[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anons, how would you feel if Game Freak pulled another Gen 4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: 25.png (126KB, 500x491px) Image search: [Google]
25.png
126KB, 500x491px
Anons, how would you feel if Game Freak pulled another Gen 4 and 1/3 of new Gen 8 Dex consisted of Pokemon related to already existing species? You get a couple of babies, 10-12 straight up evolutions of previous mons, 2 new Eeveelutions and some branched evos.
>>
I feel like a few evolutions would be fine, but only having 1 in the last 3 gens isn't fun...
>>
Only if they don't think of the consequences at all and accidentally gift us eviolite gods.
>>
>>30208972
I wouldn't like it. Older Pokemon are fine as they are. If they wanna change them, make new Megas or Alolan forms.

As someone who liked Electabuzz, I really wish Mega Evolution was a thing back then. I like Electivire, but I don't like losing Electabuzz. Mega could've helped me avoid that problem.
>>
I would say it's a good thing but knowing how they handled Megas it would all be pointless evos for pokemon that don't need them.
>>
>>30209120
>Alolan forms
I guess they wouldn't be "Alolan". Should've used "Regional forms" instead.
>>
>>30208972
baby dunsparce please
>>
>>30208972
I would be fine with it as long as it meant redeeming shitmons.
Honestly, I liked the gen 4 cross evos and never got the hate for them.

Though if GF did this, they would probably fuck it up with retarded evolutionary methods.
>>
>>30208972
I would absolutely love it. They need to show more love to older Pokémon that aren't Generation1, and some Pokémon REALLY needs new evolutions/prevolutions.
>>
Fuck no please no God no
Alolan forms weren't great but they were definitely better designed than that Gen 4 shit and encourage variety in their typing etc.
>>
>>30209120
But you don't lose it, it just grows bigger. It's like seeing your child grow up from teen to adult, and in Electabuzz's case, a pretty buff adult even. You should be happy about it getting an evolution.
>>
Baby Kangaskhan that can be male or female that evolves into mega baby kangaskhan that can then evolve into kangaskhan and kangaskdad if they are left in the day care together.
>>
>>30209120
>Fans of non-evolving Pokémon cry about them never getting an evolution.
>Fans of Pokémon that did get an evolution cry about them evolving.
Jesus Christ you're never happy are you.
>>
>>30208972
Can we get a regional variant of the Ghastly line that doesn't have poison typing? I want a Ghost Dark Gengar so we can finally shit on Psychics like they promised us back in Gen 1.
>>
>>30209532
Kangi > Teenskakhan > KangaMom > Mega KangaMom gives Kangi the Mega Energy and it temporarily evolves into Teenskakhan
Kangi > Teenskakhan > KangaDad > Mega KangaDad uses it for himself
>>
>>30209542
I like Farfetch'd. If he got an evolution I'm sure I'd hate it because niggers can't design for shit.
>>
>>30209619
Farfetch'd evolution would just be the same bird holding a leek in each wing and another in his beak.
>>
Fuck yeah, some Pokemon straight up either need evos or need to be connected to other mons.
>>
>>30208972
Yes please that would be awesome
>>
>>30209524
>>30209542
But I liked Electabuzz specifically. I didn't want it to get an evolution. I wanted it get stronger.
Suddenly, it got stronger, but it wasn't who I liked anymore. I was faced with the choice of either having a weaker Pokemon I like, outmatched by almost everything, or having a stronger Pokemon I like a bit less.
Mega Evolution just removes this problem altogether. I don't get why you would want normal evolution over it. Imagine if Aerodactyl, Swampert, Glalie, Salamence Lati@s or Garchomp had gotten a normal evolution instead of Mega. A lot of fans would've been angry. Sure, they're stronger, but they would be completely different Pokemon.
>>
>>30209985
>being this mentally ill
Kek
>>
>>30209532
Also Kangasdad's ability is Marital Bonds: if in a double battle alongside Kangaskhan, they both get a stat boos and immunity to attract because they only have eyes for each other.
>>
>>30208972
>only ~60 new pokemon, including the cross-gen evos and prevos
GameFREAK has successfully conditioned you faggots. Now you just expect tiny, bullshit gens of new mon.
>>
>>30209985
I don't agree with everything you said, but I will agree on one thing.

Mega Evolution > Normal Cross-gen evolution
Mega Evolution offers everything normal evolution does, barring new Moves, and lets you keep your Pokemon. Best idea GF had.
>>
>>30210238
>Full Retard:The Post
>>
>>30210043
>>30210326
Great fucking argument.
Don't fucking reply to me if you aren't contributing to the thread.
>>
>>30210547
gr8 b8 m8
but never talk to me or my wife's son ever agan
>>
>>30208972
I want them to link Pokemon by evolution:
>luvdisc evolves into alomomola
>tauros evolves into bouffalant
maybe add a shared baby pokemon for miltank and tauros that evolves into one another depending of gender and a miltank evolution
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.