg (24KB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
alolan marowak's job.jpg
24KB, 288x288px
>>30211433
His sole purpose in OU is blowing the fuck out of the top dogs and putting an end to their bullshit, other good pokemon will wreck him. A-Marowak is basically chemo, once the meta pokemon in OU get banned or fall out of favor he won't see much use.
>>
>>30211433
>shitter who doesn't even play competetive spotted

He wrecks the UB's, Tapus (mostly), and Genesect. He's become very popular anon I see him on like every other team now. He's good.
>>
>>30211433
>Earth
>>
>>30211433
>I haven't played competitively: the post
Marowak is fuckig great in OU right now.
>>
going to be shit when all the op shit is banned
>>
>>30211433
You don't actually play competitively do you?
>>
>>30211433

The thought of you realizing how stupid you are and getting embarrassed for posting this makes me very happy.
>>
>>30212177
Idk. I feel like someone will try to run anti-meta and get BTFO by someone that wants to bring the glory days of 2015 back.
>>
>>30211433
It's so easy to spot clueless anons it's not even funny
>>
>>30211454
Cause your a dumbass
>>
>>30211433
>Into the tier where the threats it checks do not exist
>>
>>30211433
You didn't even started playing this meta, haven't you ? Also
>Ghost/Fire
>bad
Stay under 1100 forever.
>>
>>30213404
As long as Tapu Koko and Xurkitree are still around, he's not going anywhere.
>>
File: marshmallow.jpg (10KB, 302x167px) Image search: [Google]
marshmallow.jpg
10KB, 302x167px
Leave Ubers to me!
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.