[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You can use Charizard to fly from island to island without

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Laughing Beep Boops.jpg (36KB, 582x406px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing Beep Boops.jpg
36KB, 582x406px
>You can use Charizard to fly from island to island without needing to use the ferry

Oh my fucking God how the hell did I miss that for a whole Goddamn week? I've been flying to the closest ferry town, catching the damn thing to the island I wanted to go to, and then flying to where I need to be. I fucking took the ferry TWICE if I was going from Mele'mele to Ula'ula because they don't have a direct trip.

What other little things have any of you found out, even if it's all just basic shit that we should all know by now. Let's have a thread where we talk about all the little touches so other idiots like me can discover them a week late.
>>
>>30208282
Retard.
>>
>>30208282
>Bait or autism?
the thread
>>
holy shit OP,me too. I figured because this one NPC tells you that you CAN NOT fly from island to island because it would be too far and wear out any pokemon.
BUT YOU FUCKING CAN.
Until now I've been doing the same thing. Thanks OP
>>
>>30208500
Flying to another island was the first thing I tried after talking to that NPC.
>>
>>30208296
>>Bait or autism?
>the thread
>admitting you did something stupid
>autism
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.