[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think we'll see Sinnohan forms in the D/P/Pt remakes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: alolansandshrew.png (75KB, 300x273px)
alolansandshrew.png
75KB, 300x273px
I think megas are getting left by the waysides. The current ones will still be in, but no new ones will be added. Regional variants provide gamefreak a way to give a fresh take on old pokemon without making the broken. It also collerates well to real life evolution.

I think we'll see the feature carry on into the Sinnoh remakes. You know how anal Gamefreak is about maintaining cohesiveness though, so I'm thinking no Pokemon from before Gen 4 will get one, and instead be saved for Unova and Kalos pokemon.

However, Sinnoh and Johto are connected through the Sinjoh ruins, so there's a chance tehy'll just go for it. It'd make sense too as they focused on gen 1 in alola, next up would obviously be gen 2.

What do you think?
>>
>>30210294
I hope so and megas got at least 2 games so we might
>>
More Pokémon exclusive Z-Moves
>>
>>30210294
No way, were getting Primal Dialga and Palkia and a Mega Giratina that will break the meta and create a new tier
>>
File: Uvd6hdWl.jpg (44KB, 640x480px)
Uvd6hdWl.jpg
44KB, 640x480px
>>30210332
>going beyond Anything Goes
>>
>>30210376
Yeah, it'll be called For Fun
>>
>>30210316
I do like megas, I just think with the way they're being treat this gen (dark pokedex entries, banned from competitions, saved for post game), GF wants us to forget about them.

They'll also run into the problem of having a Pokemon with both an Alolan form and mega evo. Would the alolan mon be able to mega evolve too, or would it be saved just for the original?
>>
>>30210332
And Primordial Arceus @Omnitype
>tfw even God in His prime is weak to Sneaky Pebbles
>>
>>30210294

I can totally see the mons that got added to the sinnoh dex in Platinum getting new forms
>>
>>30210294

I really hope so. Regional forms are everything megas aren't, and a lot of the things they are.

type changes, look changes, moveset changes, available anywhere (not just in battle).
>>
>>30210409
>GF wants us to forget about them.
They certainly aren't doing a good job of it. If anything they've made them more interesting now.
>>
If they were going to do that surely they would have had the foresight to save Sandshrew and Vulpix for it.
>>
>>30210294
I doubt it.
They'll probably save megas for remakes and variants for new games now.
They easy they can alternate and keep things moderately fresh each game.

Also there's no reason mon would suddenly change in Sinnoh.
>>
>>30210448
Sinnoh Form Magmortar, Electivire, Probopass and Magnezone.
>>
>>30210294
itll be a good excuse for more fire types in Sinnoh
>>
I want more Mega and More region-variant.

Ninetales/Marowak tier region variant (literally the only good alola forms)

Z-Moves are nice and all but we need far more mega
>>
>>30210409
>GF wants us to forget about them
I don't think that's the case at all.

You think kids aren't going to find the new edgy descriptions badass as fuck? That's why they changed it anon.
>>
It'd be interesting to see regional variants of Lycanroc where the two forms, rather than being Midnight and Midday, are some other pair of things that match thematically. i.e. West and East Lycanroc, like Shellos.
>>
>>30210294
I think it'd be cool if they introduced non-alola forms of some gen 8 Pokémon. Like, maybe Bounsweet is grass/poison everywhere outside of alola and the one we saw in SM is actually an alolan form.

And more Oricorio flavors. Maybe a nectar-less variant that's normal/flying and is bad at dancing.
>>
>>30212727
Since Pikachu wasn't directly available in B/W, what about a Unovan Mimikyu that dresses as something else?
>>
>>30212868
Unova Form Mimikyu could dress up as Emolga, since that was the region's pikaclone.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.